hurting each other

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After coming back from the café, Taeyeon get the message from Soohyuk to let her know about the restaurant for them to have dinner. Taeyeon drive back to the bungalow to prepare herself. When she's arrive, she notices Jiyong still not home. Then, she remembered about Jiyong message before. She took out her phone and replying his message.

 

We need to talk later – Taeyeon

 

After she sent that, she went to the bathroom to get refreshed.

 

 

 

 

The old lady walks out from her room after she hear someone is talking outside her room. When she opens the door, she saw Mr. Park and Dami are looking at her.

“Halmeoni, do you need anything?” Dami asked while approaching her.

“No…no… just I want to take a walk. What are two doing here?” she asked.

“Ouh, Mr. Park asked me if Jiyong is back or not… because I just saw Taeyeon come back alone” Dami replied.

“Taeyeon back alone? She’s in the room?” the old lady asked.

Dami nodded.

“Jiyong still at factory?” she asked.

“Perhaps…”Dami replied.

The old lady look at the Jiyong room and then she says

“Dami, can you take me to the garden. I want to take a walk”

“Nae, halmeoni.” Dami replied before her help her grandmother walks from there.

Mr. Park looks at both of them before he went to continue his works.

While walking to the garden, the old lady continue ask Dami about Jiyong.

“Dami, did something happen between Taeyeon and Jiyong?” she asked.

Dami frown before she ask

“Why you asking like that?”

“It’s feel strange to know that they’re coming back separately” she replied.

“Hurm… you said that, I think so… because last night, they're also coming back separately. This morning, I saw Taeyeon went to the factory alone... Jiyong go out late than her...” Dami suddenly remember yesterday incident.

“Dami, can you check it for me? I feel uneasy about this…,” the old lady said while touching her chest.

“Arasso, halmeoni. I’ll try to talk to them. You don’t have to worry.” Dami replied.

 

 

 

Taeyeon coming out from the bathroom and went to check her phone if Jiyong reply her message, but nothing from him. Taeyeon feel upset when Jiyong behaving like that. She knows that Jiyong don’t want her to intervene with his project, but by hurting her like this, it can’t be accepted by her. After that, she just went to get ready for dinner and put Jiyong matter aside. She decided, after coming back from the dinner, she needs to talk to Jiyong about it. She can't let their problem affect their relationship.

 

 

 

 

MATERIAL WAREHOUSE

 

After their finish with the proposal, Jiyong take Daesung to his acquaintance place to get the material. Jiyong and Daesung took some sample that can be use for the project.

“You think this enough?” Daesung asked while look at the material.

“I hope so…” Jiyong replied.

“GD, you should take more… I can take this to your factory,” Jiyong friend said.

“No…no… you done enough. It’s really good to get this from you” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Are you sure? You know I can do anything if you ask” his friend said.

“I will… but not this time… I’ll be back soon,” Jiyong replied.

After that, Jiyong and Daesung get all the material to bring back to the factory.

“How you know him?” Daesung asked while they walking toward the car.

“Didn't you remember him? He's one of the racers...” Jiyong replied.

“He is?” Daesung asked surprised while he looks back at the Jiyong friend.

“But now… I think he’s already stop that… he’s already have this business” Jiyong replied.

“That’s why I found him look so familiar…” Daesung said.

When they’re arrive at the car, Daesung open the boot of the car to put the material.

“Now, we have the material. So, can we continue with the next steps?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

“Yah! Look at the time… you still wants to continue?” Daesung asked when the clock is already 7pm.

Jiyong take his phone and then he noticed a message from Taeyeon. Jiyong sigh after read the message.

“You still want to get work?” Daesung asked.

“I need to... we don't have much time...” Jiyong replied while he went into the car.

“Aigoo... he just wants to get over his anger...” Daesung mutter before he went into the car.

 

 

 

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

 

Soohyuk treat Taeyeon that night with gentle. He knew that's the only chance he can do that for Taeyeon. Besides, he doesn't want Taeyeon to feel awkward when she's being his friend.

“How’s the food? You like it?” Soohyuk asked.

“Not bad…” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

Soohyuk smiles before he continues with his foods.

“Oh, here… the contract. We decided not to work with your company,” Taeyeon said while she hands out the contract.

Soohyuk look at the contract on the table.

“So… he still refused, huh?” Soohyuk asked.

“I can't blame him. I know he had better plan to continue his project. Besides, I trust his capability.” Taeyeon replied proudly.

“So, you are here just to give me back the contract?” Soohyuk asked curious.

“Yes… after all, your request no longer applies because we refused to cooperate with your company. So... have a great dinner.” Taeyeon replied and then get up from her seat.

“Wait up…” Soohyuk stop her.

“Can’t we just have a dinner as a friend?” Soohyuk asked.

“Hurm… sure but it must be with my husband too... as my status is Jiyong wife, I shouldn't to be here with you... especially together like this. I don't want Jiyong to misunderstand us. You're wise enough to get my point here, right? Night...” Taeyeon replied before she walks away from there.

Soohyuk feel he's played by Taeyeon. He went out to chase after Taeyeon before she could leave the restaurant. Taeyeon stops when she felt someone grab her arm hard.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked with surprised when she saw Soohyuk holding her.

“I want to talk with you” Soohyuk replied firm.

“I don’t have anything to talk” Taeyeon said while trying to release her arm from him.

“Please…” Soohyuk said try to begging.

“I’m sorry… I can’t” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“No! You can’t leave like this… they ask me to have dinner with you” suddenly Soohyuk blurt out the truth.

“What? ‘They’?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

Soohyuk avoid his stares from her after she asked that.

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon continue asked.

Soohyuk looks around before he slowly says

“Please… I don’t want make a scene here… come, let me explain to you”

Taeyeon look at him with strange after he said that. However, both of them decided to back to their VIP room and continue with the conversation.

“So, spill the truth” Taeyeon said after both of them in the room.

Soohyuk sigh before he went to sips the drink.

“Okay… I’ll be honest here… someone ask me to repay my debt by asking you for the dinner. He said that you're someone precious for what his doing right now... I just agree this because of my debt, and of course you're the reason too...” Soohyuk said the truth.

Taeyeon frown after she heard that.

“Who’s asking that?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I'm not sure... because that person said that he will settle my debt if I'm doing this for him... we just contact through the phone...” Soohyuk replied.

“Did you have his numbers?” Taeyeon asked.

Soohyuk shake his head to answer her.

“The number is private...” Soohyuk replied and then he sips his drink again.

Taeyeon silent for a while after what just she heard. Taeyeon silent for a while after what just she heard. She knew this is related to Jiyong because that person had mentioned that she's someone precious. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy after she knew that.

“Soohyuk, I need your help” suddenly Taeyeon said.

“Sure…” he replied.

“If that person calls you again, can you record that call for me? I need recognized about something...” Taeyeon said.

“Okay… but you have to be careful… I think you and your husband in danger,” Soohyuk replied.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY MANUFACTURING SECTION

 

After coming back to the factory, both of them decided to continue with the project. Right now, Jiyong and Daesung were sweating when they're producing pottery samples for testing.

“If they know how we work hard for this…” Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter