old enemy

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoong look at Jiyong after Seunghyun leave with Taeyeon. After two year, he meets him again. At first, he felt uneasy to face him. However, when he sent Taeyeon to factory, he saw the incident between Jiyong and Seunghyun make him decided to get involved.

“What are you trying to do at him? Did you know he’s a lawyer? You want to create more problems?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Jiyong shake his head slowly, but his eyes still looks down.

Jiwoong sighs before he went to hugs Jiyong. Jiyong stunned with Jiwoong sudden reaction, but he’s smiling while his hand hugs Jiwoong back.

“Aigoo… this boy… you always make me worried about you...,”Jiwoong said while he’s rubs Jiyong head softly.

Jiyong smiles when he heard that from him.

“How are you? Okay?” Jiwoong asked after he releases the hugs.

Jiyong smiles and nodded.

“Miss me, huh?” Jiwoong asked jokingly.

However, Jiyong nodded with honest.

Jiwoong chuckles when he saw Jiyong reaction.

“How’s your life? You look more handsome in that suit,” Jiwoong said to praise him.

“I listen to your words... I'm happy with halmeoni.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Glad to know that. So, now you have enough money to treat me lunch?” Jiwoong asked jokingly.

“Sure! You can have anything you want…it’s my treat” Jiyong said eagerly.

Jiwoong laughs when he saw Jiyong happy face.

“Let’s go lunch together,” Jiwoong said while he hugged Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong smiles and says

“Okay…”

When both of them walk toward Jiwoong car, suddenly Jiyong stops when he's remembering Daesung that wait him in the car.

“Daesung…” Jiyong said slowly.

“What?” Jiwoong asked.

“Daesung… he’s wait me in the car.” Jiyong replied while he turns to look at his car.

“Okay, we go with your car…” Jiwoong said before both of them turn back and went to Jiyong car.

Jiyong smiles while looking at Jiwoong.

Daesung startled after he saw Jiwoong is entering the car while Jiyong comes beside him with smiles. Daesung keep looking at Jiwoong at the back with uneasy.

“What are you looking at? Still feel uneasy with my presence?” Jiwoong asked jokingly.

“Nope…” Daesung replied awkwardly.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Daesung expression. Then, he’s drives the car and went to the nearby restaurant.

“So Daesung… how’s your life?” Jiwoong asked.

“Fine…” Daesung replied while smiles awkwardly.

“Did you still contact with your old friends?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“No…” Daesung said while he shakes his head.

“Good! Oh, do you know that James was released last year? I hope he changed after release.” Jiwoong said while he looks outside.

Jiyong and Daesung look at each other after Jiwoong mention James.

“We hope so…” Daesung said with uneasy.

After that, no one is talking until Jiwoong suddenly says

“You know what? I really think that he will come to meet you or Jiyong after he released... but... what I heard...he's take himself out of town and ... no news from him anymore.”

“Out of town? It is him go back to his village?” suddenly Daesung asked.

Jiwoong turn and look at him after he asked that.

“You know where his village is?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“I'm not sure but... I used to go there once...” Daesung replied hesitated.

“You know where?” Jiwoong asked.

Daesung frown while try to think back where is that place and in the end, he says

“I’m sorry… I can’t remember… it’s confused me between Busan and Ulsan...”

Jiwoong nodded before he says

“Well… I hope he's happy whatever he's doing now”

Jiyong and Daesung nodded to agree with Jiwoong answer.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

“Sunbae, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked after them inside her office.

“I want to look if you're fine or they still bullying you...” Seunghyun said.

“Sunbae, don’t be like this… this is my work place. I’m fine in here,” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Seunghyun nodded but he feels offend when she said like that.

“I’m sorry, sunbae. I don’t want to trouble you to come here just to look after me. I can take care of myself,” Taeyeon continue after she saw Seunghyun expressions change.

“Arasso…” Seunghyun said with smiles.

“By the way, why Jiyong behave like that to you?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know… he just felt mad after seeing me come to the factory.” Seunghyun replied to hide the truth.

“Is it?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Yeah… I don’t know why he mad at me because I’m here to meet you here,” Seunghyun said.

Taeyeon frown after she heard that from him.

“I think something is happened to him before...Jiyong ... as far as I know him, he will not act, except that person said something about his omma...or someone he loved.” Taeyeon replied while look at Seunghyun.

“Why should I mention his omma, I even didn't know him...” Seunghyun said to defend himself.

Taeyeon nodded but then she saw the document on her table. Suddenly, she’s remember about what that the old lady asked her before.

“Sunbae, sorry. I can’t go out lunch with you. I have something urgent to do. Can you drop me at the train station?” Taeyeon asked.

“Where you want to go? I’ll send you there,” Seunhyun said.

“No need. Also, don't you have anything to do today?” Taeyeon asked.

“But…” Seunghyun said but Taeyeon interrupt and says

“Sorry, sunbae. I really have something to do. I won’t bother you if you can't send me there. I can go by myself.”

After that, Taeyeon get some documents along with her.

“Okay… I send you,” Seunghyun suddenly said.

Taeyeon smiles and says

“Thank you, sunbae”

After she took what she wants, then both of them leave the office together.

 

 

 

 

HALMEONI BUNGALOW

 

Dami and the old lady enter the house together. Inside the house, Dami looks around with amazed.

“Halmeoni, you really have a nice house,” Dami said to praise.

The old lady chuckles before she bring her to the living room.

After that, the butler comes to approach them.

“Sajangnim, where are you going this morning?” he asked worried.

“Sorry, I went to pick up my granddaughter” she replied with smiles.

The butler stunned after she said that.

“Dami, this is Mr. Park. My assistant the house butler” the old lady introduce them.

“Hi… I’m Kwon Dami” Dami said to him.

“Nice to meet you” he said with smiles.

After that, Jiyong aunty enters the living room after she heard the old lady voice.

“Omma, where have you been? Who is she?” she asked after she saw Dami.

“I’m Dami” Dami said with smiles.

“My granddaughter” the old lady said while hold Dami hands.

Jiyong aunty stunned after she heard that.

“Did Hajoon know about this?” she asked curious.

“I don’t know… perhaps he know…” the old lady replied with smiles.

Jiyong aunty feel offended when she said like that.

“Mr. Park, can you show Dami her room?” the old lady continues.

“She also will leave here?” Jiyong aunty asked surprised.

“Of course… I want all my grandchildren live with me” the old lady replied with smiles.

After that, the butler takes Dami bag and brings her to her room.

“Omma…what will Sunhwa react if she knows that you have another granddaughter other than her?” Jiyong aunty asked uneasy.

“Well… she like it or not… she’s have to accept it” the old lady replied.

“But…” Jiyong aunty try to say something but the old lady stop her.

“I need some rest. I go to my room,” the old lady said before she left the living room.

Jiyong aunty looks at her with mixed feelings before she decided to go back to her room and call her husband to inform him about Dami presence.

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the room, Jiyong aunty calls her husband with mixed feelings.

“Yes?” he greets.

“Yah! Your omma do something again,” she said uneasy.

Jiyong uncle feel uneasy after she said that.

“What she do?” he asked curious.

“She brings Dami to the bungalow. Now she'll stay here...,” she said.

“Ah… Jiyong sister’s” Jiyong uncle said with sigh.

“So… you do know her…I just mention her name…” she said with firm.

“Yes, I know… so, what a different?” he asked annoyed.

“Why you didn’t tell me about them? Why I should know from omma?” she asked furious.

“Argh… omma…” her husband sigh angrily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter