lovely dovely

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon smiles while entering the kitchen. She saw Mrs. Kim is doing a breakfast alone. She went to approach her before she hugs her mother from behind.

“Morning!” Taeyeon greet happily.

Mrs. Kim startled before she greet her daughter.

“Morning…” Mrs. Kim said while frown.

“What are you doing, omma?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Did someone have a good dream last night?” Mrs. Kim asked while chuckles.

Taeyeon smiles before she kisses Mrs. Kim cheek.

“Not really…” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Suddenly, Jiyong enter the kitchen and greet them.

“Morning” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon stunned after she heard Jiyong voice. She then release the hugs and turn to look at Jiyong with smiles.

“Morning…” Taeyeon replied while smiles shyly.

Mrs. Kim saw her daughter face and then she look at Jiyong smiles.

“Can I help you with anything?” Jiyong asked afterward.

“Oh yeah… could you please bring this pancake to the table?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Sure” Jiyong replied.

Jiyong went to take the plates before he placed the pancakes in there. Taeyeon continue smiles while staring at Jiyong without saying anything. After that, Jiyong takes the plates and then went to the dining room, but he still took a glance at Taeyeon before he winked at her. Taeyeon stunned before she covered her smiles with hands.

“Don't you have anything to do?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

“Huh?” Taeyeon startled.

“Go… make some drink” Mrs. Kim said.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter with uneasy but looking at her smiling like that make, she feels happy.

During the breakfast, Jiyong and Taeyeon took a glance at each other secretly. However, Mrs. Kim still noticed it and then she suddenly asks

“Jiyong, did you plan anything after this law order?”

Jiyong look at Mrs. Kim after she asked that.

“Omma, why you’re ask him that?” Jiwoong asked surprised.

“Random… besides, I like to hear if he wants to share…” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

“Well… I like to start my new life with something with what I aspired to before this,” Jiyong said with smiles.

“What is that?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

“I want to open an art gallery...” Jiyong replied before he turns to look at Jiwoong.

“That's...impressive. Do you have any experience with that?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiyong nodded before he says

“I used to help my friend ...”

“Omma, Jiyong had degree in Business” suddenly Taeyeon said to make some good impression about Jiyong.

“Oh, really?” Mrs. Kim asked surprised.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon after she said that. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim knows her daughter intention when she's mentioning that.

“That's what my parents want me to be...a businessman.” Jiyong replied.

“So, why don't you?” Jiwoong suddenly asked.

“I don't have that passion” Jiyong replied.

“What if someone offer you to handle her business?” Jiwoong suddenly asked curiously.

Jiyong frown when Jiwoong asked that.

“Why they want to offer me that? I don't have any experience in business...” Jiyong replied.

“Well… anything can happen in the future...it's just a random question.” Jiwoong said.

Taeyeon look at her brother after he said that.

“So, did you have any plan getting married?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked to change the topic.

Taeyeon stunned after she heard that.

Jiyong smiles and turn to look at Taeyeon before he says

“I hope one day... when it's the time...”

Mrs. Kim lifts her eyebrows while looking at them. Meanwhile, Jiwoong look at Jiyong with uneasy.

“Ehem… I'm getting late for class...” Taeyeon said afterward.

She felt awkward when Jiyong stares at her after they're mentioning married. She took the empty plate to the kitchen, while all of them look at her.

“Let me help you” Jiyong said before he helps her with the empty cups.

After both of them leaves, Jiwoong look at his mother. Mrs. Kim tries to avoid her eyes from him and then says

“I'm going to my office”

Jiwoong look at his mother leave before he went to follow her.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong carefully looks around before he says

“You look beautiful today”

Taeyeon smiles shyly before she looks at Jiyong beside her.

“Stop flattering me... also, careful or oppa will notice about us” Taeyeon said slowly.

“I can't if you keep staring at me” Jiyong replied to .

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that.

“I need to go, or I'll be late for class,” Taeyeon said while her hand washes the dish.

“When will you be back?” Jiyong asked while he stares at her.

“I'm not sure... because today I have to meet my professor.” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, I'm going to miss you today...” Jiyong said with gloomy face.

Taeyeon chuckles when she looks at him.

“I'll try to get back early... then we can go to the beach this evening...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“That’s brilliant,” Jiyong said slowly.

Jiyong looks around carefully before he went to kiss Taeyeon cheek. Taeyeon stunned before she says

“Yah! Someone will see us!”

Jiyong just smiles widely after she said that. Taeyeon push him away after she's done with the wash.

“Let me send you to the car…” Jiyong said whisper to her ear.

Taeyeon smiles and then nodded.

“I'll go get my books and bag” Taeyeon replied before she went to her room.

 

 

 

 

“Omma, why you’re ask Jiyong that during the breakfast?” Jiwoong asked after he enters the office.

“Why? I’m just curious,” Mrs. Kim replied after her seat on the chair.

Jiwoong went to seat in front of her before he continue asks

“Is it? Just curious?” Jiwoong asked with suspicious.

“Yup” Mrs. Kim replied shortly.

Jiwoong look at his mother for a while.

“Oh… can you help me?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked try to change the topic.

“What?” Jiwoong asked.

“I got a letter from this organization. They want us to sell this house to them. But, there is something strange in this letter. Try to look at it...” Mrs. Kim said while she handed the letter to Jiwoong.

Jiwoong frown while he takes the latter from her.

“Before this, I already told them that this house is not for sale. In fact, this home debt will also be settled next year before I get the full rights.” Mrs. Kim continues.

“When did you get this letter?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“Last week” Mrs. Kim replied.

“It’s look like they offered you some bargain. But, why so sudden?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“That’s because of this house, the value of its property is increasing. So, they want to take this opportunity to invest.” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Hurm… so, it's just for money.” Jiwoong said while shakes his head.

“True. So, I want you to help me handle this one. Because the right of this house, besides me, it is yours. I don't want to sell or lose it. You know this house is your late appa dream.” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Arasso… I’ll take care of it,” Jiwoong said.

Suddenly, Jiwoong get a call from Youngkwang. He asked him to come to the police station because of the case that they investigate.

“Omma, I have to go. About this, I’ll handle” Jiwoong said before he leave the office.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN LAW COLLEGE

 

After she's finished with the class, Taeyeon open her phone and saw a new message from Jiyong. Taeyeon smiles while read it. 

 

Why time moves so slowly...? I miss you – Jiyong

We have four hours before I'm back – Taeyeon

Haaa…it’s too long… :( -Jiyong

Kekeke… wait for me :) - Taeyeon

I'll wait... *kiss* - Jiyong

 

“Miss Kim Taeyeon?” suddenly someone approach her.

Taeyeon lift her head from the phone. She saw an unfamiliar face is greeting her.

“Yes?” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“Hi, I’m Choi Seunghyung” he said while handed his hand for shake.

Taeyeon just look at the hand without intend to handshake.

Seunghyung chuckles after he saw Taeyeon behavior.

“I’m Professor Lee, ex-student. He said that you need my help for your thesis, it's that so?” Seunghyung asked.

“Omo! You’re the senior he told before?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Seunghyung smiles while nodded.

“How… how did you know me?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Well, who doesn't know Prof. Lee best student. Besides, we were once together volunteering at Daegu. But, I think you may not have noticed me...” Seunghyung replied while chuckles shyly.

“Is it? I’m sorry… It's been a long time... but, I'm glad to know you... and yes, I need your help for my thesis.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Of course, I'm here to help. But, I have to go to work after this. So, this is my business card. You can contact me anytime you want. I'll try to make some time for you.” Seunghyung replied.

Taeyeon read the card and then she says

“Oh! You’re corporate lawyer...”

“Just petty lawyer...” Seunghuyung said humbly.

“Okay, then. I’ll contact you soon,” Taeyeon replied.

After that, Taeyeon walks away from there while Seunghyung still looking at her with smiles.

“Finally, we meet, Kim Taeyeon” Seunghyung said happily.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

“Hey, did you do what supposedly you do?” Daesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter