miserable

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon rented a café by the beach to celebrate Tiffany's birthday. All of them gatherer while wears pink clothes. Hayeon and Jiyong preparing the stage decoration, meanwhile Yuri and Taeyeon focus on the foods. Ah-in and Jiwoong arrange the table. Hyoyeon prepare herself for the performance beside the stage and the birthday girl's Tiffany busy taking the picture all of them.

“I love all the pink color…” Tiffany said excitedly.

Taeyeon smiles after she saw her.

“Hey, you should consider me for having this pink t-shirt” Ah-in said with gloomy face.

“I think you’re cute” Tiffany replied with smiles.

“Okay, we wait for omma before we cut the cake.” Taeyeon said.

Suddenly, they saw Wooyoung stand at the door while holding the gift.

“I know you will come!” Tiffany said excitedly while approaching Wooyoung.

“Happy birthday” Wooyoung said while he handed the gift to her.

“Thanks! Wow…! What’s this?” Tiffany asked happily.

“Nothing but I hope you like it” Wooyoung replied.

“Of course I like it!” Tiffany said before she pulls Wooyoung hand to bring him inside the café.

Wooyoung smiles awkwardly at Taeyeon after he saw her.

“I’m glad you’re here,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong that see them just try to ignore it. He keeps himself busy to decorate the stage, but sometimes, he still took a glance at them.

“I’m done here” suddenly Hayeon said after she finish with her decorates.

“Hey, everyone… comes let’s take a picture” suddenly Tiffany shouts to call all of them.

They all gathered to take pictures, except Jiyong. Taeyeon that notice Jiyong it's not there, looks around to find him. Then, she saw Jiyong still at the stage to finish his works.

“Wait up” suddenly Taeyeon said.

She went to approach Jiyong and then says

“Hey, comes let’s take pictures”

All of them look at Jiyong and Taeyeon.

Jiyong feel uneasy when all the eyes stare at them. But, Taeyeon boldly pull Jiyong hand and bring him with her.

“Okay, let’s take a picture” Taeyeon said after they approach them.

Tiffany and Hayeon smiles at each other after see that but Wooyoung look at them with uneasy. Also, the other person feel uneasy with that is Jiwoong.

 

 

 

 

In that party, all of them are celebrating Tiffany as if she's the princess tonight. Tiffany enjoys her birthday party with her friends happily. Jiyong stand at the café corner looking at them with smiles. Suddenly, Jiwoong come to approach him while handed him a drink.

“Thanks” Jiyong said after he takes the drink.

Jiwoong stand beside him afterward. However, no one is talking.

“Can I ask you something?” suddenly Jiwoong asked to break silent between them.

Jiyong nodded after he sips his drink.

“What will you do after this? I mean… after all this order…what do you want to do?” Jiwoong asked before he turns to face Jiyong.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“I think I want to continue my life with new ambitious...”

“Such as?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“I'm planning to develop my own art gallery...” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Hurm… that’s interesting. Good for you… I think when you’re back to Seoul, you can do more than that.” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“I think I want to settle down here. I think the opportunity in Busan quite good.”

Jiwoong looks at him after Jiyong said that.

“Why Busan?” Jiwoong asked curious.

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon for a while before he says

“I like here. The atmosphere... the people...”

Jiwoong catch where Jiyong's eyes staring.

“No” suddenly, Jiwoong said.

Jiyong turn to look at him after he said that.

“I want you to go back Seoul. You can’t be here,” Jiwoong continues.

Jiyong saw Jiwoong eyes looks at him with firm when he said that. He knows his point after he saw his stares at him.

“Your life is at Seoul… not here. You have bright future, Jiyong... and I hope one day you will have your own life and no more crime.” Jiwoong continues said.

Jiyong nodded and then he slowly says

“I got it…”

“Good. Also, you deserve better” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly after he said that. Then, Jiwoong walks away from there to join Mrs. Kim and the rest. After that conversation, Jiyong stares at Jiwoong and his family. For a moment, he feels sad that he will leave them. Jiyong turn to looks at Taeyeon. He saw her smiling, and then he's smiles when Taeyeon take a look at him.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looks around after she didn't see Jiyong presence inside the café. She went outside and noticed Jiyong is sitting alone at the beach. She's look at her family for a while before she decided to approach Jiyong.

“What are you doing here alone?” Taeyeon asked after she’s arrive at Jiyong.

Jiyong startled after he saw her seats beside him with smiles.

“You're not supposed to be here.” Jiyong said while he turns to look at the café.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong expressions.

“Are you scared oppa see us, or you hate to see me here?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at her before he slowly says

“Why should I hate you...?”

Taeyeon smiles after she heard that.

Accidentally, Wooyoung that went to take his drink saw Taeyeon with Jiyong from the café window. He’s looked at them with upset before he walks away from there.

“Why you don’t join us in there?” Taeyeon asked.

“I feel I don't belong in there” Jiyong replied.

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

Jiyong just smiles without answering her.

“It’s that because of your background?” Taeyeon asked.

“You think?” Jiyong asked her back.

Taeyeon stares at him when he asked that. She saw in his eyes shows sadness, loneliness. Out of nowhere, she feels sad to see him like that.

“If you're not in law of order anymore, what would you do?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Jiyong chuckles after she asked that.

“You two are same,” Jiyong mutter slowly when he’s remind her of Jiwoong.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing. Why you asked me that?” Jiyong asked.

“Just… curious… did you ever think to continue stay and help here?” Taeyeon asked hesitated.

“Stay?” Jiyong asked while stares at her.

“Yeah… perhaps you can do something here...” Taeyeon replied while looks at him.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked curious.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why you want me to stay?” suddenly Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well…ermm… I think…you’re doing well here” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“…just because of that?” Jiyong keep asking curiously.

“Hmm… I don’t know…if you’re happy here, then you shouldn't leave. Also, if you need my help... I'll do anything to help you.” Taeyeon replied before she bites her lips.

Jiyong smiles while staring at her.

“Your intention is good but... I don't think I can stay...” Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon looks at him with upset after he said that.

“It’s because of oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly.

“Then, why don't you stay?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Jiyong stares at her deeply before he says

“I have no reason to stay here... also, I don't think everyone like me to stay.”

“No… I like you to stay” Taeyeon blurt out honestly.

Both of them stunned after she said that.

“You like me to stay?” Jiyong asked slowly.

Taeyeon start to feel her face blushing after he asked that.

“Well... I... if... you... want to stay... I can be the reason for you to stay...” Taeyeon stuttered shyly.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that. He keeps staring at her with lovely until his hand slowly moves to fix her hair. He keeps touching her hair, meanwhile Taeyeon is already feeling nervous with Jiyong's behavior towards him.

Mrs. Kim they were both seen on the beach. Then, she asked Hayeon to get Taeyeon back at the party.

“Hayeon, go get unnie. We should tidy up before going home,” Mrs. Kim said.

Hayeon looks at Mrs. Kim and then she nodded. Afterward, she went outside the café and approach Taeyeon.

“Unnie, omma ask you to come inside” Hayeon said.

Jiyong and Taeyeon feel awkward after Hayeon comes. Both of them look at each other with smiles before Taeyeon left the place with Hayeon.

“What are you doing with Jiyong oppa?” Hayeon asked curious.

Taeyeon just smiles without answering her.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim drags Taeyeon at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter