the tragedy

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VISITOR DAY

 

“Jiyong, I need to go to the hospital. So, don't go anywhere. Also, I want to introduce you to someone after I'm come back.” Jiwoong said after he saw Jiyong in the kitchen.

Jiyong nodded.

Then, Jiwoong look at Taeyeon and then turn back to Jiyong. Both of them feel uneasy when Jiwoong do that.

“What?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

However, Jiwoong didn’t answer her. He just went out without saying anything to her.

“Morning” Mrs. Kim greets.

“Morning, omma” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Morning, imo” Jiyong said.

“Wow…you look so great in suit,” Mrs. Kim said after she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles and then he says

“Thank you, imo”

“Hey,how’s Daesung?” Mrs. Kim suddenly asked.

She’s surprised to hear the news from Taeyeon last night. She wanted to visit him, but Jiwoong asked her not to because she needed to get some rest before the Visitor Day.

“He’s fine” Jiyong replied.

“Hurm… I hope he’ll be okay…” Mrs. Kim said with worried.

“Morning, imo” suddenly Wooyoung come to greet them from the door.

“Morning…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Wow… you look so great in suit…” suddenly Tiffany said after she comes into the kitchen and saw Wooyoung.

Wooyoung smiles before he says

“Thanks…imo, the flowers you ordered I is outside. Where do you want me to place it?”

“Oh, thank you. Hurm… you can arrange it in entrance. Tae, can you help him?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon look at Wooyoung before she says

“Sure”

“I’ll wait you outside” Wooyoung said before he leave the area.

“Jiyong, can you replace Daesung to help Yuri in the kitchen today?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Good but then I want you to help Hayeon serve the desserts.” Mrs. Kim continues.

Jiyong nodded and then he says

“Arasso…”

Afterward, Mrs. Kim asks Tiffany to help her at the outside before the event starts.

 

 

 

 

Around 10 o'clock, people start to coming to the eldercare house. Mrs. Kim and Tiffany are busy welcoming the guests, meanwhile Taeyeon and Wooyoung work together to manage guests. Jiyong helps Yuri in the kitchen while Hayeon busy at the food table.

Moment later, the old lady arrive with her assistant. She enters the area with nervous. She gives her invitation card to Tiffany before her walks inside the area.

“Welcome” Tiffany said with smiles.

The old lady smiles and then Taeyeon come to approach her.

“Hello, Mrs. Welcome. Follow me to your table” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“This house really nice” the old lady said.

“It is… you like the design?” Taeyeon asked politely.

The old lady nodded and smiles.

“Here… this is your table,” Taeyeon said.

The old lady nodded and then her assistant pull the chair for her.

Suddenly, she saw Jiyong comes out from the door while carrying the food in his hand. She saw Jiyong is smiling at someone when he's walking. She turns her head to see whom did he's smiling, and she saw the girl that she talked before.

“Who is he?” the old lady asked as if she didn't know him.

“Oh, he’s one of the volunteer” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“You two look so close,” the old lady said curious.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“Yes we're...”

The old lady look at her with curious after she said that. Then, Taeyeon excuses herself before she went to approach Jiyong. The old lady continue looking at them and she notice their looks more than a friend.

“You think that girl like him?” the old lady asked her assistant.

“I’m not sure… but they look really close” her assistant replied.

The old lady nodded after she hear that.

After the arrival of guests, Mrs. Kim started the event with a speech before they started entertaining the guests and the elders. Jiyong went to help Hayeon serve the foods on the guests table. Coincidentally, Jiyong is the one that serve the old lady table. The old lady feel nervous when she saw Jiyong approaching her table. She saw Jiyong smiles while place the food on the table.

“Thank you for coming” Jiyong said with smiles.

The old lady look at him before she smiles awkwardly. Jiyong notice something strange with the old lady. He feels her smiles resembling of his late mother.

“You look like someone I know...” Jiyong suddenly blurt out.

The old lady stunned before she hesitated asks

“Oh, really?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Your smiles... same with her...” Jiyong said start to miss his late mother.

The old lady smiles and says

“I'm glad to hear that...”

“Oppa, can you take that table?” suddenly Hayeon asked after approach him.

“Which one?” Jiyong asked.

“That one…” Hayeon said while pointing toward the table.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied before Hayeon leave him.

“Enjoy your foods” Jiyong continue before he leaves the table with smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon drag Jiyong at the backyard during the break. She pushes him to the wall before she asks

“Did you flirt with those girls?”

Jiyong smiles after he heard that.

“Are you jealous?” Jiyong asked to tease.

“No!” Taeyeon replied while frown.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw her expression.

“Stop laughing… I don’t like when they keep flirting with you like that...” Taeyeon said with jealous.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“Arasso... I won't talk to them after this. Besides, I already have someone...she's give me this watch for my birthday...”

Taeyeon smiles after she saw Jiyong wear that watch.

“You like it?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

Then, Taeyeon pull Jiyong collar coat and then she asks

“Don’t smile at them, understand?”

“Understand” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“I don't use to see you like this...” Taeyeon said while she loosens a bit Jiyong's tie.

Jiyong stares at her before he went to kiss her forehead.

Taeyeon smiles when he’s doing that.

“Is that the way you want to reduce my mad?” Taeyeon asked while looking at him.

Jiyong nodded before he went to kiss her lips.

Taeyeon smiles between the kiss before she replies his kiss.

Without realizing, the old lady saw them both when she's on the way to the washroom. Now she knew that there is something between them.

 

 

 

 

The old lady call Taeyeon after she saw her nearby. Taeyeon smiles while walking toward her.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked.

“Seat here. I want to have chat with you,” the old lady said.

Taeyeon seat beside her with awkward.

“Actually, how can I donate to this charity?” she asked.

“Oh, any way you're comfortable ... we accept it all” Taeyeon replied.

“Will you accept check?” the old lady asked.

“Sure. We can accept that” taeyeon replied.

After that, the old lady give a signal to her assistant and then her assistant bring out a check to her.

“Here… this is from me,” the old lady said.

Taeyeon smiles and then take the check. She startled after saw the amount.

“This is…so much. Are you sure with this amount?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

The old lady nodded with smiles.

“Thank you… this will help us a lot…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Hurm… can I ask you something?” suddenly the old lady asked.

Taeyeon nodded while wait for her to continues.

“How old are you? Are you still studying?” she asked curiously.

“I’m 32 and still study” Taeyeon replied.

“Where did you study?” she asked.

“I'm in final semester at Busan Law College.” Taeyeon replied.

“Law? So, you’re saying that you'll be the lawyer?” the old lady asked surprised.

“I hope so... besides, I still have to finish my semester before went to industrial training. After that, I still have to face a law test before I can be a lawyer.” Taeyeon replied to explain.

The old lady nodded and then she open her purse and bring out her business card. She gives it to Taeyeon and then says

“Let me know if you need anything. Also, I'm glad to meet you here...”

Taeyeon take the card and read it.

“Oh… you're owner of a pottery company. That's interesting. I'm happy to meet you too...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“By the way…that man that I saw him before...what his name is?” suddenly the old lady asked.

“Who? Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked.

“Jiyong?” she asked.

“Yeah… he’s Kwon Jiyong. Did you know him?” Taeyeon asked after she noticed the old lady looks interested in Jiyong.

“I think so…” the old lady stuttered.

Taeyeon look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter