Her charm

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon take care of Jiyong's wounds after the police take the guy away. She cleans the blood on his face before she moves to his hands. Meanwhile, Jiyong continue staring at his wife without saying anything. He can see Taeyeon worried face still there even though he's fine.

“What will you do to him if I'm not coming?” suddenly Taeyeon asked to break the silent.

Jiyong didn’t answer her but his eyes move away from looking at her.

“You want to kill him, aren't you?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“He's deserved” Jiyong replied shortly.

Taeyeon stop her action after Jiyong said that. She stares at him, but Jiyong didn't brave to stare at her eyes.

“What is in your mind, Jiyong? Why you think that can solve the problem?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“He's hurting you... I can't let him be...” Jiyong replied.

“So with that, it can reverse what happened to me? By hurting him back?” Taeyeon asked with angry.

Jiyong sigh deeply after Taeyeon asked that.

“Look at me…” Taeyeon said while holding Jiyong face.

Jiyong stares at her and then he saw Taeyeon sad eyes are looking at him.

“I know you're doing this for me, but it's wrong. I know he's hurting me, but it's not you to punish him. This is not you, Jiyong. You're not slayer... please don't hurt yourself like this.” Taeyeon said softly while her eyes getting teary.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon teary eyes. He then pulls her and hugs her tightly.

“I'm sorry make you worried...” Jiyong said slowly to her ear.

“Promise me... you won't do that again.” Taeyeon said while hugging him.

Jiyong nodded without saying anything.

Then, Taeyeon release the hug and says

“Come… let me put some iodine on that wound.”

Jiyong smiles while nodded.

Suddenly, Jiyong uncle enter the office without knocking. He saw the wound on Jiyong's face while he's stepping toward him. Taeyeon and Jiyong look at him without saying anything.

“What happen?” he asked curious.

“Someone broke into the factory and attacked Jiyong” Taeyeon said try to hide the truth.

Jiyong didn't say anything, but his eyes are firm at his uncle.

“What the police said?” he asked curious.

“They will investigate that guy...” Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly, they saw Jiyong uncle face turned anxious.

“Make sure you take care of Sunhwa...” suddenly Jiyong said with firm eyes.

Jiyong uncle look at him with uneasy after he said that. He then leaves the office without saying anything.

“You think Sunhwa related to this? You trust what that guy says?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I don't know... but...” Jiyong stop his word.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed Jiyong uneasy face.

“I'm sure that you're in danger too...” Jiyong continue before he looks at Taeyeon.

“Don’t worry… I’ll be fine,” Taeyeon replied to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong didn’t say anything but his eyes stares at Taeyeon with worried.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL POLICE STATION  

Youngkwang enter the interrogation room while carrying the testimony from the guy. He stares at him with firm before he takes a seat in front of him.

“I already tell everything to the officer,” the guy said firm.

“…but didn't mention, why are you there?” Youngkwang asked suspicious.

The guy look at him without saying anything.

After that, Youngkwang take out the picture of Jiyong in front of him.

“How you know him?” Youngkwang asked to interrogation.

“I don’t know him…” the guy said to deny.

“Then, explain me this scene…” Youngkwang said while take out the picture where Taeyeon had been attacked before.

The guy start to panic after he saw himself in that picture. Youngkwang noticed his face change before he continue asks

“Why you attacking her?”

“I’m not attacking her…,” he said to deny.

“Then, what are you doing there at her?” Youngkwang asked furious.

The guy silent while his eyes wavering around.

“You know if you telling us the truth, we can lighten your sentence from five years to three…” Youngkwang said to persuade him telling the truth.

The guy look at him after he hear that.

“Come on…I try to be nice here…” Youngkwang said sarcastic.

The guy still hesitated to speak when Youngkwang stares at him. After that, Youngkwang get up and move close to him.

“I know where your family place is. I know what you're doing is for them...if you're helping me here... I promise you to protect of your family.” Youngkwang said while looking at him.

After the guy hear about his family, suddenly he says

“Please… go protect them. My life is already in danger. I tell you...the truth...”

Youngkwang smiles widely while pat his shoulder.

“Good… so, tell me” Yongkwang said.

The guy look at him and then take a deep breath.

“After James disappears, I desperately need money. So, I know James keep contact with someone before. I took that number to get some job from him. As I know, he's one of the worker in that factory. That's why I keep wondering around the factory. Then, one night... one-woman call she and then said she have job for me. We decided to meet at the car park. She just gives me a picture and some money for the job. She asked me to frighten the woman, so I decided to rob her. But, it's turn otherwise when the woman against me.” The guy telling the truth.

“Did you still save the number?” Youngkwang asked.

“I only have the woman number... the other one is no longer available...” the guy replied.

After that, Youngkwang bring out the picture of Jiyong family members. The pictures are Jiyong uncle, Jiyong aunty, Sunhwa, Dami and Jiyong halmeoni.

“Which one of them that you know?” Youngkwang asked while pointing the picture.

The guy hesitated for a while before he point his finger toward Sunhwa picture.

Youngkwang nodded after he point that.

“You have to protect my family. She’s really dangerous. Before this, she's trying to kill me at the bar.” The guy said with worried.

“Kill you? At the bar?” Youngkwang asked curious.

The guy nodded.

“That's new... we didn't receive any report of that... when it's happen?” Youngkwang asked curiously.

After that, the guy explain what just happen during him meet with Sunhwa at the bar.

Youngkwang is silent for a while after he gets the info.

“Did you know where James is?” Youngkwang suddenly asked.

“I don’t know… I never see him after him disappear” the guy replied.

Youngkwang write something in the file before he ask

“Where did you put the woman things that you rob before?” Youngkwang asked.

“In my home” he replied.

“Okay… let’s see what we can do with this new info,” Youngkwang said before he left the room with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

That night, Taeyeon decided to cook dinner for Jiyong after what just happen to him before. Besides, she wanted to thank him for take care of her when she has drunk yesterday. While she's preparing the dinner alone in the kitchen, Jiyong secretly approach her from behind.

“Ah!” Taeyeon shouts surprise.

The plate from her hand fell and broke to the floor. Then, her foot accidentally hit the glass scrap. Jiyong startled with Taeyeon reaction and then he say

“I’m sorry… are you okay?”

Taeyeon nodded, but she noticed the blood start coming out from her foot. Jiyong that saw the blood, hurriedly carry Taeyeon away from there and put her on the nearby chair.

“You are bleeding...” Jiyong said with worried.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied while looking at Jiyong.

“Wait up…” Jiyong said before he left her for a while.

Afterward, he's coming back with the aid kit in his hand.

Jiyong lift Taeyeon foot and put it on his lap. He then opens the aid kit and takes the cotton to wipe the traces of the blood. Taeyeon keeps staring at him without saying anything.

“I shouldn't do that at first...” Jiyong said with guilty.

His hand still wipes the blood carefully.

“Hey, it's not your fault... I'm the one that react like that.” Taeyeon replied to comfort him.

Jiyong look into her eyes after she said that. At that time, Jiyong realize that Taeyeon still have that trauma from the robbery. With her sudden react, he knew that she's still scared if someone approaching her silently.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong keep stares at her.

Jiyong shake his head and then he suddenly says

“I’m sorry”

Taeyeon frown after Jiyong apologies.

“Hey, it’s not your fault… chill” Taeyeon replied while she pats Jiyong shoulder.

Jiyong smiles before he takes the plaster from the aid box, and then he put it on her wound.

“Let me cook for you. You don't have to move...” Jiyong said while his hand closes the aid box.

“No… I want to cook for you... it's just a small wound. Didn't hurt...look...” Taeyeon said while she’s getting up.

“No… I don’t want you to cook. Let me handle this” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon sigh after Jiyong said that.

“If you behave like this... it makes me uncomfortable... Please, I can do this. Or... you can help me...” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong look at her for a while before he nodded.

“Arasso… let me help you… but stay here. I need to clean up the glass,” Jiyong said.

“Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter