sincerely and truth

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BUSAN ELDERCARE HOUSE  

Taeyeon and Hayeon rashly went to meet their mother after arrival at the eldercare house. Both of them saw Mrs. Kim is lying on the bed while her head is covered with bandage. They're crying while approaching her. Mrs. Kim gets up after she saw her kids.

“Hey, I’m fine. Don’t cry,” Mrs. Kim said after Taeyeon and Hayeon crying when they see her condition.

“Omma… don’t leave us,” Hayeon said while crying.

“No… I won’t. Shuh… stop crying” Mrs. Kim said while she rubs Hayeon hair softly.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong stay silent while looking at Mrs. Kim.

Meanwhile, Jiyong stand beside Taeyeon, looking at the family with mixed feelings.

“Omma, you should get a rest,” Jiwoong said softly.

“Arasso…” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

Jiwoong signal Jiyong to meet him outside afterward. Taeyeon noticed it, but she's keep to stay beside her mother with Hayeon.

Jiwoong comes out first, follow by Jiyong. Jiyong look at Mrs. Kim with her daughters with mixed feeling. He closes the door and then went to meet Jiwoong in the living room.

In the living room, Jiyong saw Jiwoong takes some picture from the crime scene. Jiyong saw glass fragments are still scattered and items are still disorganized. Jiyong take a deep breath after he saw the mess.

“The police said they're already prepared to do this. They cut the CCTV, but I think... someone did this just to threaten.” Jiwoong said while looking at Jiyong.

“Did you have anyone to suspect?” Jiyong asked curious.

Jiwoong look at him before he asks

“Should I mention?”

Jiyong saw his face and understand with his eyes stares.

“It's because Taeyeon trying to involve into the case?” Jiyong asked worried.

“I’m not sure but… if that's what makes them do this, Taeyeon is in big trouble” Jiwoong replied while he takes the books and put it on the table.

Jiyong is silent after he heard that. He feels worried when thinking of Taeyeon.

“Can I do something?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Jiwoong frown after he asked that.

“What do you want to do?” Jiwoong asked curious.

Jiyong didn’t answer him. Jiwoong start to feel uneasy when he saw Jiyong expressions.

“Whatever in your thought please don't do that...” Jiwoong continue with uneasy.

“Don’t you think I should do something?” Jiyong asked.

“Tell me… what is in your mind?” Jiwoong asked curious.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he says

“Let them take what they want...”

Jiwoong frown before he asks

“What do you mean?”

“If they want the factory, I can let them have it... if they want me to die, just let me die... as long everyone here will safe.” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

Jiwoong went to approach him after he said that.

“Hey, look at me…” Jiwoong said firm.

Jiyong lift his head and stare at Jiwoong.

“Are you giving up your life? It's that you can do? I'm doing my best to protect you, just to let you give up?” Jiwoong asked firm.

“Then, what should I do? I can’t let others hurt because of me…” Jiyong replied.

“Live happily. You still have halmeoni, sister... live for them... if you think everyone hurt because of you... then you should think how you're hurting because of everyone.” Jiwoong said to comfort him.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong after he said that.

“I'm saying this because you deserve to live happily. You already waste your time in jail back then, this is your chance, Jiyong! I'm not accepting the case just to see you give up...!” Jiwoong continue while he touches Jiyong shoulder.

“I think I owe you and Taeyeon a lot...” suddenly Jiyong said.

Jiwoong frown before he asks

“Why?”

“You two still have a faith on me...” Jiyong replied.

“I'm not... I just want you to make sure you're alive without regretting the past. I know I'm one of the reasons you're in there for three years... that's why I want to redeem it back.” Jiwoong said firmly.

“Can't I stay? For her...” Jiyong suddenly said slowly.

Jiwoong look at him, and then he moves to the nearby couch. Jiyong look at him with sad when Jiwoong didn't reply him.

“Jiyong…” suddenly Taeyeon voice calls him from the door.

Jiyong and Jiwoong turn at the same time when hear Taeyeon voice.

“If you want to get a rest... you can use my room. I'll be stayed with omma.” Taeyeon said while looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles and then nodded.

“Arasso…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon look inside the living room with mixed feelings. She knew how's frighten Tiffany, Yuri and her mother when the things are happened to them. From the Jiwoong testimony, the gang intends to threaten but unfortunately, Mrs. Kim got hurt. Jiyong saw Taeyeon sad expression, and he went to hugs her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked concern.

Taeyeon nodded while her hands hugging him.

Jiwoong look at them with mixed feelings before he says

“Don't worry... I'll take care more careful from now. Tomorrow, I'll go get the new CCTV. Also, I need to hire someone to guard this house.”

Taeyeon release the hugs and then she look at Jiwoong.

“Oppa, I need to talk with you…” Taeyeon said.

“Sure… let’s go to omma office” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong look at them but when he’s about to say something, Taeyeon hold his shoulder and says

“You go get some rest... refresh your body with warm water... I'll bring the new shirt for you afterward, okay?”

Jiyong stares at her for a while before he slowly reply

“Okay…”

“Good… I’ll be back,” Taeyeon said before she walks away from the living room and went to Mrs. Kim office.

Jiyong just standing there until she’s leave. After that, he looks around before he went to Taeyeon room.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me the truth,” Taeyeon said after she enters the office.

“What do you want to know?” Jiwoong asked confused.

“I know you already know why this happen… so, tell me” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong takes a deep breath before he slowly says

“I’m not sure yet. But, I think they’re trying to threaten us”

Taeyeon didn’t reply him afterward.

“You should be careful…” Jiwoong continue.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong and then she approach to get close to him.

“I want to ask something… what actually you did to Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong frown before he asks

“What?”

“Before this…it’s something happen between you two few years ago?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong start to feel uneasy after Taeyeon asked that.

“What actually you want to know?” Jiwoong asked.

“What actually sins you want to redeem from Jiyong? Did you do anything bad toward him before?” Taeyeon asked back curiously.

Jiwoong breathe heavily after Taeyeon asked that. Taeyeon noticed Jiwoong expression change, and he's eyes start to wavering as if he's hiding something.

“Oppa, please… tell me the truth. I can’t stand it if you and Jiyong behave like this toward me,” Taeyeon said begging.

Jiwoong sigh and then he step away from her with mixed feelings. Taeyeon keep looking at him until she saw Jiwoong seat on the chair.

“Arasso… I know I can't hide this forever... but whatever comes out from my mouth, you have to face it... are you sure with this?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Taeyeon nodded nervously after Jiwoong said that.

“I'm the one that hit Jiyong car and make his mother died.” Jiwoong continue said.

Taeyeon startled after she hear that from Jiwoong.

“Wha…did… how…. it can't be...” Taeyeon stuttered with unbelievable.

“That’s the fact but…” Jiwoong said before he stops for a while.

Taeyeon look at him and wait for him to continue his words.

“Jiyong admit the accident happen because of him. That's why he's in jail for three years. My sins, along those years... I didn't even open my mouth to tell the truth, and just let him stay in there for a crime he did not commit.” Jiwoong continue with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon heartbeat run speedily whiles her hand start to tremble.

“Did… Jiyong…” Taeyeon try to ask but she can’t finish her words.

“He’s already known…” Jiwoong replied.

“Oh God…” Taeyeon said before her kneeling on the floor.

Jiwoong went to approach her but Taeyeon stop him from coming near her.

“Don’t!” Taeyeon said with firm.

Jiwoong saw Taeyeon is hurting after he's telling her the truth.

“It's that the reason you want me to stay away from him?” Taeyeon asked but this time her eyes start to get teary.

Jiwoong nodded slowly to answer her.

“I don't want to hurt you... I'm scared if one day Jiyong will use you to revenge on me...” Jiwoong replied.

“You think he's lying to me about the feelings?” Taeyeon asked while the tears flow on her cheeks.

“I don't know... I'm not sure what's his thinking... but, for my case... anything could be happened in the future. I can't trust him completely, but my job still has to protect him.” Jiwoong replied.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong with mixed feelings. After she knows the truth, Taeyeon feel guilty toward Jiyong. He's losing his mother because of her oppa. Also, he spent his life in the jail without justice.

“I’m fine if you're mad at me… I’m fine you want to get angry on me… but please, I hope you understand me too... what I'm doing right now just to help him. I already make a mistake and I don't want to repeat it again. That's why I open back the case and help him out from there.” Jiwoong continue.

Taeyeon get up from the kneeling before her move toward Jiwoong.

“So... he's behavior toward you because you're helping him? That's why he kept listening to your words... even its hurt him? After what you have done to his life, he still has that respect toward you...but you doubt him and his feeling toward me?” suddenly Taeyeon burst out her disappoint.

“Why? Can't I have that thought? For a moment, I just want to protect you from hurt... he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter