out of the blue

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY AT HOTEL  

Jiyong awake when the sunlight hit his face. That morning, he felt his head in dizzy and hurt. Jiyong get up from the bed, and he noticed that's not his bedroom.

“Where am I?” Jiyong mutter while he’s looks around.

Then, Jiyong saw a note on the side table.

 

I already order breakfast for you. Eat it. I think your head will be dizzy, so I already buy medicine to relieve it. Take care…

 

Jiyong frown while try to find the sender name, but he found nothing. He stares at the notes once again before he kept it in his pocket. Jiyong look at the table in front of the bed. He saw the breakfast is already served. Jiyong went to the table and he saw the medicine.

“Who did all this?” Jiyong mutter before he takes the juice and drink it.

Jiyong try to remember what just happened last night while he's eating the breakfast, but nothing is coming. However, he knows that he's in the washroom alone before a group of men enters and attack him.

“Who are they? Why I’m here?” Jiyong mutter while munch his foods.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing. He saw Daesung numbers before he picked up the calls.

“Hey, where are you? Didn't you come back home with Sunhwa last night?” Daesung asked curious.

“Huh? Sunhwa?” Jiyong asked confused.

Daesung feel worried after he didn't find Jiyong in that morning. Last night, after he and Dami go home, they each went straight into their room without noticed Jiyong existed. When he's about to go to the factory, he went to find Jiyong, but he's not in his room.

“Where are you? Can you send me the location?” Daesung asked.

“Wait…” Jiyong said before he sends his current location to Daesung.

“What are you doing at that hotel?” Daesung asked confused.

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know either. Oh, when you come, could you bring my clothes? I need to change before go to the factory.” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… wait for me,” Daesung said before he ended the call.

Afterward, Jiyong continue eating his breakfast while he’s looks again at the note.

 

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

Taeyeon feel her body tired when she can't have proper sleep last night. She waited for Jiyong to awake until the dawn, but she decided to left before him awake. She wrote the note after she asked the hotel staff to buy him the medicine. After that, she rashly went back to the apartment to change her clothes before she goes to the factory.

“Hi there…” suddenly Seunghyun greet her from the door.

“Sunbae…” Taeyeon said after she saw him.

“I know you didn’t eat breakfast, so… here for you,” Seunghyun said while he place the food on the table.

“Sunbae, you don’t have to do this…” Taeyeon said with guilty.

“No…no… I have to make sure are okay after last night incident” Seunghyun replied.

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy after he mentions that.

“I won't ask you anything about last night... but I really don't like to see you get in trouble.” Seunghyun continue while he gives the coffee to Taeyeon.

“Sunbae, I know you're so nice to me, but... he really needs my help.” Taeyeon said while she takes the coffee from him.

“You said you have nothing between him, don't you? So, why you have to interfere in his problem?” Seunghyun asked curious.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him for a while. She sips her coffee slowly while try to digest why she did that for him.

“I think... you should stay away from him or... what else will happen...” Seunghyun continues.

“I know…” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

The old lady enters her office with uneasy feelings. She felt her head keep hurts, and her chest start hard to breath. She open her drawer and take out her medicine. After she eats the medicine, suddenly someone knocks her office door.

“Coming” the old lady said while she keep back the medicine in the drawer.

“Morning, sajangnim!” Taeyeon greet happily.

The old lady smiles when she saw Taeyeon.

“Morning…” the old lady replied.

“Hey, are you okay? You look so pale,” Taeyeon said after her notice her face.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. Why are you here?” the old lady asked.

“Well, I already prepared all the document that you asked me to do before. Here... you just need to sign it before we can officially precede it.” Taeyeon said while she put the document in front of her.

“Wow... so efficient. I thought you will take few days to settle this...,” the old lady said while she read the document.

“You asked me to do fast as I can... so... here... Also, I have something to discuss with you.” Taeyeon replied with uneasy tone.

The old lady look at her when she said that.

“May I ask you something?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

The old lady nodded.

“You think... Sunhwa likes Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked hesitated.

The old lady smirks when Taeyeon asked the question.

“Why you asked me that?” she asked.

“Well…I think... I can see that she really like Jiyong” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

The old lady chuckles and then she asks

“Will you be okay with that?”

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confused.

The old lady smiles and then she look at Taeyeon.

“I don't think so. Besides, they're cousin and I don't want to ruin the relationship with that nonsense. If she liked Jiyong as her cousin, I have no object, but I prefer someone else for Jiyong.” The old lady said with smiles.

Taeyeon look at her with curious after she said that.

“Someone else?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

The old lady nodded before she says

“Yeah, someone that can accept him and loved him.”

Taeyeon didn’t respond after that.

“You think you can be that one for him?” suddenly the old lady asked teasingly.

Taeyeon startled before she chuckles awkwardly.

“Sajangnim, the past is history. I think he’s deserved better,” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

“What makes you think you're not suitable for him?” the old lady asked curiously.

Taeyeon sigh after she hears the question.

“You know... both of us are impossible.” Taeyeon replied slowly.

The old lady look at her and she noticed her facial changed when she said that. She knew that Taeyeon still have that feelings toward Jiyong, so do Jiyong. However, with the surrounding and people around them make, they feel to stay away from each other.

“If you say so... then, I won't mention it anymore. I'll respect your decision. But, I hope someone can take my place to take care of him. What will happen to him if I'm not here anymore...?” the old lady said with sad.

“Sajangnim, please, don’t say that.” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Then, someone knocks the door. Jiyong enter the office, but he stops after he saw Taeyeon in there.

“Yes, Jiyong?” the old lady asked when she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon for a while before he says

“We should visit the warehouse today. The staff asks me to bring you there...”

“Oh, okay. Taeyeon, you want to come with us?” suddenly the old lady asked.

Taeyeon look at her with confused.

“Come… I want you to meet the staffs are there. Besides, you will be one of the shareholders here. You should know about the factory more.” The old lady said while she pulls Taeyeon hand to go with her.

Jiyong frown after he heard what the old lady said, but he didn’t asked her more when the two of them is already walks out from the office.

 

 

 

 

 

Three of them walk inside the warehouse together. The old lady guide by the warehouse manager to discuss their new products, meanwhile, Taeyeon and Jiyong follow behind them silently. Taeyeon looks around the warehouse with impressed, while Jiyong secretly take a glance at her.

“Jiyong, the manager and I want to visit manufacturing set, could you take Taeyeon to tour the warehouse?” suddenly the old lady asked.

Both of them stunned while look at her with awkward. Jiyong nodded slowly.

“Great. Taeyeon, you go follow Jiyong looks around the place. We meet after that.” The old lady said before she and the manager leave them there.

After they left them, both of them look at each other before Taeyeon awkwardly says

“Where should we start?”

“Come... this way” Jiyong said while he point to the pottery barn on the left side.

Both of them enter pottery barn afterward. Taeyeon look at the pottery collection inside the rack with excited.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon excited face.

“This is so creative…” Taeyeon said slowly.

Jiyong that stand nearby can hear that.

“You like the design?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded while keep looking at the pottery.

“Will you be surprised if I'm saying that one of my design?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“Is it? Which one?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“That’s upper row. That's all my own design. They produce it last year for the factory anniversary.” Jiyong replied proudly.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“You really have that talent. That's why you planning to open art gallery before.”

Jiyong stunned after she said that.

“You still remember?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon startled after she realized what she said before.

“Oh… that’s… well… I just...remembered randomly.” Taeyeon stuttered.

Jiyong smiles when he saw her expressions.

“Should we go to another place?” Taeyeon suddenly asked to cover her embarrassing moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter