Epilogue

KO One Re-Live

[One Year Later]

"Oh my god! The baby's coming out!" Da Dong exclaimed, excitedly. He leaned forwards with a big grin plastered on his face. Ya Se put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back as he rolled his eyes.
"Egomaniac, calm down! Give them some space!" he chuckled.

"I wonder if it hurts..." Da Dong muttered as he stared at blood that was slowly trickling onto the sheets.

Ya Se just stared at him in utter bafflement, "Of course it does!" he exclaimed, shaking his head at his brother.


Xiao Yu looked over at Yu Yan with his lips pressed against each other in anticipation. 
Yu Yan screamed, "What is it?!" 
"Its a girl!" Xiao Yu replied, "Yu Yan, it's a girl!" he beamed at her.

Wu Xiong carefully picked up the newborn, "So cute!" she gushed, "I'll clean this little one up," she said and Yu Yan nodded.
Ya Se looked at Yu Yan, "You're expecting twins right?" he asked and she nodded.
"The next one's coming out!" Da Dong gasped as he saw a small limb pop out.
Yu Yan grabbed onto Xiao Yu's hand and squeezed it. "It's a boy!" she finally said before squealing, "Who's a father now?" she gushed.

Xiao Yu chuckled, "Da Yu!" he cheered in response, picking up their now old cat.
Yu Yan then squished the cats cheeks, "Da Yu, you have two kittens now!" she bubbled before the mother of the kittens. 
Ella laughed in the background, "I can't believe you called us all here to witness your other cat giving birth," she commented.
Yu Yan shrugged before turning to her friends, "What should we call the kittens?" she asked.
Ya Se took a look at the newborn kittens: one was black and the other was grey with black stripes. He smiled and then looked at Yu Yan, "Knowing you, you'd probably call them Black Fish and Striped Fish."

Their friends laughed but Yu Yan looked at him seriously. She clicked her fingers, "That's exactly what we will call them!" she declared and Xiao Yu sweat dropped.
"As long as you're happy, wifey," he smiled.
"Hey, hey, enough focus on the kittens," Yun Han interrupted as she came in carrying a small baby of around a month or two in her arms. The small baby in her arms was crying and Yun Han walked over to Yu Yan, "Baby Ding Yu Er wants her mummy," she said and Yu Yan smiled and stood up.

The now Ding Yu Yan picked up the small baby and shushed gently as she rubbed her back soothingly, "Fish Two~!" she cooed, "Mummy's here!"
Da Dong snorted at his sister's fish nickname for her daughter and just smiled at her in amusement.
"I cannot believe you let Yu Yan give your daughter such a nickname," Selina sighed as she face palmed.
Xiao Yu just chuckled sheepishy, "Yu Er was her mother's name which we both quite like and it just happened to sound fish related. As long as Yu Yan is happy then I have no problem with it," he explained with a smile. He turned to Yu Yan and opened his arms, "Yu Er, come to daddy!" he chimed as he picked up his daughter and held her up in the air.

"If Yu Er is Fish Two, who's Fish One?" Ya Se wondered.
"Obviously it's Little Fish!" Yu Yan exclaimed.
Xiao Yu nodded proudly, "I'm her number one fish," he proclaimed playfully.
"Xiao Yu!!! I want to hold my neice!" Da Dong said eagerly and Xiao Yu passed the small baby to him.

He grinned as he held her up and he looked over at Wu Xiong who was feeding her baby, "Hey Narcissist! Yu Er will be the next KO3 and leader of Zhong Ji Yi Ban!" he announced with pride.
King Arthur frowned and carefully stole his baby girl from his wife's arms, "No way, Egomaniac! Our little Wang Li Ming will be the leader and KO2!" he boasted, holding her out in front of him.
Da Dong narrowed his eyes at his best friend, "A leader knows another leader when he sees one!" he retorted, "And Yu Er is that leader!"
Ya Se huffed, "In your dreams! Yu Er will have to be second! Her name even says so!" [A/N: He's referring to the er/two in her name]

Yu Yan rolled her eyes, "They're back at it again," she muttered to her husband was just smiling at his brothers.
He nodded, "Da Dong, before involving our daughter in this, why don't you have your own child?" he suggested as soon as he caught sight of Lei Ting walking into the house with her friends, Qiu Qiu, Gu Zhan and Zhi Ge. With them were two other little kids.
Da Dong chuckled to cover up a blush that was forming, "Lei Ting and I haven't gotten that far yet," he stuttered.
"Wang Da Dong!" Lei Ting exclaimed, "What nonsense are you talking about?" 
Da Dong just laughed nervously and didn't reply.

Qiu Qiu let go of the hand of a 4 year old and turned to Ella and Selina, "Ella Jie, Selina Jie, your kids are so cute!" she gushed.
Zhi Ge nodded, "Can we take them out more often?" he asked.
"Of course you can!" Ella answered with a smile, "The kids love being with you four!"

A small boy hurried over to Ella and another girl of a similar age went over to Selina. "Mama! Gu Zhan Ge Ge gave me a piggy back ride all around the park!" the boy told his mother.
"Qiu Qiu Jie Jie bought us ice cream!" the girl added as she jumped up and down from a sugar rush. Selina giggled as she picked up her daughter and placed her onto her lap.

"Hey Da Dong, Ya Se, my daughter will be KO1!" Selina declared with a grin.
Da Dong's mouth fell open, "Sherry that's cheating!"
"It's Selina you stupid golden monkey!" Selina huffed.
"That's not fair," Ya Se added, "Your daughter won't be in the same class as Li Ming or Yu Er! She will be their senior!"
"Pfft, who cares?" Ella interrupted as she laughed, "My son will be the next Meng Zhu! Beat that!" 

Xiao Yu sighed and turned to his wife, "When did this become a competition?" he asked.
Yu Yan shrugged before standing up abruptly. She put her hands on her hips before yelling, "My daughter will be the next main character in the KO Series so case closed! Conversation over!"
Xiao Yu sweat dropped.
Ya Se kissed his teeth and cursed under his breath at his loss. "I admit defeat," he replied reluctantly.
"Tch, guess we can't beat you there," Ella added.
Selina nodded, "Oh well," she sighed.

Xiao Yu rolled his eyes, "Will this writer even be bothered to write a sequel?" he muttered.
"Ssh Little Fish, let me enjoy this sweet victory!" Yu Yan snapped as she grinned at all her friends.

~*~*~

Yu Yan was busy working in a bakery that she had set up. In her bakery, she sold freshly baked treats like cakes and biscuits and her speciality were her bagels because they were obviously her favourite. Currently, she was busily working away as she had a lot of business to attend to.

Afer she scribbled away some orders on a note pad, she tore it off the page. However, as a customer entered, a draught of wind flew it and knocked the paper out of her hand. She clicked her tongue and exhaled. She then dove behind the counter to pick it up. As she fumbled around for it on the floor, she heard someone knock against the surface of the counter.

"A special delivery for Mrs Ding," a person spoke.

Yu Yan wiped the sweat off her brow as she looked for the sheet of paper that had somehow disappeared. "I'll be with you in a second," she replied without looking up. After she had found the paper, she stood up to see a small baby sitting on the counter, propped up by a pair of familiar hands.

"Fish Two!" she smiled before looking over the counter to see Xiao Yu hiding behind it. "Little Fish, what are you doing here?" she asked as she hugged her daughter.
"Xiao Er and I were missing you at home," he told her and he leaned against the counter. 
"That's your excuse everyday," Yu Yan replied as she rolled her eyes.
"It's not my fault you love your bakery more than me," Xiao Yu retorted and he puffed out his cheeks cutely.
Yu Yan used her free hand to pinch his cheek and stretch it to the side, "Maybe if you didn't steal Jay and Joy for your piano classes then I wouldn't be short staffed!" she retorted.
Xiao Yu released a chuckle as he gazed at his wife, "I'll go get the baby carrier and Xiao Er and I will help you out, okay?" he suggested.
Yu Yan nodded.
And then the family of three spent the rest of the day working at Yu Yan's bakery. 

Ever since she reunited with Xiao Yu and her friends, Yu Yan's life was never dull and neither was Xiao Yu's. They had each other to fill up their time and then it was even more special when Yu Er or Fish Two came along. Perhaps one day in the future Fish Three and Fish Four will come along and brighten up their lives even more, but until then, they remained a happy family of three with four cats :)

 

☆~The (Actual) End~☆