I love you…

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Taeyeon prepare herself before going to the college. She wore her watch, gets her phone and then walks out from the room. Coincidently, Jiyong also comes out from the room at the same time. Both of them look at each other before Taeyeon slowly says

“Morning”

Jiyong nodded and then he saw Taeyeon rashly steps away from there.

A week before that, Jiyong notice Taeyeon react awkwardly when she in front of him. She's also kept distance herself between them. Even, she also rarely talks to him, unlike before. Jiyong feel uneasy when she behaved like that with him. However, he knew that what she does because of her family and Jiyong had no right to mad about that.

Jiyong went downstairs afterward. He went to the kitchen to have breakfast, but he saw Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim also in there.

“Oh, Jiyong. Morning… comes have breakfast with us,” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Jiyong nodded before he went to seat in front of Taeyeon.

Mrs. Kim pours coffee for him, and then she handed him a toast.

“Thank you, imo” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Morning!” Tiffany greets them.

She went to seat beside Taeyeon before she grabs a toast in front of her.

“So, today you're going to college, huh?” Tiffany asked while munch her foods.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Argh… what I’m going to do without you today…?” Tiffany said before she sighs deeply.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she teasingly says

“Omma have a lot of works for you”

“It is imo?” Tiffany asked.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head while smiling.

“When will you come back?” Tiffany asked.

“My class should end around 3 o'clock. I'll be back after that.” Taeyeon replied while look at her watch.

“Don’t be late, Tae” Mrs. Kim said while point to the clock.

“Arasso…okay, see you” Taeyeon said while get up from the chair.

“Have a good day…” suddenly Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon look at him before she’s smiles awkwardly. After that, Taeyeon went out from the dining room, but she still took a glance at her mother before leave.

Jiyong notice it and then he turn to look at Mrs. Kim. However, Mrs. Kim just continues smiles at him without saying anything.

“Imo, can I go meet Hyoyeon after finish my works here?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“Aigoo… why you want to go there?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Imo, Taeyeon is not here. Wooyoung also rarely here, Yuri is busy. What should I do here?” Tiffany asked with gloomy face.

Mrs. Kim smiles while shakes her head.

“Arasso…but, you have to come back before evening” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Yes! Hey, Jiyong… you want to follow?” Tiffany asked him.

Jiyong look at her with surprised after she asked that.

“Come on…besides, you can visit your friend… that bar owner” Tiffany said try to persuade.

“I have to ask Ah-in” Jiyong replied.

“Don’t worry. We bring him too,” Tiffany said with smiles.

“Okay…” Jiyong replied.

“Great! Imo, do you have anything to buy? I can go to buy it,” Tiffany said.

“Hurm… I’ll look afterward” Mrs. Kim replied before she sips her drink.

After that, they continue finish their breakfast before they went to continue the works.

 

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE BAR

 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Youngbae asked after he saw Ah-in and Jiyong enter the bar.

“Hi” Ah-in greet him happily.

“Want a drink?” Youngbae asked while chuckles.

“No…no… I have to watch him” Ah-in replied to refuse.

Jiyong and Youngbae chuckles when he said that.

“Hyung, don’t worry. I get you plain water,” Youngbae said.

Suddenly, Tiffany and Hyoyeon come to join them.

“Hi there” Hyoyeon greet them.

“Wow… everyone is here but… where is that lady?” Youngbae asked Jiyong.

“She’s in college,” Tiffany answers for Jiyong.

“Oh… I see… okay, wait up. I’ll be back with the drink,” Youngbae said before he leaves them.

“Hey, you want to karaoke?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked after she saw karaoke box at the corner.

“I want!” suddenly Ah-in said.

“Let’s go” Hyoyeon said before she go with him.

Jiyong just smiles without saying anything.

Tiffany looks at him for a while before she asks

“What happen between you and Taeyeon?”

Jiyong look at her with frown after she asked that.

“I don’t have that answer” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Tiffany stares at him and then she’s says

“Taeyeon…that I know will do anything if she wants to. If you need help, she is the one can you count on. If you need someone to be trust, she's very reliable. But, she is very sensitive if that person didn't try to understand her kindness.”

Jiyong didn’t say anything after he heard that from her.

“I know my cousin very well. I know what her feelings for you, but...surrounding make her keep denied it. If you don't want her, then don't give her hope. That will hurt her more.” Tiffany continues said.

Jiyong look at her when she said that.

“I have no intention of hurting her. I just wanna protect her. Besides, we're from different world. She deserves someone better than me.” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“Hey, you don't know women, aren't you? When a woman in love, she is willing to sacrifice everything for you, even if she knew she is in danger. She is not afraid, only she is afraid when she loses the person she loves.” Tiffany said with emotion.

Jiyong keep silent afterward.

“I don't know what you think about her. I don't know what your true feeling toward her is, but...what certain is... she's really fell for you.” Tiffany continues said softly.

Jiyong looks at Tiffany face after she said that. Then, out of nowhere, courage began to exist in his heart.

“Hyung!” Jiyong shout to call Ah-in.

Ah-in stop his singing and looks at Jiyong.

“I need to see Taeyeon!” Jiyong continue shouts.

“Right now?” Ah-in asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded.

Tiffany smiles when she heard that.

“Thank you” Jiyong said to Tiffany.

After that, Jiyong and Ah-in are walks out from there in hurry. Youngbae that just come out with the drink frown when he saw them is leaving.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Youngbae shouts.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

“Omma, where is everyone?” Jiwoong asked after he comes back from Seoul.

“They went out” Mrs. Kim replied.

“All of them?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“Taeyeon at college, Hayeon still at school…” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Jiyong went with Ah-in, right?” Jiwoong asked worried.

“Yeah, he… Ah-in and Fany” Mrs. Kim replied.

Jiwoong nodded before he went to seat on the couch beside his mother.

“How’s? Everything settles?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiwoong sigh deeply before he says

“I’m not sure but…I hope everything is going to be fine”

“You want a drink?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiwoong nodded.

“I’ll go get for you,” Mrs. Kim said before she went to get some water for him.

Jiwoong stares at the ceiling while his mind remembering his meeting with the old lady adopted son. After meeting with him, Jiwoong notice something with him. He seemed to be ready with all the evidence, even without him asked for it. Then, he takes out his phone and call Youngkwang.

“Hello” he greets after Youngkwang answers him.

“I think we need to watch him,” he’s continue afterward.

“You think he’s related with the accident or he’s the suspect that wants to kill Jiyong?” Youngkwang asked.

“I think both” Jiwoong replied firm.

After that, he saw Mrs. Kim comes back with the drink.

“We talk later” Jiwoong said before he ended the call.

“Here’s your drink,” Mrs. Kim said before she handed the glass to him.

“Thanks, omma” Jiwoong replied while he take the glass.

“Jiwoong, can I ask you something?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiwoong nodded before he sips the drink.

“Until when you want to hide this thing from Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

“Why?” Jiwoong asked.

“I feel guilty to behave like this to Taeyeon.” Mrs. Kim replied with gloomy face.

“Omma, don't torture yourself. We have to convince her that feelings it's just temporary. She will forget about him after he leaves.” Jiwoong said.

Mrs. Kim sighs deeply before she nodded to agree with Jiwoong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter