resist the feelings

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUNGBAE BAR

 

James went inside the bar with his fellow. Youngbae that saw him go to approach him afterward.

“What do you want?” Youngbae asked.

“Calm down… I’m here to enjoy” James replied.

After that, Youngbae asked one of his staff to bring James to VIP room upstairs. Youngbae look at them with suspicious before he's texting Jiyong and told him about the gang presence in his bar.

“Tell your boss, I want to meet him,” James said after he enters the VIP room.

The staff nodded before he went to find Youngbae.

Jiyong call Youngbae after he gets his text.

“What he’s doing there?” Jiyong asked worried.

“I don’t know, but he just went to VIP room” Youngbae replied.

“Wait there, I’ll come” Jiyong said.

“No… don’t. I can handle this…” Youngbae replied.

“Are you sure? I can’t let him do anything to you,” Jiyong said with worried.

“Yes, don’t worry. I already tell my bodyguard…” Youngbae replied.

Jiyong feel uneasy after he said that.

“Boss, that customer wants to meet you” suddenly the staff said to Youngbae.

Youngbae nodded before he says to Jiyong

“Hey, he ask to meet me. I let you know if something happen”

After that, Youngbae ended the call. He then went to VIP room to meet James.

“Come… have a seat” James said after he saw Youngbae in the room.

Youngbae slowly went to seat in front of him.

“What do you want?” Youngbae asked.

James chuckles before he sips his drink.

“I want to ask you something…” James said.

Youngbae look at him and wait for him continues.

“Jiyong… did you know what happened to him lately?” James asked curious.

Youngbae frown after he heard that.

“What happen to him?” Youngbae asked confused.

James looks at Youngbae expressions and he notice that Youngbae didn’t know anything about Jiyong lately.

“Did you meet him lately?” James asked curious.

“Few days ago… he comes” Youngbae replied honest.

“Did he say anything?” James asked.

Youngbae shakes his head.

“Okay… Maybe I'm the one who thinks nonsense about him...” James continues.

“What actually you asked him to do?” Youngbae asked curious.

James laughs when Youngbae can read the current situation between them.

“Nothing, just simple task for him to pay his debt” James replied while smiling.

Youngbae narrow his eyes with suspicious before he says

“You know he can’t race for you”

James nodded and then says

“I know… that’s why I’m asked him to do another way to pay me”

“What is that?” Youngbae asked curious.

“Why you so curious? Let him handle this” James replied while smiling.

Youngbae feel uneasy after he heard that. He knew that James is trying to trouble Jiyong when he pushed him hard to pay back his money.

After that, James just continues enjoying his day while Youngbae continue with his works.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

On that day, Mrs. Kim asked all her staffs to gather for discussion about the Visitor Day next week. All the staff comes one by one in dining room before the meeting start. Jiyong saw Taeyeon and Tiffany enter the room, he signal Taeyeon to seat empty chair beside him but before Taeyeon go, Jiwoong come and sat there. Taeyeon chuckles before her and Tiffany went to seat in front of them. Jiwoong look at Jiyong before he says

“We need to talk, after this...”

Jiyong nodded slowly.

After Mrs. Kim make sure all the staffs is already there, she starts the meeting by giving them the schedule plan to each of them.

“Thanks to Hayeon for help me with this” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Hayeon smiles proudly after her mother praise her works.

“Wuuu…” Tiffany and Taeyeon said .

Jiyong smiles when he saw them.

“Okay, let’s be serious…” Mrs. Kim said afterward.

“Imo, how many people did you invite?” Yuri asked.

“In my list, there's around 20 people. Half of them are residential people. But, I have another guest for that day... Daesung, don't forget to ask your samchon come. He deserves to be there too.” Mrs. Kim said.

Daesung and Jiyong look at each other. Taeyeon that know what is going on also feel uneasy after heard that. She looks at Jiyong but Jiyong just smiles at her awkwardly.

“I think he'll be busy... but I'll try...” Daesung replied.

“Good. So, Jiwoong… before this, you're saying that you have a guest to come that day. It's still wanted to come?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong before he nodded slowly.

“Okay, we count two more people.” Mrs. Kim said before she writes in her work diary.

“Imo, what show are you preparing?” Tiffany asked.

“I'm still contacted the band for the performance but, Hyoyeon still can do her shows.” Mrs. Kim replied.

“That’s awesome!” Tiffany said while she high five with Taeyeon.

“We can tell her after this,” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“But… make sure she knew how to entertain the elder... not young people...” Mrs. Kim said.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are chuckles afterward.

“This can be interesting,” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon nodded while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon happy like that. He can't take off his eyes on her when he saw her. Jiwoong that notice about it nudge his arm. Jiyong startled before he focuses back at Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon cover her smiles with hand after she saw them.

“Wooyoung, I already order some flower from your omma. Can you handle that for me?” Mrs. Kim asked, as she knew that Wooyoung mother, a florist.

“Nae, imo” Wooyoung replied.

“Jiyong, you're in charge with the stage and Jiwoong will help you.” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiyong nodded.

“Omma, can I do little work?” Jiwoong asked.

“Why?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Erm… I'm already busying with my works... can Ah-in help him?” Jiwoong asked hesitated.

Mrs. Kim looks at Ah-in and then asks

“Can you help, Jiyong?”

“Sure, imo” Ah-in replied.

“Then, you're asking Ah-in to help Jiyong. So, you have to take Ah-in works. You need to move the vases to make some space for the day.” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiwoong narrow his eyes after his mother said that.

Ah-in and Jiyong are chuckles after they heard that.

“It’s okay with you?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiwoong just sign OK with his fingers to answer his mother.

“…and the rest, I already mentioned it in the schedule. Make sure all of you done it before the day. I don't want to hear any problem on that day, understand?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Nae…” all of them answer her at the same time.

“Good. So, any question?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Suddenly, Wooyoung raise his hand.

“Yes, Wooyoung?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Imo, I can't be there the whole day. Cause I have something to do that day. Can I leave early?” Wooyoung asked.

“Sure… I can ask Jiyong or Daeusng to cover up your works that day” Mrs. Kim replied.

Wooyoung nodded before he turns to look at Jiyong.

“It's rare to see him lately. What he's busying lately?” Tiffany said whisper to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon lift her shoulder while her eyes on Wooyoung.

However, the truth, she felt uneasy after what happen between them before. Jiyong notice Taeyeon expression when she's looking at Wooyoung. Jiyong know that she feel sad when Wooyoung start to distance himself with them. In fact, he's the reason that make it happen.

“Okay, anything else?” Mrs. Kim asked.

After that, nobody said anything. So, Mrs. Kim decided to end the meeting before all of them went to continue their works.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong ask Jiyong to meet him at gazebo. He seats there while looking at the garden silently. Few minutes later, Jiyong arrive before he seated beside him.

“I have something to ask” Jiwoong said to break the silent.

Jiyong look at him and wait for him to continue.

“Besides your sister, do you have any other family members? From your appa or... omma side?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong didn’t reply him afterward.

“… or you don’t know them?” Jiwoong continue asked.

“I don't know from omma side, because she’s never mentioning them. But, from appa side... as I know... he's the only child and my grandparents already gone before I'm born.” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong nodded after he heard that.

“So… why don’t you try to contact your omma family? Didn’t they try to reach you?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“I was born without knowing about them, why I should know them? Also, if omma wants me to know them... she’s already told us about her family.” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong feel mixed feelings after Jiyong said that.

“What if one day they appear in front of you? What will you do?” Jiwoong asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter