scared of losing you

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER LONDON HOSPITAL  

The old lady look outside through the window. After few weeks she had the treatment, she felt longing toward her family. Yesterday, she received an email from Daesung that tell her everything is fine in the factory. So do Jiyong and Taeyeon. However, she feels uneasy when Daesung mention her son, Hajoon.

Besides Daesung, she also receives email from Jiwoong. Jiwoong mention to her that the person who her suspects is one of the mafia members of the James gang. However, after the gang disbands, he's now working with someone else. Jiwoong still investigate about the person.

“Halmeoni, what are you doing there? It’s cold…” Dami said after she enters the ward.

When she decided to get treatment in London, Dami is the one to offer to take care of her there. Dami said that she want to spend more time with her grandmother after these years. Besides, her husband also willing to move in there just to make sure they can take care of her with ease.

“Where is your husband?” the old lady asked.

“He’ll come this afternoon” Dami replied while she stands beside her.

Both of them look outside, where out there is in the fall seasons.

“Did Jiyong call you?” she asked Dami.

Dami shakes her head slowly.

“Hurm… how was he? He didn't call me either...,” the old lady said slowly.

“Perhaps he’s busy with the factory.” Dami said to comfort her.

“Did I burden him with the factory?” she asked with uneasy.

“No, hlameoni. You know he still have things to learn. Don’t worry, Taeyeon is there for him…” Dami replied with smiles.

“Taeyeon... she's precious. I hope she can be with him forever...” the old lady said with hope.

“Me too” Dami replied while she hugs the old lady shoulder.

“Did you see Mr. Park?” suddenly the old lady asked about her butler.

“No… I didn’t see him,” Dami replied.

Afterward, Dami take her grandmother to the bed before the doctor come to check up on her.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN ELDERCARE HOUSE  

Mrs. Kim feels uneasy along that day. She's keep doing mistake when her feelings didn't comfortable. Tiffany noticed about it and asks

“Imo, are you okay?”

“I don’t know, Fany. I just not feeling well…” she replied while touch her chest.

“Are you hurt somewhere?” Tiffany asked worried.

“No… but I feel something bad happen…” Mrs. Kim replied while frown.

“Imo, you think too much. What make you feel that way?” Tiffany asked curious.

“I’m not sure. I need to call Jiwoong” Mrs. Kim replied before she went to get her phone.

Inside her office, she went to dial Jiwoong numbers.

“Omma?”Jiwoong greet.

“Where are you?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“I’m at police station. Why omma? Something do you want?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“No…no… I’m just asking…” she replied.

“Omma, are you okay?” Jiwoong asked with suspicious after he hears his mother tone different from before.

“Jiwoong, I feel uneasy…can you come back?” she asked.

“Are you sick?” Jiwoong asked worried.

“I’m not sure…just please come back…” Mrs. Kim replied softly.

“Arasso… I’ll be back after done with my works,” Jiwoong said.

After that, she ended the call with him. Then, Mrs. Kim decided to call Taeyeon to ask her condition.

“Hello, omma!” Taeyeon greet happily.

Mrs. Kim smiles after she hears Taeyeon cheer voice.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“At the factory…doing my works” Taeyeon replied.

“Are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Yeah… I’m fine. Why omma? Something wrong?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Nothing… I’m glad you’re fine…” she replied with smiles.

“Omma, if you have something, you know you can tell me,” Taeyeon said with worried.

“I know… don’t worry. Now, go continue your works… we talk later…” she replied.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon said before she ended the call.

Lastly, she went to call Hayeon. However, her call cannot reach her. But, a few minutes later, she got a message from Hayeon to tell her that she's in the class and will call her back later. After she's done with the call, Mrs. Kim take a deep breath to vanish her uneasy feelings.

“It’s just bad feelings…” Mrs. Kim mutters before she went to continue her works.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

On that day, Jiyong is busy with his project in the factory, meanwhile Taeyeon are busy dealing with the new supplier outside the factory. However, both of them decided to have dinner together at the new restaurant nearby the bungalow area. After the demonstration incident, both of them are getting close again. Jiyong think that their times are limit, and he decided to appreciate all the time with Taeyeon. If they misunderstood with each other, both of them will settle it. Besides, Taeyeon also want to make good memories between them as long they're coupled.

“Hello…” Jiyong calls Taeyeon during his break time.

“Yes?” Taeyeon greet with smiles after she saw Jiyong numbers.

“Are you finished yet?” Jiyong asked.

“Not yet. I still have thing to discuss with them. Besides, they want to increase their profit from the sales.” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm…so, should we agree?” Jiyong asked.

“I hope we can, but... I still need to look up how much they want to gain. If they want more, they should raise their sales target.” Taeyeon replied.

“I hope you can persuade them...” Jiyong said with hope.

“Don’t worry. You can count on me,” Taeyeon replied to persuade Jiyong.

“That's why I do owe you...” Jiyong said with uneasy.

Taeyeon smiles after he said that.

“Then, should I ask you to treat me to dinner?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“Anything for you, dear…”

Taeyeon startled after she heard that from him.

“What did you call me?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong smiles and then he says

“I know you hear... I got to go... talk to you later...”

After that, Jiyong ended the calls with smiles, meanwhile Taeyeon look at the phone with shy.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT  

The meeting ended is later than she thought. After she comes out from the building, she saw the surrounding area is quiet. Taeyeon speed her steps to the taxi stop. While she's walking, she open her phone to texting Jiyong to told him that she'll be late.

 

I'll be late. You can order the foods first... – Taeyeon

 

After she sent the message, suddenly she heard someone footsteps are following behind her. Taeyeon bravely turn to look behind, but she saw no one is there except her. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy went to speed her steps.

With nervous, she's walking to find a taxi, suddenly her phone is ringing. Taeyeon pick up immediately without looking at the phone.

“Where are you?” Jiyong greet after Taeyeon answer his call.

“I’m on my way…” Taeyeon replied with anxious.

Jiyong that noticed Taeyeon tone different, ask

“Tae, are you okay?”

“Jiyong, I think someone is following me...” Taeyeon replies slowly while she continued her steps.

Jiyong start to feel worried after Taeyeon said that.

“It's just you around that area? Don't you see anyone there nearby?” Jiyong asked.

“I don't see anyone here, Jiyong...” Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly, Taeyeon hear someone kicked a can behind her. When she turns, Taeyeon saw the shadow of someone was heading towards her.

“Tae?” Jiyong calls her when he didn’t hear anything from her.

“Jiyong, I saw someone one…” Taeyeon said.

Out of nowhere, that person is attacking Taeyeon from behind. He pull Taeyeon bag hard but Taeyeon fight back. After that, he pushes her while her hand holds tight the bag.

Suddenly, he saw the stone nearby. He took the stone and then throws it toward Taeyeon. The stone hit Taeyeon hand and that make her release the bag. Then, he rashly grabs the bag, but Taeyeon quickly grab the bag string.

In the end, he takes the stone again but this time, he just hit Taeyeon head hard until the blood running out from her forehead.

“Argh…” Taeyeon grunt in pain.

“Taeyeon?Yah! What happen?” Jiyong keep calls her name after he hears her voice grunt.

He continues to hit Taeyeon with the stone until Taeyeon release the bag string. Taeyeon felt herself weak after get the hit non-stop. He stares at her without mercy after hitting her. Then, he saw her phone still connected and then he stepping Taeyeon phone until it shattered. After that, he just leaves the area with Taeyeon bag.

Jiyong on the other side rashly went to find Taeyeon after the call disconnected. He's dialed Daesung numbers to let him know what just happen to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL  

Jiyong and Daesung rashly went to the hospital after they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter