Warm embrace

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY SEOUL MR. KWON BUNGALOW

 

The lawyer read the will left by Mr. Kwon. In that, the lawyer said that all the property of Mr. Kwon was given to the Heart institute. The rest belongs to his daughter, Kwon Dami and his son, Kwon Jiyong.

“About this bungalow, Mr. Kwon decided to make it as homes for orphans. If his child's agree, the procedures will be taken next month.” The lawyer said before he handed the document.

“I had no objection,” Jiyong said.

“Me too” Dami said.

“So, we can precede it next months. You can take any relics of your late father before we took over this bungalow.” The lawyer replied.

Jiyong and Dami nodded to answer him.

After that, the lawyer leaves the house with his coworker. Jiyong looks around before he gets up and then went to his old room.

Inside his room, Jiyong saw nothing changes except it is covered in dust. Jiyong went to his closet and then he saw his old clothes still neatly arranged.

“You miss this room, huh?” suddenly Dami asked from the door.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“No one really care my stuff in here...”

Dami looks at him with gloomy after she heard that.

“Hey, are you still mad at appa?” Dami asked.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly.

“I never blame him for what happen…” Jiyong replied.

“You know he’s still love you,” Dami said to comfort him.

Jiyong chuckles softly afterward.

“So, what are you going to do?” Jiyong asked to change the topic.

“Just follow the flow. I’ll be back to America next week” Dami replied while she’s looks around the room.

Jiyong look at Dami after she said that.

“You don't want to live here?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Dami sigh deeply and then she says

“My life is there. Besides, my brand also is well received by them there.”

Jiyong’s silent for a while.

“Well then…good luck” Jiyong said while hiding his sad feelings.

“Are you sure you want to stay?” Dami asked curiously.

“You know I still in law order” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… just take care” Dami said with sad.

Afterward, Dami went to hugs her little brother to release her yearning for Jiyong.

“You know I’m going to miss you…” Dami said whisper to his ear.

“Me too” Jiyong replied with sad.

 

 

 

 

Outside the bungalow, Jiwoong’s standing in the car while waiting for Jiyong. Suddenly, he saw the old lady's car, and then he went to approach it.

“What are you doing here?” Jiwoong asked.

The old lady signal him to enters the car. Jiwoong open the door and then get into the car.

“He’s still in there?” the old lady asked.

Jiwoong nodded.

“How is he?” she asked.

“He can handle it” Jiwoong replied.

The old lady sigh while she’s looking at the bungalow.

“Why you didn't attend the funeral?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

 The old lady didn’t respond him for a while. She’s still looking at the bungalow with sad expressions.

“My daughter leaves me only to marry the man she loves. I'm angry because the man doesn't have anything to guarantee her happiness. But I was wrong ... they lived happily because the man was trying to make her happy.” The old lady suddenly said.

Jiwoong look at her with mixed feelings after hear that story.

“Three years ago, I got news of her accident...and I'm too late. She's gone forever.” The old lady continues her stories.

Jiwoong saw the old lady eyes start to get teary.

“A few days later, I got a letter ... and it was from my daughter. In the letter, she apologized for all her actions ... and ...” the old lady voice stuck while she’s try to hold her emotions.

Jiwoong looks at her with sympathy.

“…she asked me to meet and take care of her child's. Especially, Jiyong. She doesn't want Jiyong to lose his place of dependence. She didn't want to leave Jiyong alone. That's why she asked me to take care of him.” The old lady continue while she’s wipe her tears.

“That's why you really want to get him out of jail?” Jiwoong asked.

The old lady nodded.

“That's my daughter's last request ... I need to fulfill ... after all, Jiyong is also my only heir.” She’s continues while looking at the bungalow.

Jiwoong nodded after she said that.

“Now, I understand... but still... you have to meet him.” Jiwoong said.

“I know…” she’s replied slowly.

“In fact, in the current situation ... he desperately needs your support as his grandmother.” Jiwoong said softly.

The old lady sigh after she hear that.

“I'm scared he don’t want to see me...” the old lady replied.

Jiwoong smiles and then he says

“Whatever happens, you two are family.”

The old lady looks at Jiwoong with mixed feelings afterward.

 

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

Wooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting in the garden chatting. Hayeon come afterward to join them while bringing the snack.

“Hey, don’t you bring any drinks?” Tiffany asked.

“Yuri unnie will bring it” Hayeon replied.

Wooyoung noticed Taeyeon just sit there watching and hearing them chatter. He is also aware Taeyeon often looks at the fence like waiting for someone.

“Are you okay, Tae?” Wooyoung suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

Tiffany smiles when she saw Taeyeon expressions.

“Are you waiting someone?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

“No” Taeyeon replied while shakes her head.

Hayeon smirks after she heard that.

Few moments later, Jiwoong car's enters the house area. They saw Jiwoong and Ah-in get out from the car and then followed by Jiyong.

“Oppa!” Hayeon said excitedly.

She runs toward Jiwoong with smiles. Jiwoong looks at Hayeon with smiles after he saw her running toward him.

“I go to the room first,” Jiyong said to excuses to leave from there.

“Okay, go get some rest” Jiwoong replied.

 Before he entered the house, Jiyong looks at Taeyeon in the garden with her friends, and then he just walks toward the house without saying anything. Taeyeon feel uneasy with Jiyong behavior after he's come back. She's remember how's their last interaction before this. That's make her feel guilty. She feels that Jiyong are mad at her after she's telling Ah-in about his going to meet the gang.

“It's looks like he's fine,” Wooyoung suddenly said after Jiyong enter the house.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon before she says

“Yah! His dad just died, give his time to heal...”

However, Taeyeon just keep silent while her mind's nowhere.

“Okay, everyone… here the drinks…” suddenly Yuri comes with the drinks.

Ah-in, Jiwoong and Hayeon go approach them to enjoy together.

 

 

 

 

After the dinner, Jiyong went to seat under the gazebo alone. He's sitting there while looking at his late mother necklace. Out of sudden, his eyes start to get tears.

“Ah… omma…” Jiyong mutter sadly.

Taeyeon went out to be alone. Suddenly, she saw Jiyong sitting alone under the gazebo. At first, she's' hesitated to approach him but in the end, she's bravely to go to face him.

“Nice necklace...” Taeyeon said when she’s arrive.

Jiyong rashly wipe his tears and hide the necklace in his pocket.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong shed his tears and then she's slowly walks toward him.

“Whose necklace is that?” Taeyeon asked.

However, there’s no answer from Jiyong. Taeyeon hesitated to seat beside him. However, she still went to seat beside him.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

Jiyong looks at her for a while before he decided to get up from there. Taeyeon stops him by holding his arm.

“Wait…” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon go to stand in front of him. She looks at Jiyong sad face with pity. Then, she's slowly moving her hand and then interlock her fingers with Jiyong fingers. Jiyong looks at her eyes deeply when she's doing that.

“If you have no one could tell your sad, I'm here...” Taeyeon said softly.

Afterward, Taeyeon saw Jiyong eyes start to get tears again. Taeyeon feels sad to see him like that. She then moves to hug him. Jiyong who’s was in grief, cried on her shoulder. Then, Taeyeon other hand rubs the back of Jiyong's head gently to calm him down. Taeyeon also cry after she hears Jiyong crying voice. She knew that Jiyong hold everything inside him to make sure no one can see his fragile.

“I’m here…” Taeyeon whisper to his ear softly.

Moments later, Jiyong felt relieved after crying. He lifts his head up and looks into Taeyeon eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter