surprise date

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon feel strange with Jiyong behavior during the dinner. She felt something is bothering him that makes him look so uneasy during the dinner. After the dinner, Taeyeon went to see the old lady in her room. However, she saw she's in discussing with Mr. Park, but both of their face shows tense. Mr. Park startled after he saw Taeyeon at the door. The old lady signal Taeyeon to enter the room while Mr. Park excuses himself to go out from there.

“Halmeoni, are you okay? Feeling better?” Taeyeon asked worried.

The old lady try to smiles before she reply

“I’m fine… by the way… thanks for the porridge… it’s delicious”

“Glad to hear that…” Taeyeon said while she seat beside her.

“Where is Jiyong?” she asked.

“Hurm… I think he is in the room…” Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly, the old lady looks around before she slowly says

“I have something to tell you”

Taeyeon look at her with uneasy.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Before that… what did you offer to Sunhwa?” the old lady asked curiously.

Taeyeon is silent for a while after she asked that.

“Tell me the truth… what did you want from her for exchange?” she asked curious.

“I… ask her to tell the truth… including your son crime” Taeyeon replied uneasy.

The old lady silent for a while and then she continue ask

“Do you know she agree with that offer?”

Taeyeon shake her head to answer her.

“Well… today… ” the old lady stop her words after that.

Taeyeon saw try to say something but she hesitate it. In the end, Taeyeon hold her hands and softly says

“If that something you are not willing to tell me, then... don't... I know it's hard if that matter is related with family. I understand... besides, I don't mind if she's using me just to get out from there. As long, imo is happy to get her daughter back... and samchon will stop hurting others.”

“Don't be so nice, Tae... you don't deserve this... I make you enter this family not to use you like this. Even it's a family, you don't need to sacrifice like this...,” the old lady said with guilty.

Taeyeon smiles while holding her hands.

“Halmeoni, you know why I’m willing to marry Jiyong, right? Both of us know why… because we want to protect him. You know I’m doing anything for him…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I know… I know I can trust you to stay beside him… I know how your love toward him… but by sacrifice your life… it’s not good for me. I feel guilty toward you and your family…,” the old lady said with sad.

“Don’t be… everything is going to be fine. Whatever Sunhwa said to you… let her be. I know what I’m doing. Besides, Jiyong is already wanted to continue this marriage.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“He is?” the old lady asked surprised.

“Yup... he's already pictured our future together... with two kids... I'm more than happy to see him like that.” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“So… if he is already said that... I'm more than glad. I really do want him to be happy. No more doubt and feel lonely...,” the old lady said with smiles.

“Don’t worry… I'll make sure to stay beside him no matter happen...” Taeyeon replied.

“Thank you, dear.” the old lady said before she went to hugs Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon enter the room, and she saw Jiyong is standing at the balcony while talking to the phone. She then went straight to the bathroom to refresh herself. Jiyong ended the call after he noticed Taeyeon went to the bathroom. However, he still stands on the balcony after the phone call. Tomorrow, he decided to meet Jiwoong after he knows about the agreement. During the dinner, Jiyong keep thinking, what should he do toward his life with Taeyeon. If he becomes the factory director, so their marriage will be end. Also, he knew the purpose of their wedding at first. They both agree to let their marriage in contract but now, to think about it, he feels sad. It's because his heart want Taeyeon to stay with him forever. However, he can't be selfish. In the end, Jiyong decided to talk openly with Taeyeon.

Moment later, Jiyong saw Taeyeon come out from the bathroom while she’s covering her body with the towel. By seeing his wife white skin, Jiyong can't resist it, and he went to approach her. Taeyeon startled when she felt Jiyong lips touch her shoulder skin. She's smiling when Jiyong continue to kiss her shoulder.

“I like this smell” Jiyong murmur while continue his kissing.

“Hey, let me wear my pajama” Taeyeon said while turn to look at Jiyong behind her.

Jiyong took that opportunity to kiss her lips when she’s turn her head.

After that, Jiyong continue explore his kiss around her nape. He lifts Taeyeon hair aside and continues to kiss her in nape area. Taeyeon start to feel ticklish, but she's just enjoying the kiss with pleasure. Then, she turns her body to face him. She placed her arm around his neck while Jiyong hands on her waist.

“You want to have a drink with me?” Jiyong asked before he pecks her lips.

“Sure… but let me wearing my pajama” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles and then he pecks again her lips.

After that, he went to take some beer from the kitchen while Taeyeon went to wear her pajama.

 

 

On that night, both of them are enjoying the beer together on the balcony. They sip their drink while staring at the night sky silently. Taeyeon keep take a glance at Jiyong while she sips her drink.

“Are you okay, dear?” suddenly Taeyeon asked to break the silent between them.

Jiyong nodded but his eyes still on the sky.

“Did you remember why we're agreed to marry before?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon keep stares at him after he asked that.

“Did you?” Taeyeon asked him back.

Jiyong turn his head to look at Taeyeon.

“We're doing for halmeoni sake...” Jiyong replied while look at Taeyeon deeply.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles bitterly.

“What do you think now... about this marriage?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong when he asked that. For a moment, she felt weird to get that question from him. However, his stares show something that he needs the answer from her.

“What about you?” Taeyeon asked without answering him.

Jiyong sigh when Taeyeon didn’t replied him.

“I feel comfortable around you... you know... for someone that always be alone and lonely... when there is someone show up and offer him love...how can he ignore that love. Sometimes, I have that doubt but... it can disappear when I know you will hold me tight.” Jiyong replied softly while his eyes looking at the sky.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name softly.

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon and saw her approach him and sat on his lap. She kisses his lips and then put her arms around his neck.

“I already told you... I'll do everything for you... if you want me to hold you tight, I will do that... you want me to stay beside you... I'll do... but what I want it from you just trust and love...” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong stares into her eyes deeply when she said that.

“You do love me?” Jiyong asked keep staring at her.

Taeyeon nodded before she reply

“Always…”

Then, she kisses his lips again, but this time with passionate. Taeyeon kiss as if she wants to let Jiyong know that he don't have to doubt her. Meanwhile, on Jiyong side, he feels her sincere but at the same time still unsecure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY POTTERY FACTORY

 

After the last night conversation, Jiyong keep in his mind that Taeyeon will stay for him. For now, what he want just to be happy with her. He doesn't mind about that contract be found before. For him right now is just life happily with his wife, Kim Taeyeon.

Jiyong keep take a glance at Taeyeon in the office while she's busying with her works.

“Why are you looking at me?” suddenly Taeyeon asked but her eyes on her works.

Jiyong startled when she asked that.

“How did you notice it?” Jiyong asked confused.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she’s looking at her husband with smiles.

“Well... I can sense it...” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Jiyong smiles after she said that. However, his eyes still can’t leave her face. He held his chin while continue staring at Taeyeon with lovely.

“Stop it, Jiyong… I can’t focus if you staring at me like that…” Taeyeon said afterward.

Jiyong chuckles when he notices Taeyeon shy face.

“Hey, do you have time after work?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Yeah… why?” Taeyeon asked.

“You want to go out in date with me?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon frown after he asked that.

“Date? What do you want to do?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Hurm… anything… as long you want to do it” Jiyong replied.

“Okay… what kind of date did you prefer?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not sure… you want to see a movie?” Jiyong asked.

“Did we have new movie to watch?” Taeyeon asked again.

“I don’t know…” Jiyong replied while lift his shoulder.

Suddenly, Taeyeon laughing with Jiyong respond. Jiyong frown when he saw Taeyeon is laughing at him.

“Why? What’s so funny?” Jiyong asked confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter