new life, new beginning

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY MARRIAGE REGISTRATION OFFICE

 

Jiyong is waiting for Taeyeon that morning with nervous. Last night, after he sent her home, he still can feel unsure with his action but somehow today, he insisted with his decision to register their marriage to surprise his grandmother.

“Are you sure with this decision?” Dami asked while she stands beside him.

“I’m sure, noona. No turning back,” Jiyong replied.

“Here… for you” Daesung said while he put the rose on Jiyong coat.

Jiyong smiles before his mouth thank you to him.

Few minutes later, Jiyong saw Jiwoong car is stopped in front of the building. He saw Taeyeon got out of the car wearing a simple white dress. Jiyong stunned by her beauty, stares at her without blinking.

“Wow… she’s gorgeous” Dami said whisper to Jiyong with smiles.

Jiyong nodded to agree with his sister.

But, then he noticed that Jiwoong didn't get off from the car. Taeyeon saw Jiyong eyes look at that car and then she says

“Oppa, don't want to attend it. It's just me, Hayeon and omma.”

Jiyong feel upset when he heard that.

However, Mrs. Kim approaches him and comforts him by saying

“Don't worry... You still have my bless. Let's go inside...”

Jiyong nodded and smiles afterward.

While walking entering the office, Jiyong took opportunity to praise Taeyeon.

“You look so beautiful wearing this dress.” Jiyong said whisper to her slowly.

Taeyeon startled before she feel shy with the praise.

“Thanks” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Hayeon that noticed Taeyeon face redden, start smirks to .

After completing the registration process, finally they are recognized as husband and wife. Daesung and Hayeon give a box of sweet to the people around there to celebrating a wedding. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim and Dami give some gift for them as a good wish.

“Now you two are married. I want you two to take care of each other. Jiyong, please... take care of her... I hope both of you are happy...” Mrs. Kim said try to hold her emotion.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said before she went to hugs her tightly.

“I will, imo” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Still imo?” Mrs. Kim asked teasingly.

“Eomeoni…” Jiyong replied shyly.

Mrs. Kim chuckles while she touches Jiyong face gently.

“Hyeong-bu” Hayeon said to call Jiyong while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles when she calls him that.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Ahhh… finally, you become my brother in law” Hayeon said happily.

“You really like him, huh?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Hayeon nodded with proud.

“Welcome to the family” Dami said before she hugs Taeyeon.

“Thank you, Dami unnie” Taeyeon replied.

Then, all of them walk out from the building. Jiyong look into the car, and he can see Jiwoong just ignore his presence. Mrs. Kim holds Jiyong arm and then she says

“Give him more time….”

Jiyong smiles sadly while nodded.

“Omma, are you going back after this?” Taeyeon asked with sad.

“You know your oppa… but, you two still can come visit us at Busan.” Mrs. Kim said to comfort them.

“I know…” Taeyeon said before she went to hugs her mother again.

However, this time she can’t control her emotion anymore. Her tears flow on her face when hugging her mother.

Jiyong that saw his wife just feel sorry for her to see her like that.

“Omma!” suddenly Jiwoong shout from the car.

All of them look at him at the same time. They saw Jiwoong point his finger to his watch to signal them that they need to leave. Mrs. Kim nodded before she looks at Taeyeon and smiles.

“I have to go now… you take care…” Mrs. Kim said and then she kisses Taeyeon cheeks and forehead.

After that, Mrs. Kim and Hayeon went to the car, where Jiwoong is waiting for them. Jiyong went to hug's Taeyeon shoulder to comfort her while seeing her family go.

After the car leaves the building, Dami approach them and says

“Let’s go meet halmeoni”

Both of them nodded before they went to the car together.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

When they arrive, the old lady is being treated by a doctor in the ward. She's smiles after she saw them enter the ward.

“Why are two here?” she asked.

Jiyong and Taeyeon look at each other before Jiyong handed to her their marriage certificate. The old lady surprise when she saw that.

“It’s true?” she asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Nae, halmeoni. This is our gift for you before you leave…” Jiyong said before his seat beside her.

“Omo… thank you, Taeyeon…,” the old lady said to her.

Then, she keeps looking at the certificate with happy.

“Are you happy now?” Jiyong asked.

“More than that…this is the best gift ever…,” the old lady said happily.

“So… you have to go there and recover...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Of course... but you still know with my current condition...,” the old lady said slowly.

Jiyong feel uneasy when she said that.

“Don’t you worry, halmeoni. I’ll take care of the factory for you… you don’t have to worry about it…” Jiyong said to comfort her.

“I know…so, what are you going to do in the meeting today? Are you ready what you want to say to them?” she asked curious.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he slowly says

“I’ll try to persuade them…”

The old lady can see Jiyong still hesitate with the decision but then, Taeyeon that noticed the situation interrupt and says

“Halmeoni, you can trust him... besides, you know I'll always there to help him.”

The old lady smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“I know… I know I can count on you,” the old lady said with smiles.

“Halmeoni, we need to go now... the meeting will be held soon.” Jiyong said before he kisses the old lady forehead.

“Arasso… Jiyong…” the old lady said while hold his hand.

Jiyong look at her and then she says

“Don't hesitate with your decision... I count on you to take care of the factory. Also, you'll always have my blessed.”

“Thank you, halmeoni” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Then, the old lady hand her hand to hold Taeyeon. Taeyeon went to approach her and then she holds her hand softly.

“What you have done for me... I can't pay you in this life. Thank you, Taeyeon... thank you...,” the old lady said.

“No, halmeoni… don’t say that.” Taeyeon replied while shake her head.

“Please… take care each other…,” the old lady said with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded before she went to kiss the old lady forehead.

After that, both of them leave the ward and then went to the factory for the meeting.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS

 

Jiyong enters the meeting room, follow by Dami and Taeyeon. All the board member looks at him with curious after they’re received the email from the director.

“What happen to sajangnim?” one of the board members asked.

Jiyong stand in front of them with nervous. His eyes can see the faces one by one are asking him the current situation. Taeyeon that standing beside him noticed her husband nervous. She takes a step to get near him, and then she slowly held his hand. Jiyong startled and he look at his hand. He lifts his head to see Taeyeon beside him is smiling to give him some spirit to face the board members. Jiyong nodded before he says

“Sajangnim is not feeling well... from now…I'll take care of the factory.”

“WHAT?” one of them asked surprised.

“Could you tell us the truth?” the other one asked curious.

“It’s true… she’s really in pain. That's why she asked all of you to meet me today. I hope... everyone can give cooperation to me to manage this factory...” Jiyong replied.

After that, no one is talking until one of the board members break the silent and asks

“Why she gave you to handle this factory? Why not her son, Hajoon?”

Jiyong uncle smirks after he heard that questions.

“Yeah, it’s true… why you? It’s should be Hajoon to take care the factory.” The other one said.

Jiyong saw his uncle smirks while staring at him.

“It’s because…” Jiyong try to say something but Taeyeon interrupt him and says

“It's because... Jiyong have more potential than him. Don't forget, I'm the lawyer of this factory ... all the information of every member I know ... What sajangmin do, it's for the factory.”

Jiyong look at Taeyeon when she said that.

“What make you think I'm not suitable?” suddenly Jiyong uncle asked with firm.

Jiyong and Taeyeon look at him after he asked that. All the members look at them to see their response.

“…and what you think his not suitable?” Taeyeon asked back firm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter