criminal to be safe

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wooyoung approach Jiyong after he saw Taeyeon leave the area.

“What are you two talking about?” Wooyoung asked while he’s standing in front of him.

Jiyong sigh after he saw Wooyoung. He smirks and then asks

“Why don’t you ask her?”

Wooyoung look at him with uneasy.

“I warn you… stay away from her,” Wooyoung said with firm.

Jiyong chuckles after he hears that.

“Aigoo… I think you say it to wrong person…” Jiyong replied while smirks.

“…and what is t-shirt about?” Wooyoung asked curiously after he heard before when Jiyong shout to Taeyeon.

Jiyong smiles before he went to close to him before he asks

“Why you so curious? It’s she is your lover? Girlfriend?”

Wooyoung didn’t replied him afterward.

“Look, brother. I don’t want have any problem here. Both of us will stay here together for a while. So… you go with your work… so do I…understand?” Jiyong continue.

After he said that, Jiyong went back into the house to do another works and let Wooyoung behind.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong go to get Jiyong after he get call from the police station.

“Jiyong, I have to leave for a while. So, you stay here and don’t go anywhere, understand?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Good… make sure you are in here,” Jiwoong continue before he left him.

Jiyong frown after Jiwoong said that. However, he just let it be and continue with his works.

Moment later, while he’s focusing on his work, suddenly someone greet him from behind.

“Hi, there” Tiffany said with smiles.

Jiyong turn up and saw a women standing there smiling at him.

“Jiyong, right?” Tiffany asked friendly.

Jiyong nodded awkwardly.

“I’m Tiffany. Mrs. Kim’s niece” Tiffany introduces herself.

“Hi” Jiyong greet before he continue with his works.

Tiffany looks at him with weird before she says

“I’m sorry for my cousin behavior before. She’s always like that with the stranger”

Jiyong chuckles after he remembers the bunny slipper hit his face.

“I don’t mind” Jiyong replied.

“So…since you'll stay here for a while... I hope we can be a friend,” Tiffany said while she hands out her hand for shake.

Jiyong look at her hand for a while before he slowly went to the handshake with her. Tiffany smiles after Jiyong handshake with her.

 

 

 

Taeyeon mind keep thinking about t-shirt that Jiyong mention before. She feel weird how that t-shirt with her. She tries to remember, but nothing is coming. In the end, she decided to go out to buy some stuff that her mother asked before.

“Tae, wait up…” Mrs. Kim calls her.

Taeyeon stop her step and wait for Mrs. Kim.

“Here… another list” Mrs. Kim said while she handed the list for Taeyeon.

“Wow… this is a lot…” Taeyeon replied while looking at the list.

“Yeah, we have to get it before the Visiting Day” Mrs. Kim said.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied before she went to the car.

“Hey, you go alone? Where is Fany?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“She can’t come. She has something to do. It’s okay, omma. I can handle this,” Taeyeon replied.

“Yah… you can’t carry all that alone. Wait…” Mrs. Kim said while looks around.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim saw Jiyong is doing his chore nearby the garden.

“Jiyong!” Mrs. Kim calls him.

Jiyong saw Mrs. Kim is waving at him to signal him come to her. Jiyong feel uneasy after he saw Taeyeon also is there.

Taeyeon stunned when she hears that name and then she quickly stop her mother.

“Omma, I can handle this… why you have to bother him,” Taeyeon said to hinder her mother from calling Jiyong.

“Yes, imo?” Jiyong asked after he arrives.

“Jiyong, could you go and help Taeyeon to buy some stuff?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Omma… I’m fine…”Taeyeon replied try to refused the idea.

“Erm… but…” Jiyong hesitated to refuse.

Besides, Jiwoong already told him not to leave the house.

“Please… we don’t have anyone to help her…” Mrs. Kim said try to persuade.

“I can go with her…” suddenly Wooyoung voice come out from behind.

All of them turn and saw him.

“I can go and help Taeyeon” Wooyoung continue said.

“Yes, omma. I can go with Wooyoung…” Taeyeon said afterward.

“… but didn't you have a lot of work to do? I can't trouble you more Wooyoung” Mrs. Kim asked with guilty.

“It’s okay. I’m fine,” Wooyoung replied with smiles.

Jiyong just standing there without saying anything.

“Nope… You already have lot work to do… Let Jiyong go with her.” Mrs. Kim said while she pushes Jiyong toward the car.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her mother to protest.

“What? Don’t you give more trouble to Wooyoung. Just go with Jiyong…” Mrs. Kim said with firm.

“Imo…” Wooyoung said try to stop her.

However, Mrs. Kim just pulls him beside her before she says

“Don’t argue… Tae, go”

Taeyeon enter the car with sulk face. She hates when she has to be alone with Jiyong. Inside the car, Taeyeon look at Jiyong with firm.

“It’s not my fault” Jiyong replied to defend himself.

Taeyeon grunt before she starts the engine and drive the car to leave the house.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN POLICE STATION

 

“Here… all the information that you want” Kim Youngkwang, Jiwoong co-detective said.

Youngkwang is one of the detective works at Seoul Police station. He and Jiwoong already works together for years before Jiwoong decided to leave Seoul. Now, he's the only one that Jiwoong can trust to investigate the case with him.

“I don’t know why you open back this case but… what I have found, this man really innocent,” Youngkwang said.

“Yes, I know… that’s why we need to protect him. I think someone is going for him…” Jiwoong replied while he looks at the file and evidence.

“As you can see, they accused him drunk and he's the reason that accident happen...” Youngkwang said.

Jiwoong look into the file carefully.

“He’s not the one that accident happens…” Jiwoong replied slowly.

“I know… but look… when they test his blood and urine, there is no way that can cause the accident. His alcohol reading is below but... what makes it's interesting is... they found out in his body had narcotic and paracetamol.” Youngkwang said afterward.

Jiwoong frown after he heard that. But then, he saw the report about the car that involve with the accident. He saw that car that Jiyong drive report with the picture in there. Suddenly, he saw something strange with the break wire. Then, he figured it out that Jiyong car break is already damage before the accident.

“I think someone is planning something here...” Jiwoong said.

Youngkwang look at him after he said that.

“…and he’s motif was to kill Jiyong” Jiwoong continue.

“But why?” Youngkwang asked.

“That's we have to figure it out. But for now, we have to protect him” Jiwoong replied.

“So, you will stay here until his finish with the order?” Youngkwang asked.

“I have no choice. When I decided to open back, this case means I have to face it. Besides, I already promise someone to take care of him.” Jiwoong replied.

“Arasso… you can keep that file. Any update, I’ll inform you,” Youngkwang said.

“Thank you, bro,” Jiwoong said with smiles.

“Hey, I do this because of you…” Youngkwang replied.

Jiwoong smiles before his handshake with him. Suddenly, Jiwoong phone buzzing. He takes his phone and saw the apps shows red light is moving. Jiwoong feel uneasy after he saw that. He calls his mother to ask about Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

SUPERMARKET

 

Jiyong push the trolley while following Taeyeon with silent. After Taeyeon warn him, he just let her be and continue what he had to do there.

“GD!” suddenly someone call and pat Jiyong shoulder.

Taeyeon turn when she hears that. Meanwhile, Jiyong startled when he saw his best friend, Youngbae is there.

“Yah! What are you doing here? When did you get release?” Youngbae asked surprised.

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly after he said that.

“Come, we talk somewhere else” Jiyong said afterward.

Youngbae frown after he said that.

“Erm… you continue... I'll be back,” Jiyong stutter when he said that.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious eyes. After that, Jiyong drag Youngbae away from there.

 

 

 

 

“Yah… who is she? Your girl?” Youngbae asked teasingly.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked without answering him.

“Well… I'll establish here. I open a new bar here. Hey, you should come...!” Youngbae replied excitedly.

“Hurm… sorry… I don’t think I can…” Jiyong said to refuse.

“Yah…yah… why? Hey, everyone is missing you, bro. Besides, now you're back... we can continue the race” Youngbae replied excitedly.

Jiyong chuckles while shake his head.

“Yah, don’t you remember why I get into jail?” Jiyong asked while smiles.

“Hey, that’s old story. You still can race, right? And…” Youngbae stop his words for a while before he turn to look around.

Jiyong look at him with confused.

“You already owe Big Brother to race for him...” Youngbae continue slowly.

Jiyong sigh after he hears that.

“I think about it…” Jiyong replied afterward.

“Yes! That’s my friend!” Youngbae said before he hugs him.

“Still… I can’t promise you,” Jiyong replied.

“Don’t worry. Oh, before that…here my phone number” Youngbae said.

“Sorry, bro. I don’t have phone,” Jiyong replied.

“What? Which ear did you stay? Here… take my business card…” Youngbae said before he handed the card to him.

Jiyong look at the card with smiles.

“Call me anytime you want” Youngbae said.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Glad I saw you here,” Youngbae said happily.

Jiyong nodded with smiles after he heard that. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter