Chapter 81: Preparations

KO One Re-Live

[Gold Dimension]

"Ah Guang, why are you not doing anything?" Selina snapped angrily, standing up from the table where she, Ella and Hong Guang were sat. "Wang Da Dong is also aware of this situation but why have you not acted?! We could end this whole situation right now! We have 3 of the clones in custody already!" she added, slamming her hands down on the table of the cafe.
Hong Guang sighed, "For now I don't plan to do anything with Jiang Yu Yan. She will help us defeat Jiang Ye Zi but until he is defeated no one is to lay a finger on that girl," he stated firmly.

"What will you do when that time comes?" Ella inquired, "Hu Yan Jue Luo Xiu has told me that Gui Long has been found and that the Legendary Demon Fighter has returned to the Gold Dimension. It's a matter of time until Jiang Ye Zi is captured."
"I will leave the rest in Wang Da Dong's hands," Hong Guang responded calmly.
Angrily, Selina slammed her hand down on the table again, "Ah Guang!" she yelled, "How can you leave such a situation to that brainless idiot?!" she screamed, "We do not need Jiang Yu Yan to defeat Jiang Ye Zi so why let her go with Wang Da Dong?! He clearly won't hurt a single hair on her head!"
Ella sighed before turning to the former Meng Zhu seriously, "Ah Guang, Selina is right. By letting a criminal go we can be considered as accomplices and that won't grant justice to those who have suffered. It doesn't matter who Jiang Yu Yan has befriended, what she and her father are doing is wrong and they both need to be punished," she explained.

"Jiang Yu Ting - Yu Yan's younger sister - was murdered by that demon. I want her to take part in this mission so that she can feel at ease," Hong Guang explained.
Selina then huffed and sat back down in her seat, "Ah Guang treat me to cake since you will not listen to us," she said, "Gou Gou Meng Zhu will surely punish you for this but I will sit on your side again."
Hong Guang's lips curved upwards, “Thank you, Selina.”
"Me too," Ella added in defeat, "Let's just focus on working together with Jiang Yu Yan. We'll decide on what to do with her later."

 


~*~*~


[Iron Dimension]

Xia Tian was seated in his father's coffin at the Pub.
"Xia Tian, will you be able to convince Gui Long?" Xiu asked and Xia Tian nodded confidently.
"He helped us before, I'm sure he'll help us again," Xia Tian reassured with a smile.
"Well then, good luck," Jiu Wu said with a small smile before skipping over to a table. "Xiu and I will be here waiting for you, come out when you're done. If anything happens such as Gui Long escaping, we'll stop him," he continued and the Zhong Ji Tie Ke Ren nodded. He then lay down and closed the lid of the coffin.

[Xia Tian's Mind]

"Wei, why do you think you can call me out whenever you want?!" Gui Long barked, sitting in front of Xia Tian at the bar.
Xia Tian then slid him a glass of milk, "I have milk for you this time," he smiled.
"Who wants your stupid milk?!" Gui Long spat even though he gulped it down in one go, "What do you want stupid Xiao Tian Tian?!"
"Will you help us?" Xia Tian asked slowly.
"Help you?" the demon echoed in disbelief, "After all the times you wanted to destroy me, you want me to help you? When I finally got free from you, you dragged me back! Why can't I get rid of a burden like you?!"

Xia Tian sighed - Gui Long was angrier than usual, perhaps hurt too. "I'm sorry," he muttered, "But our friends in the Gold Dimension really need your help."
"What's in it for me?!" Gui Long questioned, "Why should I, Gui Long, help others in another dimension?! I helped you the last time because I would've been killed; I don't care about others dying!"
"Do you know about the Ghost Tattooed Pan?" Xia Tian asked slowly, causing Gui Long to turn to him and cast him a look.
"What about it?" he asked.
"Meng Zhu said you're the only one who can wield it," Xia Tian explained which made Gui Long stand up proudly.

A smirk arose on Gui Long's face and he laughed menacingly. "So you've realised that I'm stronger than you idiots?" he laughed.
Zhong Ji Tie Ke Ren bit his lip, "In this aspect, then yes."
Gui Long then turned to him with a prideful smirk, "Tell me the rest then," he demanded.
"You're willing to help?" Xia Tian asked, surprised.
Rolling his eyes, Gui Long turned his back to him with his arms folded over his chest, "Only because I want to try out the Ghost Tattooed Pan," he said and Xia Tian smiled. He turned back around and frowned at Xia Tian's reaction. "Don't misunderstand!" he barked.
"I won't," chuckled Xia Tian.

 


~*~*~



[Gold Dimension]

Gui Long, now in Da Dong's body, stepped out of the dimension door where he was greeted by Xiao Yu, Ya Se and Yu Yan. He was accompanied by Xiu who was watching him just in case he ran away.

"Xiu, you're here!" Ya Se exclaimed with a sigh of relief, "Lei Ke Si is on his way here with Master Fu and Gou Gou Meng Zhu's team are locating Jiang Ye Zi."
"Ji An is also on his way here. Once he is here, we'll be able to find him quickly," Xiao Yu added.
"It's good to know that everything is already prepared," Xiu commented as Gui Long stayed behind him.
"Of course it is, we don't want to waste any time," Yu Yan responded, crossing her arms.

Gui Long grunted and shoved his hands into his pockets, "You yi neng diehards better not waste my precious time," he spat.
Ya Se turned to look at him, "He's more obedient than you described, Xiu," he commented.
"I'm right here!" Gui Long exclaimed annoyed, earning a smirk from Yu Yan. "What are you smiling for, blind chick?!"
Yu Yan chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder, "Oh we'll get along quite well," she whispered with a smile.

"Ya Se!"

The group turned around to see Lei Ke Si running over to them, carrying a large wooden box. He was alone.

"Lei Ke Si, you're finally here!" Ya Se stated.
"I'm sorry I took so long, Master Fu isn't able to come but I still got the pan!" Lei Kei Si explained and immediately Gui Long's eyes were locked onto the box like a predator eyeing its prey.
"Can you guys handle Gui Long on your own?" Xiu asked.
Gui Long flung his hands into the air, "Xiu, please! I'm not a mindless pig that is hard to control! Stop treating me like a prison inmate!" he burst out, "I don't get controlled - I do the controlling!"
Xiu just scoffed and opened the dimension door to leave, "Make sure you behave. Ya Se and Xiao Yu have a feng long tie just in case you decide to go wild," he warned.
Gui Long just narrowed his eyes and then rolled them.
"Alright, I'm heading back to the Iron Dimension now," Xiu announced and the others nodded in farewell before he disappeared into the dimension door.

Quickly, Gui Long then snatched the box from Lei Ke Si, "Let me see the Ghost Tattooed Pan already!" he snapped, pulling off the lid. As soon as his eyes landed on the silvery pan that shone under the sunlight, his eyes glowed in amazement and he grabbed it with fascination. "Oh this is my weapon alright," he commented with a big smile on his face. He touched the bottom of the pan and it responded by glowing a bright greenish silver. "It worked," Xiao Yu spoke, "Gui Long really is the true weilder."
"Of course I am!" Gui Long replied, "Only I could use such a powerful weapon."
"Someone's in love with his pan," Ya Se muttered with a smile. He then pulled out the dragon tattooed pan and held it out for Gui Long, "Egomaniac said to lend this to you just in case," he informed and Gui Long gladly accepted it.

The demonic yi neng xing zhe cackled and held up both pans that glowed under his touch. "I'm practically invincible," he laughed greedily.
Yu Yan rolled his eyes, "We have the feng long tie if you're thinking of running away," she chimed, holding up the patch between two fingers.
Clearing his throat, Gui Long put the two pans away and then turned to the group, "Where's this demon then?" he questioned.
As if on cue, Ya Se's phone beeped. He smiled and then skimmed over the new text message from Hong Guang. "He should be arriving right about..." he paused and turned around to see a huge cloud of dust explode into the air just a couple metres away from them, "now," he finished with a smile.

Gui Long smirked and pulled out both pans when he saw Ye Zi's figure approach them in the warehouse. Hot on his tail was Hong Guang who was chasing him with his super speed. Ye Zi's face was dark and malicious. He howled and growled like a mad animal as he tore the place apart before setting his eyes on Gui Long. He pulled out the demon tattooed pan and it glowed with dark yi neng. Gui Long's eyes burned with fire and he held out the two pans as though he was dual wielding two swords.

"PARTY TIME!"