his losing

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY YOUNGBAE’S NIGHT CLUB BAR

 

Youngbae is focusing on his account statement when someone enters his bar. He heard a whistle calling to him. Youngbae lift his head and saw James is standing in front of him with smirks.

“Big Brother…” Youngbae said after he saw him.

“Hi… what are you doing?” he asked before his seat in front of him.

“Just…” Youngbae said hesitated and scared.

“Hurm… you’re here… happily counting your profit… and me…waiting for my money but…I’m lose when your best friend didn't show up at the race.” He said with furious.

“Perhaps he had a good reason to absent... you know Jiyong didn't will make you so.” Youngbae replied.

“I know… but… I think I have another way to make him race for me…” he said with suspend.

“Big Brother… what do you want him to do?” Youngbae asked curiously.

James smiles wickedly before, he’s signal Youngbae to get close to him.

“Why don't we used you to get him?” he asked while smirks.

Youngbae looks at him with scared after he said that.

“Daesung, take him… you know what to do…” he said afterward.

After that, Daesung and his two staffs grab Youngbae before they punch and hit him without mercy. James smiles while looking at the scene.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

After last night incident, Taeyeon keep irate when she saw Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong react as if nothing is happening between them last night. However, both of them keep distance as often as possible not to come across.

“Tae, could you help me throw the garbage?” Yuri asked when she saw Taeyeon enter the kitchen.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied before she takes glass for a drink.

While she’s drinking, Jiyong enters the kitchen while holding the ladder.

Taeyeon stunned before she turns to looks away, while Jiyong pretend didn't see her.

“Which one those need to change the bulb?” Jiyong asked Yuri.

“Oh… that one” Yuri said while point out on the ceiling.

Afterward, Jiyong put the ladder on the floor. He steps the ladder carefully with his handhold the bulb.

“Tae, could you hold that ladder for him? It's danger if we let it be” Yuri said while she’s wash the vegetables.

Taeyeon hesitated after she hears that. Jiyong look down, and then he saw Taeyeon went to the ladder, and she's hold it for him. Taeyeon keep avoid her eyes from looking at Jiyong. If she looks at him, her mind will be remembering that kiss scene before.

After done to change the bulb, Jiyong steps down the ladder slowly. When he's steps on the ground, he says

“Thank you”

Taeyeon nodded before she moves away from there. Jiyong saw Taeyeon is troubling with the garbage, he went to give a hand to help her. Taeyeon stunned when she saw Jiyong take the other garbage. Then, both of them went out to throw into the trashcan. After they're done with the garbage, Taeyeon rashly went into the house to escape from Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong looks at her with smiles when he saw her behavior.

 

 

 

 

That evening, Jiyong and Ah-in are go jogging in the beach area together. After a few kilometers, both of them decided to take a break. Ah-in went to the washroom, meanwhile Jiyong seat on the beach looking at the scenery.

“You seem happy, bro...” suddenly someone said beside him.

Jiyong turn and saw James sitting beside him with smiles. Jiyong feel uneasy with his presence. He looks around if Ah-in is nearby.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked firm.

“I wait for you… at the race…,” he said.

Jiyog immediately get his point after he mentions that.

“Looks here… I already told you. I can’t race… not now…” Jiyong said to explain.

“So…when you want to pay me?” he asked firm.

“Soon… I’m promise,” Jiyong replied.

“Hmm…I think… I can’t wait…,” he said while touch his chin.

“Please…you have to understand my situation… besides, you shouldn't be seen near me,” Jiyong replied with worried.

“Why? Because the police will see us together?” he asked sarcastic.

Jiyong look at him after he said that.

“Look bro, I don’t care what is your problem. I just want my money back…or…” he stops his words while, signal Daesung something.

Daesung approach them with the phone. He plays the video in the phone in front of Jiyong. Jiyong startled after he saw Youngbae in there. Jiyong saw Youngbae face and the blood, everything make Jiyong feels furious.

“What did you do to him?” Jiyong asked with furious.

“Nothing… just small greeting… but, I can do it more if you didn't appear for the next race.” He replied with firm.

Jiyong grab James collar roughly but Daesung and the other worker stop him.

“I give you an option... you come or your best friend beaten” he said before leave the beach with his team.

Jiyong looks at them with furious after he heard that. Jiyong rashly take his phone and then try to call Youngbae. However, the call went into the voicemail.

“Argh… where are you?” Jiyong mutter.

Suddenly, Ah-in comes with a bottle of water in his hand.

“Ahh... so refresh...” Ah-in said after his seat beside Jiyong.

Then, he saw Jiyong tense face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Ah-in asked while frown.

“Nothing” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Ermm… hyung, can we go somewhere after this?” Jiyong asked carefully.

“Where you want to go?” Ah-in asked.

“I need to see my friend” Jiyong replied.

Ah-in looks at him for a while before he says

“Okay, but I have to let Jiwoong know”

“Okay…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, both of them went back to the house before they go out.

 

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S NIGHT CLUB BAR

 

“Hyung, you wait here. I’ll be back,” Jiyong said.

Ah-in nodded and then he says

“Don’t go anywhere else”

“Don’t worry…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, Jiyong get out from the car and then went into the bar.

At the same time, Taeyeon and Tiffany walks out from Hyoyeon café after meet Hyoyeon. From the café, Taeyeon notice Ah-in in the car, but she can't see Jiyong beside him. Taeyeon feel curious why Ah-in is there alone.

“Fany, you wait for me… I have something to do…” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Yah… where are you going?” Tiffany asked after Taeyeon just leave her there without explanation.

Tiffany looks at her and saw she’s approaching Ah-in car’s.

“Hey girl… what are you trying to do?” Tiffany mutters.

Taeyeon knock the car’s window. Ah-in saw her then he lowers the window to greet her.

“Oppa… what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Oh, Jiyong went to meet his friend” Ah-in said while pointing toward the bar.

Taeyeon turn her look at the bar behind her.

“He’s in there?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Ah-in nodded.

Afterward, Taeyeon walks toward the bar carefully before she enters the bar.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN POLICE STATION

 

Jiwoong looks at the file that Youngkwang give it to him before. Inside the file, he saw a few pictures of the accident that happened three years ago. One of them was an accident victim. Jiwoong rubs his face after see the victim.

“Are you okay?” Youngkwang asked when he saw Jiwoong expression.

Jiwoong sigh deeply before he says

“I still feel guilty after what just happened...”

“Hey, it’s not your fault… all by accident... you're doing your duty and that's not your fault...” Youngkwang said to comfort him.

“I shouldn't hide this from him...” Jiwoong said with mixed feelings.

“Then, what do you want to do? Tell him the truth?” Youngkwang asked curiously.

However, Jiwoong didn’t replied him. He just stares at the picture with mixed feelings. Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing. He looks at the phone before answer it.

“Jiwoong here” he said.

The caller speaks up for a while and then Jiwoong looks at Youngkwang with surprised.

“Okay, I’ll tell him…” Jiwoong said slowly before he ended the call.

“What happen?” Youngkwang asked.

“We need to see Jiyong” Jiwoong replied.

After that, both of them rashly go out from the station and went to the eldercare house.

 

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S NIGHT CLUB BAR

 

“What do you want, miss?” the bar staff asked after he saw Taeyeon enter the bar.

“I’m looking for my friend” Taeyeon replied.

“No one is here,” the staff said firm.

Taeyeon looks around the area but she saw no one. Suddenly, Jiyong come out from the room and she’s shout to call him.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon shout.

Jiyong startled after he saw Taeyeon in there. Jiyong sigh before he went to approach her.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked firm.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked back.

“Please… go. You’re not welcome here,” Jiyong replied to chase her away.

“Why? Because that night incident?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hello princess… can you just leave me alone?” Jiyong asked with firm.

“What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter