slightly better

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW JIYONG ROOM

 

“From now, this will be your room too. You can take the bed, I'm fine to sleep on the floor.” Jiyong said after he placed Taeyeon luggage nearby the closet.

“Oho… you don’t have to be so nice with me… you can have the bed, I’m fine to sleep on the couch” Taeyeon said while she pointed to the couch nearby the window.

Jiyong lift up his shoulder and says

“Up to you…”

Taeyeon nodded and then she went to pack her stuff.

“Oh, before I forget... my condition... you have to take bath after me...also, don't in front of me...” Taeyeon said with firm.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard that.

“At least, you already saw my body before...” Jiyong said teasingly before he went to seat on the bed.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“You can't blame me... you're the one that trespass when I'm in there... hurm... should I mention how you get to wear my shirt before, huh?” Jiyong asked while trying to recall their first meeting.

Suddenly, Taeyeon throw her pillow bear toward him after he mentioned that. Jiyong deftly clutching the pillow while laughing.

“Why? Are you feeling embarrassed about it?” Jiyong asked continue to .

“Stop it, Jiyong” Taeyeon said while her cheek is already reddened.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon redden face. After that, Taeyeon just ignore him and continue to unpack her stuff. Meanwhile, Jiyong that sitting on the bed look at her from behind silently. From her back, Jiyong just feel happy to see her. He can't stop his smiling along the night.

After she's done to unpack, Taeyeon feel hungry. When she about to ask Jiyong, she saw Jiyong is already sleeping while hugging her bear pillow. Taeyeon smiles before she went to get something to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon went downstairs and go toward the kitchen. She's try to look for someone, but she saw no one in there. In the end, she decided to find the food by her own. Taeyeon open one by one cabinet until she found ramen packs inside there. She's smiling widely while she grab one pack for her.

“What are you doing here?” suddenly Sunhwa voice comes from the kitchen door.

Taeyeon startled while she turn around slowly.

“Find something to eat…” Taeyeon answer her hesitated.

Sunhwa frown before she continue asks

“Why are you here?”

Taeyeon frown with confused while she look at the ramen pack inside her hand.

“Oh… starting now, I'll live here...” Taeyeon replied when she realize Sunhwa question.

Sunhwa look at her with surprised.

“Come again? You live here? Why?” Sunhwa asked.

“Oh, don’t you know? I already married Jiyong oppa...” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Sunhwa look at her with furious after she said that.

“You joke, right?” Sunhwa asked disbelief.

“… but you don’t laugh when I’m saying that…” Taeyeon said sarcastic.

Sunhwa feel irate when Taeyeon said that.

“Hey, look at me… I know… that night, you’re the one that took Jiyong oppa from that room…” Sunhwa said with firm.

“Yup…” Taeyeon replied bravely.

Sunhwa feel furious when Taeyeon just answer her like that.

“Still... I don't like when you're degrading your dignity by acting like this. Shame on you...” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Then, why don’t you tell them at that time? You can spill the truth about that night incident to halmeoni and my parents…why you don’t do that?” Sunhwa asked curious.

“Because I think about your dignity. If I'm telling the truth, not only have you lost your dignity, but Jiyong also will never see you again.” Taeyeon replied firm.

Sunhwa didn’t replied her afterward.

“I don't know what actually in your mind to make you behave like that, but... if you're really desperate to get Jiyong, there is another way...” Taeyeon continue.

Sunhwa smirks before she says

“So... you don’t mind if I'm trying to snatch Jiyong oppa from you?”

Taeyeon look at her for a while before she says

“As long, he is my husband... I'll protect him no matter what...”

“We'll see... I won't give up until Jiyong oppa in my arm.” Sunhwa replied while smirks.

After she said that, Sunhwa walks out from the kitchen with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Taeyeon stand there silently while looking at the ramen pack in front of her. After the conversation, Taeyeon feel her stomach not hungry anymore. When she's about to keep back the ramen pack, suddenly someone snatches the pack from her hand.

Taeyeon startled and when she turns, she saw Jiyong is the one that doing that. Jiyong smiles at her and then he asks

“I'm hungry, can you cook ramen for me?”

Taeyeon chuckles and then she take the ramen pack from his hand.

“Didn't you already sleep?” Taeyeon asked while she went to prepare the food for Jiyong.

“Yup” Jiyong replied shortly while he went to seat on the kitchen countertop.

Jiyong continue stares at his wife while she’s focusing on her cooking.

“What you and Sunhwa talking?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon continue stir the ramen without answering Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong keep staring at her until he continue says

“If you didn't even tell me... I still know that night it was you that stay with me.”

Taeyeon turn to him after he said that. She saw Jiyong smiles at her while nodded.

“After these years, you think I can't recognize your handwriting?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

Taeyeon avoid her eyes from him with shy. Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon redden face.

After Taeyeon turn off the stove, she turns to Jiyong and says

“Did you hear what are we talking?”

Jiyong nodded.

“What did you hear?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“You will protect me…” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon shakes her head while chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“Ramen it’s ready…” Taeyeon said and then she wants to walks out from there.

However, Jiyong stop her and ask her to seat with him.

“I want to have this dinner with you…” Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon look at him for a while and the end, she went to seat beside him and eat the ramen together.

 

 

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER POTTERY FACTORY

 

After they send the old lady and Dami to the overseas last weeks, now Jiyong is busy preparing the new idea for the factory. Meanwhile, Taeyeon as usual busy managing the factory contract with other supplier. During that day, Seunghyun come to visit Taeyeon after he's coming back from outstation.

“Hi there” Seunghyun greet after he open the door.

“Sunbae!” Taeyeon greet happily after she saw him.

“How are you?” Seunghyun asked before he went to hugs Taeyeon.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon replied while hugging him.

“How was your day?” Seunghyun asked before he went to seat on the chair.

“Nothing changes… except my work and… I have something to tell you…” Taeyeon replied while lean on the table.

“Here… I got dried strawberries for you,” Seunghyun said while he gave the paper bag to her.

“Omo! That does good… thank you!” Taeyeon replied excitedly while she peeks inside the paper bag.

“So… can we have lunch together?” Seunghyun asked.

“Hurm…actually…” Taeyeon hesitated, but then she saw Jiyong appear at the door.

Jiyong saw Seunghyun inside Taeyeon office, and he starts to feel jealous. Jiyong walks to approach Taeyeon and asks

“What is he doing here?”

Seunghyun feel irate when Jiyong asked that. He gets up from the seat and says

“I’m here to ask Taeyeon to have lunch with me”

Jiyong look at him before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“He just come back from outstation… and got me this…” Taeyeon said while show Jiyong the paper bag in her hand.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon face when she said that.

“You want to go with him?” Jiyong asked.

“Why she can’t go with me?” Seunghyun interrupt to ask.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she noticed the situation.

“Sunbae…” Taeyeon wan to say something but then Jiyong interrupt and says

“Well... you come just to have lunch with my wife... I won't object... you can go...”

Jiyong said to Taeyeon before he went to kiss Taeyeon cheek. After he kisses her, Jiyong just walks out from the office with satisfied.

Seunghyun stunned when he saw Jiyong kiss Taeyeon and hear his words.

“What he’s doing?” Seunghyung asked curious.

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly before she tells the truth to him.

“I already married him... last two weeks. We decided to register the marriage without the wedding.” Taeyeon said to explain.

Seunghyun look at her with disbelief. He feels his head dizzy after she said that.

“Did your family know?” he asked.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“They agree?” he continues asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she nodded to answer him.

“He forced you to marry him?” Seunghuyn asked.

“No…it’s my decision…” Taeyeon replied firm.

Seunghyun is silent for a while after she said that. He stares at her before he says

“I have things to do... we can have lunch together another day.”

After that, Seunghyun walks out from the office with mixed feelings.

“Sunbae…!” Taeyeon try to call him but he didn’t look back after that.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG OFFICE

 

“You have to do that in front of him?” suddenly Taeyeon ask after she invades the office without knocking first.

“Why? It’s wrong?” Jiyong asked firm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter