unexpected incident

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL NEW BAR

 

“Hayeon, I’ll wait you outside” Tiffany shouts after she washed her hands.

“Nae…” Hayeon replied from inside the toilet.

Tiffany walks out from the washroom afterward, but she bumped with Sunhwa in the middle way.

“Oh, I’m sorry…” Tiffany said to apologies.

However, Sunhwa just glared at her angrily.

Tiffany look at her with frown but she just continue go into the washroom.

“Cocky” Tiffany mutters slowly.

Sunhwa went to the sink and then she washes her hands. After that, she looks around to make sure no one is there. She takes out her phone and calls someone.

“Hey, did you get ready what I ask for?” Sunhwa asked.

“Yes, just mention the code name is red rose” the person said.

“Red rose? Why?” Sunhwa asked.

“I don’t want anyone to know that I'm plotting this with you...” the person replied.

“Yeah…yeah… no one will know this. So, I just said red rose, huh? Noted. After I’m done with him here, we meet there soon,” Sunhwa said.

After she ended the call, Sunhwa bring out something from her bag.

“Jiyong oppa… you really make me desperate like this...” Sunhwa mutter.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps from outside. Sunhwa rashly walks out from the washroom. However, she does not know that Hayeon is still in there and listen to all her conversation. Hayeon rashly went out from the washroom afterward.  At a glance, she saw someone with white cardigan walks out from the washroom.

“Unnie, did you see someone wearing white cardigan walks out from here?” Hayeon asked Tiffany after she comes out.

Tiffany frowns when she asked that.

“Why with that?” Tiffany asked confused.

“Nothing” Hayeon replied.

“Aigoo… are you done? Let’s go” Tiffany said.

“Oppss, sorry. I didn’t wash my hand yet,” Hayeon said before she enter the washroom to washes her hands.

“Yah! You're dirty!” Tiffany shouts.

Meanwhile, Hayeon just chuckles when she heard that from her.

 

 

 

 

After both of them come back from the washroom, Hayeon saw someone with the white cardigan is there, but the most surprised is when she saw Jiyong is there with her.

“Jiyong oppa?” Hayeon mutter but can be heard by Tiffany.

Tiffany looks around and she saw Jiyong with the girl she bumps in front of the washroom before.

“What kind of girl is Jiyong to be with?” Tiffany mutters slowly.

Hayeon look at Tiffany after she asked that.

“You know her?” Hayeon asked.

“Nope but she’s really have bad attitude. But, what is Jiyong doing here? Is that Daesung?” Tiffany asked with surprised.

Hayeon feel uneasy after she saw Jiyong with that girl. She knows that girl is planning something to Jiyong. Then, Hayeon went to her sister with uneasy feelings.

“Yah! What took you two so long?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Tiffany and Hayeon.

“Unnie, we need to talk” Hayeon said whisper to her ear.

Taeyeon look at her with suspicious when she saw Hayeon serious face.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Hayeon look at Seunghyun and then she drag Taeyeon a little away from him.

“Unnie, look at three o'clock side. The girl with white cardigan. Did you see Jiyong oppa?” Hayeon said while whisper to her.

Taeyeon look at the side Hayeon tell her. She saw Jiyong is there with Sunhwa, Daesung and Dami.

Taeyeon nodded to answer Hayeon.

“I think that white cardigan girl is planning something toward Jiyong oppa. I accidentally overheard her conversation with somebody at the washroom.” Hayeon continue whisper to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at her with stunned. Hayeon nodded to make Taeyeon believe what she told her.

“What did you heard?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Something related with red rose... I guess... but I feel uneasy about that…” Hayeon said.

“Yah! It’s just mean nothing. Perhaps she wants to give him a red rose. Hey, we're here for fun. Let them be...” Taeyeon replied while shake her head.

“But unnie…” Hayeon said try to say something but Taeyeon stops her and drag her back to their table.

Hayeon pout when Taeyeon didn’t do anything after she told her about that.

However, Taeyeon still try to believe what just Hayeon told her. She continues secretly take a glance at Jiyong just to make sure he's fine. But, Seunghyun notice it and try to attract her attention away from Jiyong.

Daesung try to stop Jiyong from drink more, but Sunhwa still keep give him drink.

“Yah! You want make him drunk?” Daesung asked firm.

“Hey, he just wanna enjoy tonight. Let him be” Sunhwa said to defend.

Dami look at them and then she went to seat beside Jiyong.

“Hey, it's enough already. You drink too much,” Dami said.

Jiyong look at Dami and then he’s smiles.

“Noona, I’m happy you’re here” Jiyong replied before he went to put his head on her shoulder.

Dami smiles while she rubs Jiyong cheek softly.

“What make you so happy today?” Dami asked.

“I win a race…” Jiyong blurt out honestly.

“Race?” Dami asked while frown.

“He win race game… phone game against me,” Daesung said to cover up them.

“It's so? Until you want to celebrate it by drinks that much?” Dami asked while chuckles.

Daesung just chuckles awkwardly afterward.

Jiyong continue smiles before he lift up his head and nodded to his sister cutely.

Dami chuckles after she saw Jiyong behavior.

“I’m going to the toilet,” Jiyong suddenly said.

“I’m going with you,” Daesung said.

“No…no… wait here…” Jiyong said while he stops Daesung from getting up.

“Don’t worry… he’ll be okay” Sunhwa said after they saw Jiyong left the table.

 

 

 

 

“I... want to go to the toilet,” Taeyeon said after she saw Jiyong is already left the area.

“You want me to accompany you?” Seunghyun asked.

“No…no… I can go by myself,” Taeyeon replied, and then she signal Hayeon something with her eyes.

Hayeon take a glance at Jiyong table before she nodded to get what Taeyeon point is.

“She’ll be fine,” Hayeon said before she sips her drink.

Seunghyun look at Taeyeon with uneasy after she left. Meanwhile, Tiffany looks at Hayeon with suspicious.

Taeyeon rashly speed her footsteps to follow Jiyong. When she saw him enter the washroom, she waits for him nearby the area. Moment later, she saw a group of men enters the washroom with suspicious behavior. Few minutes later, Taeyeon start to feel uneasy, and then she saw the group of men walks out from there while two of them are carrying Jiyong with them. Taeyeon notice Jiyong is in a state of unconsciousness when the men carrying him. Taeyeon bravely follow the group until she saw them take Jiyong inside the black van.

Without thinking twice, Taeyeon went to find a taxi to follow the van. Inside the taxi, Taeyeon call Hayeon numbers.

“Yes?” Hayeon greet after she saw Taeyeon calling.

“Don't ask me anything. I want you and Fany to come to this place. I will send it to you when I arrive. You're right... Jiyong is in trouble.” Taeyeon replied with worried.

“Yah! Don't act stupidly,” Hayeon said to warn.

However, Taeyeon just end the call without replied her.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked with frown.

“Something happen to her?” Seunghyun asked worried.

Hayeon look and smiles at them awkwardly.

“We have to wait…” Hayeon replied after that.

Meanwhile, inside the taxi, the driver keep follow the van with diligence until they arrive in a luxury hotel. Taeyeon look at the hotel with frown.

“Why they want to bring him here?” Taeyeon mutter.

After that, Taeyeon ask the taxi driver stops at the nearby before she went to car park underground where the van enters before. At the same time, she sends her current location to Hayeon numbers to make sure they know where she is.

Taeyeon carefully look around while she searched for the black van. Few minutes later, she found the van, but she's already late when there is no one inside the van. Taeyeon is grumble angrily before she’s enters the hotel and went to find Jiyong.

Taeyeon paced the hotel lobby while thinking where to find Jiyong. Suddenly, she saw the groups of men that take Jiyong are coming out from the elevator. So, now she knew that Jiyong is on one of the hotel room. However, she can't search him around the hotel like that. Suddenly, she's remember about red rose that Hayeon mention to her before.

Taeyeon act casually while walking toward the hotel receptionist. She smiles at the staff and then she asks

“I’m here looking for my friend. Can you search his name for me?”

“Sure. What is his name?” the staff asked.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she’s says

“I think he used a nickname. I can't remember which name he used, but... can you try with red rose?”

The staff nodded and then tries to search the name.

“Yeah, we have that name. He's in room 5001.” The staff replied.

Taeyeon smiles widely after she heard that.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said before she rashly went to the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter