the reveal

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOOHYUK COMPANY

 

Jiwoong and Taeyeon arrive at the company during lunch hour. When they're there, Soohyuk insist not to meet them. However, Taeyeon keep pressing his staff to make sure they can meet him that day. In the end, Taeyeon and Jiwoong decided to wait Soohyuk in front of his office. Both of them stay there for a few hours until Soohyuk comes out. When they saw Soohyuk, they're startled to see his face badly beaten by Jiyong.

“Look what has your husband done to me...?” Soohyuk said while pointing to his face.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said to apologies.

However, Jiwoong just look at his face before he ask

“What did you say to provoke him to beat you like this? I know him, he's not a person hit somebody for no reason...”

Soohyuk startled when Jiwoong said that.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious afterward.

“He just jealous after know his wife is with me...” Soohyuk stuttered with his words.

“Is it? Anything else that makes him hit you?” Jiwoong asked suspiciously.

Soohyuk look at Taeyeon with uneasy and then he says

“Yah! Shouldn't he's the one should be interrogated for hit me? Why you ask me that? I already give my testimony.”

“Soohyuk, I don’t know why you’re doing this… but please let have talk” Taeyeon said try to persuade.

“What you want to talk? I already tell you everything…” Soohyuk replied uneasy.

“Yes, I want you tell me the same thing that you told me yesterday” Taeyeon said.

“I… I don’t want. Please… I have to go…” Soohyuk said while try to go away from there.

“Soohyuk, please… we really need your help” Taeyeon replied try to begging.

Soohyuk look around restlessly. His breaths look heavy while his head start to sweat. Jiwoong notice about it and then he suspiciously says

“It's not Jiyong that makes you look like this, aren't you? Someone comes after he's leave, right?”

Soohyuk startled after Jiwoong said that.

“Tell me… who did this?” Jiwoong asked after he saw Soohyuk facial change.

Soohyuk eyes are wavering while looking at them. They saw his hands trembling while his voice stuck.

Jiwoong feel uneasy when he saw his reaction, then he takes Soohyuk and then he says

“We're not safe here. Let's go talk to somewhere else...”

After that, all of them leave the company and then went to other safe place.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY THE URGENT BOARD MEETING  

After Jiyong uncle got the news about Jiyong, he immediately calls the entire shareholder to meet them at the factory. The old lady had been told by Daesung after he got the email that morning. The old lady ask Dami to take her to the factory while she ask Taeyeon to settle with Jiyong case.

“We got to do something. If all of you think about factory future, we need to stop sajagmin from appointing Jiyong as new director.” Jiyong uncle said try to persuade the board members.

“You know, we already agree to give him a chance... it's still had a few weeks before the due date.” One of the shareholders speaks up.

“Yes, I know… didn't you hear the news that he got caught because of attacking his supplier? You want that kind of director? I don't see that's good news for the factory...” Jiyong uncle said try to provoke them.

Suddenly, the meeting room starts too noisy with people talking. Jiyong uncle smiles when he's success with his provoke.

Moment later, the old lady arrive with Dami at the factory. She went to the meeting room with her and Daesung follow from behind.

After the door open, the old lady saw all the board members keep arguing with each others. All of them startled after see the old lady enter the room. They look at her with silent while Jiyong uncle start to feel uneasy.

“Sajangnim, it's that true what we had heard? It's Jiyong do that to the supplier?” one of them asked her.

The old lady stares at them silently but her stares stop at her son for a while.

“I don't know what rumors you are all hearing, but... I know my grandson, he's never behave like that. Furthermore, I know he has his own reason for doing that.” The old lady said while looking at her son.

All the board members start to chatter to each other after she said that.

“I know... there are many things are happened when I'm gone, but... I'm thankful to all of you for keep trust me as the factory director. Besides, all of you still agree to give Jiyong a chance to prove himself. I really appreciate that.” The old lady said.

All the board members are silent after she said that.

“However, some people... cannot accept this and want it otherwise. I understand... so, at the due date...me, as a director will resign my post completely and whoever all of you choose as a replacement ... I will fully support.” The old lady continue with firm.

Jiyong uncle start to smiles widely after she said that. At that moment, he can feel that's going to be him. He knew most of the board members are on his side. Besides, with Jiyong case still ongoing, he knew he'll never have a time for the project to be done.

“Any objection with that?” the old lady asked.

All the board members just shake their head to agree with her.

“Good, so everyone can dismiss…” the old lady said while she still seat on that chair looking at the board members leaving the meeting room.

“Hajoon, see me after this…” she said to Jiyong uncle.

Jiyong uncle nodded but inside him already feel uneasy.

 

 

 

HAN RIVER

 

“So tell us… what just happen?” Jiwoong asked after they arrive at quiet place.

Soohyuk take a deep breath before he says

“It’s true…someone comes after that. They're the one that hit me to look like this...”

Both Jiwoong and Taeyeon look at him with mixed feelings.

“He’s the one asking me to file the report to against Jiyong” Soohyuk said with guilty.

“Who are they? Why they do these things?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I already told you before, Taeyeon-shi. They hit me when they know I told you the truth.” Soohyuk replied with uneasy.

“What exactly happen?” Jiwoong asked curious.

Afterward, Soohyuk tell again the story that he tell to Taeyeon before. He also added that he's already record the call between them. He played the voice recorder in front of Jiwoong and Taeyeon.

“This voice… didn't this sound familiar to you?” Taeyeon asked Jiwoong after they hear the record.

Jiwoong nodded while his mind tries to think something.

“I think this person is staying nearby with you...” Soohyuk said afterward.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… it's weird when he’s known that Jiyong is going to ask me as his supplier for his project. Also, how he know that Jiyong come to me at the penthouse? Obviously, he's someone that really close to you and Jiyong...” Soohyuk spill his thought.

Jiwoong look at Soohyuk after he said that.

“I think… you’re right… now I get this puzzle... I think I know who this person...is” suddenly Jiwoong said with firm.

“Who? You know who?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I’m not sure but… I need to confirmation first…” Jiwoong replied.

“So, what are we going to do now? We need to get Jiyong out from there,” Taeyeon asked.

“I know… you…go to the police station and withdraw the report,” Jiwoong said to Soohyuk.

“But…” Soohyuk try to refuse.

“Don’t worry… I’ll arrange my officer to protect you…” Jiwoong replied.

“Tae, you go back and stay with halmeoni... no matter what happen, don't leave her alone...anything happen, just call me...” Jiwoong continue said to Taeyeon.

“Arasso… and what about you?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Me? I want to end this case...” Jiwoong replied while smirks to them.

Soohyuk and Taeyeon look at Jiwoong after he said that.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL POLICE STATION

 

Jiyong make a tense face after he enters the interrogation room. He saw Soohyuk is sitting there looking at him with smirks.

“We have nothing to discuss” Jiyong said, while he turns back.

“Oh… if you want me to withdraw the report, you should listen what I'm saying here...” Soohyuk replied with smiles.

Jiyong look back at him with uneasy. However, he decided to listen what he’s going to say.

“What do you want?” Jiyog asked.

Soohyuk chuckles when he saw Jiyong tense face.

“I cannot believe, why she's really love you...” Soohyuk said while chuckles.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Well... let me tell you the truth... I think she didn't tell it or... you're the one didn't listen to her...” Soohyuk replied.

Jiyong look at him while waiting for him to continue.

“Hurm…let me be honest here... I know you're mad when I'm saying I like your wife. I got it... but, your wife... she's really pure and innocent here. When I know that you're going to ask me to be supplier, I took that advantage to ask your wife out for dinner. That's the reason you saw her and me at the restaurant...” Soohyuk said with honest.

Jiyong stares at him furiously after he said that.

“… but… she didn't come there to have dinner with me... she was there just to give back the contract and tell me that you decided not to sign it.” Soohyuk continue with upset.

Jiyong stunned when he heard that.

“You know what she told me? She trusted in you to do this project... also, she doesn't want you to misunderstand us, she will have dinner as a friend if you're there with her too... that's wife... it's hard to get that one...she's know how to respect you...take care of your dignity, feelings...what else do you want?” Soohyuk continue with feelings of jealousy.

Jiyong facial change after Soohyuk said that. Inside his heart, he felt guilty after what he had done to Taeyeon before. He's not listening to her, but he also hurt her with his words.

“One more thing I think you should know... I'm doing this, it's not my purpose... someone is asking me to do that...” Soohyuk said the truth.

Jiyong look at him with surprised.

“Who?” Jiyong asked firm.

“I don't know... but I think that detective... Taeyeon's br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter