wonderful smiles

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What was that?” Ah-in asked after he saw Jiyong hug Taeyeon.

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly before he continues his works before.

“Hey, did something happen when I’m drunk that day?” suddenly Ah-in asked.

“No… why?” Jiyong asked without looking at him.

“Hey, I know you done something that day…but you try to hide it from Jiwoong, aren’t you?” Ah-in continue asked.

“Nothing, hyung. You think too much” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

“Hey, don’t act stupidly. You know Jiwoong still investigate your case” Ah-in blurt out.

“What he’s investigating?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“About your accident, three years ago.” Ah-in replied.

“Oh, yeah… he told me before” Jiyong said.

“I’m not sure but they think someone is targeting you to die. That's why Jiwoong had to keep his eyes on you. Besides, maybe one of the ways he made amends for his mistake with you.” Ah-in replied.

“His mistake… with me?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Yeah… you know he was also one of those involved in the accident” Ah-in suddenly tell the truth.

“He is?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Yeah, that’s what I know…” Ah-in replied.

Jiyong suddenly feel mixed feelings after he know that.

“…I… go to the room” suddenly Jiyong said.

Afterward, Jiyong walks out from there with many questions in his mind. Ah-in looks at him after him saw Jiyong leave.

“What’s wrong with him?” Ah-in mutter slowly.

 

 

 

 

That night, after the dinner, Jiyong secretly went out through the secret hole at the backyard. This time, he makes sure no one noticed about his presence. However, after him out from the hole, a van stopped in front of him. Two people from the van covered his head before dragging him into the van.

“Let me go!” Jiyong shout to release himself.

However, no one is responding him.

“Whoever you are, let me go! Or you’ll regret it” Jiyong continue his words.

Still, no one is answering him.

Few minutes later, the van stopped. Jiyong can hear footsteps from outside before the van door open.

“Welcome, GD” the familiar voice greets him.

The person beside Jiyong open the cover and then Jiyong saw James is standing there with smiles.

Jiyong sigh after he saw him.

“Why you have to drag me like this?” Jiyong asked.

“Sorry… I have no choice or you’ll doing something like before. So… this one…I already make sure you can't get out of here,” James replied.

After that, James signal to his fellow to bring Jiyong out from the van.

They push him roughly out from the van before they drag him to the race circuit. Jiyong looks at the circuit and then he asks

“You want me to race for you tonight? You know I can’t…”

James chuckles after Jiyong asked.

“Nope… not tonight. Tonight… I want to show you something. Might make you change your mind” James replied and then he signal to his fellow something.

After that, a known car came out. Jiyong stunned after he saw the car.

“I think you know who this car owner…is” James said while smiling.

Jiyong look at him with firm.

“How you get this car?” Jiyong asked furious.

“Oh… I didn't steal it… it's park nearby my building. Besides, I'm so curious about this car owner.” James replied while smirks.

Jiyong stares at him with furious after he said that.

“Don’t you ever…touch her” Jiyong said with furious.

“Hurm…this is interesting. I never see you behave like this before… that makes me wonder who is she…?” James asked while rub his chin.

Jiyong didn’t respond him afterward.

James chuckles after he saw Jiyong expressions.

“I think… this brave woman…can do something for me…Besides, after what she's done to me before ... I think she has to pay” James continues.

“What do you want?” Jiyong asked firm.

“Chill, bro. I know you can’t race for me… but…you still need to pay your debt. So…” James stops his words for a while.

Jiyong stares at him with firm.

“So… I want you help me to get the eldercare house. All this time, I was always on the lookout for real estate there and this is my chance to get one.” James said with smiles.

“You can’t” Jiyong replied furious.

“Yes, I know… that’s why I want you do this job for me. If you can get me that house, I let you go and all your debts to me are settled,” James said with smiles.

Jiyong didn’t respond him for a while.

“Think about it. You don't have to race, and you didn't violate a court order. You just persuade the house owner to sell the house to me. That's all.” James continues to persuade Jiyong.

“What if I won’t agree?” Jiyong asked.

James smiles after he heard that. He then went to Taeyeon’s car and says

“If you won’t… then I shouldn't give back this car to the owner. But... if you agree with my offer...  you can have back the car...the choice is yours...”

Jiyong look at the car with mixed feelings. At that time, Jiyong really want to bring back the car but he cannot agree with the offer. If he didn’t bring back the car, Taeyeon will be in trouble because f him. Jiyong hesitated for a while before he says

“Give me one month...”

James smiles after he heard that.

“So… you want cooperation?” James asked.

“With condition…” Jiyong replied.

“Sure” James said.

“During that time, you will not call me and disturb them in the house... or the deal is off.” Jiyong replied with firm.

James chuckles before he asks

“How can I trust your words?”

Jiyong looks around and then he saw Daesung.

“I try to bring him to volunteer in that house. You can contact through him.” Jiyong replied.

James looks at Daesung and then he turn to look at Jiyong.

“Okay... only one month” James said.

“Understand. So, can I get back that car?” Jiyong asked.

James chuckles before his approach Jiyong. Suddenly, without warning, he hit Jiyong face hard and says

“You can get that car back”

Jiyong touch his face after getting the hit. Afterward, the fellow cover back Jiyong head and bring him to the car to send him back to the eldercare house.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

Taeyeon get down after she saw Jiyong with her car from the room balcony. She's secretly step out to make sure no one is aware of it. When she's arrive outside the house, she saw Jiyong with someone that she has known from the gang is talking.

“Make sure you come back tomorrow without this clothes. Blacken your hair and ... throw the earrings in those ears,” Jiyong said while looking at Daesung.

“Arasso… but make sure what I'm doing this is worth or... you know...” Daesung replied.

“I know… don’t be late” Jiyong said.

Then, Daesung notice Taeyeon presence at the door. He signals Jiyong about that before he left the house immediately.

Taeyeon went to approach Jiyong after she saw Daesung leave the house.

“Why he’s here?” Taeyeon asked.

“What are you doing out here?” Jiyong asked while stares at her.

“Where did you get the car?” Taeyeon asked again without answering him.

Jiyong sigh before he reply

“…as long, I get back the car...”

Taeyeon looks at him with suspicious.

“What they did to you?” Taeyeon asked after she saw bruises on the edges of Jiyong's lips.

With spontaneous, Taeyeon hand touches his lips softly. Jiyong stunned while his eyes stares at her.

“Nothing” Jiyong replied shortly.

“What’s going on here?” suddenly Jiwoong voice comes to disturb them.

Jiyong and Taeyeon startled before they turn to see Jiwoong.

“The car already fixes?” Jiwoong continue asked after he saw the car.

“Oh… yeah…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

However, Jiyong try to avoid his eyes from looking Jiwoong.

Jiwoong turn around the car to find something suspicious before Taeyeon stop him and says

“Oppa, you can see it tomorrow. It’s already late”

Jiwoong look at her and then turn to Jiyong.

“You go inside…” Jiwoong said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong and then turn to Jiyong.

“Jiyong, I want to talk with you” Jiwoong continue and signal him to the backyard.

Jiyong nodded.

After that, both of them went to the backyard meanwhile Taeyeon look at both of them with curious.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter