care as friend?

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wooyoung approach Jiyong after he saw him come out from the house.

“Let’s talk” Wooyoung said with firm.

Jiyong sigh before he follows him.

When both of them arrive at the gazebo, Wooyoung turn to face Jiyong with tense face.

Jiyong knows what made him like that, but he's prefer to keep silent until Wooyoung speaks.

“What did you two do at the beach?” Wooyoung asked firm.

Jiyong looks at him before he reply

“Nothing”

Wooyoung grit his teeth before he approach him close.

“Did you say that you'll stay away from her?” Wooyoung asked firm.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“So… what did I saw before?” Wooyoung asked.

Jiyong sigh slowly. He also didn't know why he behaved like that toward Taeyeon. He knows his boundaries to get close with her but, what he did just for Taeyeon. In fact, he doesn't know since when he started to care for her.

“I’m sorry. It won't happen again.” Jiyong said slowly.

Wooyoung stares at him deeply after he said that. As a man, he saw something different with him after he's come back from Seoul. Jiyong expressions when his talking about Taeyeon also different. Wooyoung start to feel uneasy.

“Remember why you're here. I don't want to see you around her again, understand?” Wooyoung asked to warn.

Jiyong nodded and then he reply

“Understand”

After that, Wooyoung leave the gazebo and then went to find Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Jiyong looks at him with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. Then, she saw Wooyoung approaching her and then asks

“Are you okay?”

Taeyeon nodded before she sips her water.

“What actually happen to you?” Wooyoung asked curiously.

Taeyeon continue finish her drinks before she says

“Nothing”

Wooyoung feel offended when Taeyeon behave like that.

“What happened between you and Jiyong on the beach?” Wooyoung asked with jealous.

Taeyeon chuckles when she's remembering back the scene.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shortly.
Wooyoung feels irate when he saw Taeyeon expressions.

“Did something happen that you want to hide from me?” Wooyoung asked curiously.

Taeyeon looks at Wooyoung and then she’s noticed Wooyoung tense expressions while staring at her.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Wooyoung scoff after Taeyeon asked that. Then, he approached her closely before he says

“You already know my feelings for you, but you act like you didn't care. It's hurt me, Tae.”

“Wooyoung, you know that we’re friend,” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Wooyoung scoff slowly while try to hold his emotion.

“I don't care how long you gonna take time to accept me. But, I'll prove to you that I deserve you more than anyone else.” Wooyoung said with firm.

“Please… don’t torture yourself like that. It's hard for me to see you behave like this.” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“Then… I will keep behave like this as long you noticed me” Wooyoung said with determined.

Taeyeon sigh after he said that.

“Tae, can we talk?” suddenly Mrs. Kim voice comes from the door.

Both of them look at Mrs. Kim and then Wooyoung stares at Taeyeon for a while before he leaves the kitchen with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon enter the office afterward. Taeyeon saw Hayeon and Jiwoong already in there waiting for them. Taeyeon feels uneasy with the atmosphere, but she’s continued to calm and sat beside Hayeon.

“Why are we here?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“We have to discuss something…” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiwoong and Taeyeon looked at each other.

“… as a family” Mrs. Kim continue said.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied slowly.

After that, Mrs. Kim brings out the letter from Taeyeon's law college and places it on the table.

Taeyeon sigh after she saw that.

“I know… you won’t tell us the truth why you decided to quit but...as omma, I want you to finish your studies. No more excuses or argue.” Mrs. Kim said with firm.

“…but omma…” Taeyeon said try to dispute.

“Uh…huh… no…I won’t agree with any excuses you give. This is for your future,” Mrs. Kim said to stop her.

Taeyeon grump when her mother doesn’t want to listen to her.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon for a while before he softly says

“I don't know why to want to quit your studies but... if you do that because of me then... I think you shouldn't do that.”

“What make you think I’m doing this because of you?” Taeyeon asked sarcastic.

“Taeyeon…” Mrs. Kim calls her name.

“What? I just want to know… why he thinks I’m doing this because of him?” Taeyeon asked firm.

Jiwoong look at her without answering the question.

“Okay, enough you two…” Mrs. Kim said to stop them.

“That's because you know that's just the way to punish me for leaving the family.” Suddenly Jiwoong said.

Taeyeon stares at Jiwoong after he said that. She’s scoff slowly before she asks

“You think I'm that cruel?”

“Then, tell me… why you want to quit?” Jiwoong asked to provoke.

Taeyeon girth her teeth before she gets up from the seat.

“Tae, we don’t finish here,” Mrs. Kim said to stop her.

“I’m done” Taeyeon replied before she went to the door.

“Before that, I want you to stay away from Jiyong.” Suddenly Jiwoong said with firm.

Taeyeon stop her steps before she turn to look at Jiwoong.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“You know why…” Jiwoong replied.

“That's because he's criminal?” Taeyeon asked.

Hayeon startled after she heard that.

Jiwoong didn’t say afterward.

Taeyeon scoff when Jiwoong didn’t answer her.

“Tae, listen to your oppa” suddenly Mrs. Kim said.

Taeyeon look at her mother after she said that.

“Why I have to stay away from him? Can't I be friend with Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“No… you can’t. Why you have you be friend with him? Don't you have any friend out there?” Jiwoong asked.

Taeyeon looks at Jiwoong with firm.

“Because he understands me, even I didn't tell anything.” Taeyeon said while hold her emotion.

Hayeon and Mrs. Kim look at each other after they heard that from Taeyeon.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon with uneasy after she said that.

“Okay... I agree to finish with my studies, but... you can't control with whom I am friends. It's my right to be friends with anyone.” Taeyeon said with firm.

Afterward, she went out from the office with mixed feelings.

Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong look at each other while Hayeon stares at them with suspicious. Hayeon noticed there is something that her mother and brother hide from them. As she knew, her mother never cut off who they are friends with, but her behavior right now make she thought something is happening.

 

 

 

 

After clean up the pool, Jiyong spend his time there alone sitting by the pool. Jiyong take out the necklace from his pocket and look at it. Suddenly, Hayeon come to approach him. Jiyong rashly keep the necklace back inside the pocket.

“What are you doing here, oppa?” Hayeon asked with smiles.

Then, she’s seat beside Jiyong.

“Well…just take a rest for a while” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Afterward, no one is talking in there. Jiyong heard Hayeon's voice sigh beside him. He's smiles before he asks

“It’s something bothering you?”

Hayeon sigh deeply after she hears that.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Haeyeon expressions.

“I thought I have a more problem in here, but it's turn out otherwise.” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Hayeon looks at Jiyong after he said that.

“What is your problem?” Hayeon asked curiously.

Jiyong smiles without answering her.

“It's true that you're criminal?” suddenly Hayeon asked bluntly.

Jiyong stunned when he heard that.

“I’m sorry…I'm just curious... after oppa hinder unnie from getting close with you” Hayeon said the truth.

Jiyong smiles with sad after Hayeon mention that.

“He has the right to do so” Jiyong replied slowly.

Hayeon looks at Jiyong before she says

“…but I don't see that way. I think you're good guy”

“You and your unnie... are so naive” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“I don't think you committed a crime ...,” Hayeon said with honest.

“What make you think that way?” Jiyong asked curious.

“Well, at least your style proves it. If you really commit a crime, that's because you had your own reasons. My impression when see you, I can feel that you're from wealth family. In fact, your t-shirt brand, it's not from here. I can tell by seeing that...” Hayeon said while smirks.

Jiyong laugh after Hayeon said that.

“You're so funny. It's just a t-shirt brand. Anyone can have that.” Jiyong said try to cover.

“Yes, but not that brand.” Hayeon replied with firm.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly after she said that.

“Oppa, just tell me the truth... you know I'm right about that, aren't you?” Hayeon asked try to knowing the truth.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward. His eyes keep looking at the pool while his mind thinking nowhere.

“Well... about that brand, you're right.” Jiyong suddenly said.

“Yes! I knew it!” Hayeon said excitedly.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Hayeon expressions.

“But... promise me that you won't let anyone know about this...” Jiyong said.

Hayeon nodded while she lifts her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter