Chapter 64: Fight!

KO One Re-Live

"Tian Hong Guang... What gives me the honour of meeting you?" A man asked.
Hong Guang glared at him.
"I should punish you, no?" he asked again, circling him, "You trespassed onto my property and that's not allowed."
"Where is Ella?!" he barked angrily at him.
"You're here for that girl? Well that girl is no more," he told him, making Hong Guang clench his fists.
"You bastard!" he yelled at him, throwing his fist at him.
Yu Yan's father laughed, grabbing his fist in mid air. "Please, you're a ma gua. Don't damage your pride by doing such stupid things or I will have to kill you," he told him.

Hong Guang pulled his fist back and cracked his knuckles, "I may be a ma gua now but that doesn't mean I'm weak!" he replied confidently, "Fight me!"
He laughed hysterically, "There's no need for you to put on a brave face for your girl, she really isn't here, now run along before I change my mind and decide to actually kill you," his masked face turned dark.
"There's no way you'd let me go free," Hong Guang answered, "I know all about your inter-dimensional airship that travels through the space between dimensions to illegally to go between dimensions! I know where the portal is and I know who your accomplices are!" he boasted.
He pretended to flinch, "Ooh~ I'm so scared!" he exclaimed in a fake girly voice before his eyes turned rock hard, "I have no concern about my confidentiality. I'll rule this dimension before you can even do anything about it," he spat.
"What are you after?! You're not as unknown as you think, you know. I've found your records and I know who you are," Hong Guang began.
"Is that supposed to be a threat?" he laughed at him again, slowly approaching him.

"Wu G-" Hong Guang was cut off when he placed his hand over his head.
Yu Yan's father whispered, "Don't say that name."

Then everything went black.

 


~*~*~
 

 


Yu Jing crashed into the wall after being hit by Da Dong's pan. Quickly, she got to her feet and punched him in the face. She then threw her leg towards him to kick him but he jumped over her leg and threw her down onto the floor. He grabbed her arm and twisted it back, holding her down by putting his foot on her back - but because she was a girl he was careful not to hurt her too much. He panted as he glared down at her, "Where is Jiang Yu Yan and who are you?!" he barked angrily.
Yu Jing only laughed under his hold. "I am Jiang Yu Yan," she smiled.
"Cut out the bull!" Da Dong exclaimed, pushing his foot down on her harder, "Tell me who you really are!"
"I'm a clone," she answered him simply.
"A clone?" he repeated.
"And so is that Jiang Yu Yan, we work under the same master," she continued with a smirk.

Da Dong's eyes widened before Yu Jing flipped herself over and using her yi neng, she threw him off her. Da Dong stumbled backwards and gritted his teeth. She picked up one of the poles the trio had been dancing with and she used it as a weapon against Da Dong. The two clashed once again with their weapons and it was as though Yu Jing was growing stronger with every second as she overpowered Zhong Ji Yi Ban's leader. Da Dong clutched his chest in pain and retreated back a few steps. He felt his energy being depleted. Suddenly, he displayed his battle points and noticed that they were decreasing and now they were at 7300. With wide eyes, he looked at Yu Jing who held a sphere of red yi neng. She laughed at him as her own battle points surpassed 10, 000. "You thief!" he barked at her, throwing energy beams at her with his pan.

She easily deflected them and soon the two were off the stage and on the ground, in an intense battle. Despite his decreasing battle points, Da Dong pushed on with determination and continued to fight. His power flow manipulation, that increased his battle points when he fought against stronger opponents, pushed his battle points up to 12,000 and kept increasing as Yu Jing continued to away his yi neng. "You're afraid of losing," Da Dong declared as he grabbed her by her collar and pushed her to the ground.
"You're crazy," she responded, struggling beneath him.
"If you were so sure that you'd win against me, you wouldn't need to steal my battle points," he told her, pinning her body to the ground with a deadly stare, "Even with a lower battle index, I still beat you."
Yu Jing panted heavily, refusing to admit defeat, "Kill me then," she provoked, "If you're so sure that you've won, prove it by killing me."
Da Dong sighed and his facial features softened a little, "I'm going to hand you over to Gou Gou Meng Zhu so he can deal with you," he replied as he loosened his grip on her, "I can't kill girls."
Yu Jing's face became emotionless, "And that's your weakness," she uttered before using her knee to kick him in the stomach.

She stood up and glared at him, "Let show you one of the treasures of the carbon dimension," she announced before a yellow magic circle appeared beneath her feet.
"Carbon dimension?" Da Dong repeated, surprised, putting his pan up getting ready to defend against her attack.
She held up four fingers and closed her eyes before a pair of diamond castanets appeared in her hands. Its white ribbons looped around her fingers and she opened her eyes.

Cautiously, Da Dong backed away. She then began to play them, creating melodious flat clicks. Immediately, a wave of intense vibrations leaked out of them, shaking the ground. Da Dong felt his heart and organs thump painfully within his body due to the harsh sound waves. He doubled over with wide eyes, unable to react as he became paralysed by the noise.

 


~*~*~
 


Lei Ke Si smashed his fist against Ye Zi's jaw, before getting knocked backwards through his rebound attack. "Lei Ke Si!" Xiao Yu called out as he watched him hit the roof. Xiao Yu glared at Ye Zi coldly as he jumped into the air and punched him over and over again. Ye Zi pulled out his demon tattooed pan and instantly his aura turned black and demonic energy poured out of him. The air then became contaminated due to the high level of demonic yi neng.

"What's that pan?!" Lei Ke Si exclaimed, covering his mouth to stop him from breathing in the blackening air.
"Where's all this demonic energy coming from?" Xiao Yu gagged as he bent over to catch his breath.
Ye Zi's eyes glowed red as well as his pan. He pointed it at the two of them, shooting a large explosion at them. The roof of the stage, where they were fighting, collapsed and the three of them crashed through it, before being blown away by the explosion.
Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si rolled through the ground before crashing into a wall of Guava High School. The two then fell face first into the ground, covered in bruises and blood.

Because he was the King of Endurance, Xiao Yu was able to get to his feet and help Lei Ke Si up. He wiped away the blood that trickled down his chin with the back of his hand, "He wasn't this strong before," he muttered, "It must be the pan," he concluded.
Determination burned in his eyes and he turned to Lei Ke Si, "Let's try again," he said.
"Yes, let's go," Lei Ke Si agreed and the two shot off towards Ye Zi using their super speed.

Ya Se was running through the crowd using his super speed. He clutched his sword in stone as he chased Ye Zi. The other yi neng xing zhes who were present at the festival were helping everyone evacuate so now he was free to help his brothers fight against Ye Zi and the fake Yu Yan. Ye Zi turned around abruptly and swiped at him but luckily Ya Se managed to get out of the way just by a hair. The two then engaged in battle. Ya Se brought his sword out of its stone and used it to wound his opponent. But Ya Se was a pure yi neng xing zhe and didn't stand a chance against a demon. As a result, he was weakened and was sent crashing into Da Dong through an explosion.

Ya Se collided into Da Dong and they both collided into Yu Jing like a bowling ball striking bowling pins. Fortunately, that accidental collision knocked her castanets out of her hands. She shrieked in surprised as she was squished by the two boys who crushed her with their body weight.

"Da Dong! Ya Se!" Xiao Yu exclaimed as he and Lei Ke Si neared them. He hurried over to them and helped them up whilst Lei Ke Si restrained Yu Jing. "Let go of me!" she exclaimed as Lei Ke Si gripped her tighter than Da Dong had done.
"That's a nice joke," Lei Ke Si spat back at her.

Da Dong caught his breath as he listened to Ye Zi howl in the distance. He watched his dragon tattooed pan's glow begin to get dimmer as Ye Zi went further and further away. "I don't think he's coming back for now," he muttered, relieved.
Ya Se sighed, "We still have one problem left to deal with," he said as he turned to Yu Jing. She scowled at him.
"You can get rid of me but you'll never beat Ye Zi," she spat at them.
"We will," Da Dong told her.
"The dragon tattooed pan is the weakest of the legendary tattooed pans, Wang Da Dong, you don't stand a chance," she explained.

"Legendary tattooed pans?" Lei Ke Si repeated.
"That's not important right now," Da Dong spoke, "Tell us where Jiang Yu Yan is!" he ordered.
Yu Jing smiled at him, "I told you something before, didn't I? Wang Da Dong, don't tell me you still want to find her after that," she laughed.
"Of course and we will bring her back to us!" he retorted.
"You're so stubborn, but oh well. You're just looking to get hurt in the end," she responded, amused.
"Just tell us where she is," Xiao Yu hissed in a dark and low voice.
"You're better off killing me," Yu Jing replied, "Or you'll end up dead if you try to rescue her - but she doesn't need to be rescued because she's back where she belongs."
Annoyed with her beating about the bush, Lei Ke Si yanked her hair, "Just shut up and tell us!"
"Kill me," was all she said.

"Maybe I can help," a voice entered their conversation.

The boys turned around to see Yun Han hobble towards them with her truth telling whip. Smirks rose onto their faces.

 


~*~*~
 


"AAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!" Hong Guang groaned out in pain. His body was restrained on some sort of table with chain straps keeping him in place. The eyelids of one eye were kept open using small threads that had been sewed into its skin and now he was having needles cutting through his eye tissue. Tears flooded his bleeding eye but the salty liquid stung his wounded eye even more. He wanted to thrash about but his body was weak and he knew that if he moved he could ended up blind.

The man who was operating on his eye just clicked his tongue in disapproval, "The more you try and struggle, the higher chance there is of you going blind," he said in a mischievous tone, "My intention isn't to make you blind, I just need some of your eye cells and some of the rods and cones in your retina. But if you keep struggling about then I might accidentally destroy your eye," he explained, almost with insane laughter.

Hong Guang regretted coming alone. He knew it was stupid of him to try and save Ella without telling his friends. He was a ma gua, how could he have saved her on his own? If she, having her battle points, couldn't save herself, what use would he have been? He hated how reckless he had been. And now he regretted it so much. Who would save him now? Who would save Ella if she was even still alive? Who would even find them? He felt himself slip away from consciousness and his body slowly shut down, falling limp.