caring each other

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After he's done wipes Taeyeon body, Jiyong can feel his face still feeling hot from the embarrassment, so do Taeyeon. Both of them didn't talk too much afterward. Jiyong walks out from the ward to calm down himself, meanwhile, Taeyeon trying to focus herself on reading the book.

“Why I have to feel this way? She's my wife... of course I can see her body...” Jiyong mutter in front of the door.

The nurse that walked in front of him looked at Jiyong strangely when he was seen talking alone.

After that, Jiyong control his emotion before he enters back inside the ward. In there, he saw Taeyeon is continued reading her book while ignoring his presence. Jiyong knew that she also feel awkward after what just happen. At first, Jiyong want to continue with his works, but he can't focus if his heart want to be with her. In the end, Jiyong decided to approach his wife and toss the awkward between them away.

“Are you felt fresh now?” Jiyong asked while his sitting on the chair beside the bed.

Taeyeon nodded and she says

“Thank you…”

“It's my pleasure... if you want me to do it again, I'll feel delight about it...” Jiyong replied randomly.

Taeyeon feel awkward when he said that.

“No… I mean…to help you… you know…as a husband…” Jiyong stuttered try to explain.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong face.

“Arasso… you such a wonderful husband...” Taeyeon said to praise him.

“I’ll try…” Jiyong replied.

Suddenly, both of them stop talking but their eyes staring each other for a while.

“Don’t you want to continue your works?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Nope… I want to be here with you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon frown before she ask

“Didn't you have a due date for that? I'm fine... you can go finish your works...”

“I know but… I still want to be here… talking with you…” Jiyong replied while his hand went to hold her hand.

Taeyeon face start to get reddens after Jiyong does that. She smiles with shy before she ask

“Then... should I ask you to read the book for me?”

“You want me to read for you? Bedtime story?” Jiyong asked while lift his eyebrows.

Taeyeon nodded with teasing smiles.

“Okay… let’s do that,” Jiyong said while he takes the book from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles while looking at him.

“Hurm… where should I start?” Jiyong asked while looking into the book pages.

“You can continue at chapter eight...” Taeyeon replied smiling.

“Nae… chapter eight… chapter eight…” Jiyong continue while looking for the pages.

“Have you done this before?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“No... But I'll try to make it interesting...” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

After that, Jiyong start to read the book for her with passion. When he's focusing on the book, Taeyeon took that time to stares at his face with love. At that time, Taeyeon think it's good for her to get the accident because with this, it gives opportunity for her and Jiyong to spend more time together. For a moment, she wants to let all the things aside and just want to freeze that time forever.

Jiyong keep reading the book for her, but his eyes still take a glance at her for a time to time. Jiyong feel his heart happy when she's beside him. After what just happen to her, Jiyong promise to himself that he'll take care of her no matter what. Jiyong want to prove peoples around him that he's will protect what he's love the most.

 

 

 

 

AT BAR

 

Sunhwa and her friends are dancing on the floor when the tattoo guy comes. He went to approach her before both of them leave the dance floor together.

“Did you bring the money?” the guy asked.

“Yes, where is the bag?” Sunhwa asked firm.

“The money first…” he said.

Sunhwa look at him before she signals someone to bring a bag to them.

The person walks toward them with the bag in his hand. The tattoo guy smiles after he saw the bag. After the bag is in Sunhwa hand, she ask

“Where is the bag?”

The guy bring out the bag from his jacket.

“Here…” he said while give the bag to her.

Sunhwa take the bag and then she handed the money to him.

After they change the bag, suddenly someone is shooting the tattoo guy, but it's hit his arm.

Sunhwa startled after she saw that. The bar starts to chaos after the people hear the sound of gunfire.

“Are you trying to kill me?” the guy asked while hold his arm.

Sunhwa didn’t say anything but her face show she's in shock.

Suddenly, the guy take back the bag from Sunhwa hand, and then he's running away from the bar with the bag and the money.

In the chaos, Sunhwa looks around with confused and nervous. Her hands start to tremble and her heart beat hardly. Suddenly, she saw one of her friend comes toward her.

“Yah! Why you are still stand here? Let’s go!” her friend said while pull her hand.

Sunhwa just follow her friend without saying anything. For a moment, Sunhwa start to think that what just happened, it's unexpected. However, what in her mind just now, it's her father.

 

 

 

 

TWO WEEK LATER KWON BUNGALOW

 

Two weeks later, Taeyeon allowed going home after her headband was opened. Her wounds are getting better after get the treatment. Jiyong carry the bag for her while she's walking excitedly when she's home.

“Finally, I’m home!” Taeyeon said happily.

Jiyong and Mrs. Kim look at each other with smiles after they saw her.

“... but still you have to be careful...” Mrs. Kim said.

“Arasso, omma… I just want to felt it this moment...aaah... it's so comfortable...” Taeyeon replied while she seat on the couch.

Jiyong smiles while shake his head slowly.

“Eomeoni, you seat here with her, I want to put the bag in the room.” Jiyong said.

Mrs. Kim nodded. Taeyeon smiles at him before she saw Jiyong went to the upstairs.

“You two look more alike a marriage couple after coming back. It is because of his care while in the hospital?” Mrs. Kim asked teasingly.

Taeyeon smiles shyly before she nodded to answer her.

“It's help me to know him better than before...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So... are you happy now?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

“Hurm… just now... I want to enjoy these feelings. I can't predict future, but for now... I want to appreciate it...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I’m glad you’re fine. But, telling you the truth... that night... I really can see his scared of losing you. His eyes... show that he needed you. I'm glad you decided to marry him.” Mrs. Kim said softly.

Taeyeon look at her mother after she said that.

“Imo, here the drink for you” suddenly Daesung come with the drink in his hands.

“Omo… thank you, Daesung” Mrs. Kim replied before she take the drink from him.

Jiyong aunty welcomes Mrs. Kim when she saw her in the living room.

“How’s your head?” she asked Taeyeon.

“Good” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Glad you’re fine,” she said.

Taeyeon nodded awkwardly, and then she saw Sunhwa walks pass by the living room. Jiyong aunty call her daughter, but she just ignored her and went out without saying anything. Jiyong aunty feels ashamed with her daughter behavior in front of Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon.

“I think she’s in hurry,” she said to cover her ashamed.

Mrs. Kim just smiles and nodded. Then, Jiyong aunty walks out from the living room and then went back to her room.

“Eomeoni, if you want to stay here, I can prepare a room for you” suddenly Jiyong said when he enter the living room.

“It’s okay, Jiyong. I can stay at the apartment. Besides, Jiwoong also there, I can’t let him stay there alone” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Arasso…” Jiyong said while nodded.

“But thanks for asking” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiyong smiles and then he turn to Taeyeon and ask

“What do you want for lunch?”

Taeyeon make cute face while thinking. Jiyong smiles when he saw her reactions.

“Let me cook for her…” suddenly Mrs. Kim said.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“I think that’s great idea…” Taeyeon said with excited.

Jiyong narrow his eyes before he asks

“Did you doubt with my cooking skill?”

Taeyeon nodded honestly to answer him. Mrs. Kim chuckles when she saw both of them.

“Okay… enough. Let me do the cooking. Jiyong, you can help me,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Then, what should I do?” Taeyeon asked.

“REST…!” Jiyong and Mrs. Kim said at the same time.

After that, both of them chuckles.

“Arasso… then, I’ll go to the room… Daesung, come… let’s accompany me” Taeyeon said while she grabs Daesung hand to follow her.

Daesung look at Jiyong with uneasy when Taeyeon do that. Meanwhile, Jiyong stares at them with uncomfortable.

“Jiyong-ah… let her be… you know she's trying to tease you,” Mrs. Kim said while chuckles.

Jiyong look at his mother-in-law before turn to the stairs again. In the end, he went to follow Mrs. Kim toward the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon pull Daesung until they arrive in front of the room door. She looks around to make sure no one is there before she slowly asks

“Tell me... how does Jiyong new project process? It's he's okay?”

Daesung smirks and then he asks

“You are dragging me just to ask that?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Aigoo… he’s fine.. So do his n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter