Chapter 75: Act

KO One Re-Live

Jiu Wu just smiled at the reactions of his friends. He broke his hug with Gui Gui and then turned around to face them, "Everyone, this is Gui Gui. Gui Gui these are my friends, Xia Tian, Lan Ling Wang and Gui Feng or Xia Yu," he explained.
Gui Gui smiled at them, "Nice to meet you and welcome to Mojie."

"Meng Zhu, you just told a demon our real names!" Xia Tian whispered.
Jiu Wu chuckled, "Oh don't worry; you can trust Gui Gui," he replied.
"How can you trust a demon?" Lan Ling Wang asked.
"Hey," Gui Feng snapped, "Do you not trust me?"
"I'm not exactly a full demon," Gui Gui explained, "I'm a half breed: half demonic yi neng xing zhe and half pure yi neng xing zhe."
"Oh," Lan Ling Wang nodded, "Then your parents...?"
"My mother is a pure yi neng xing zhe and my father is a feral demon," she explained.
"Feral demon?" Xia Tian repeated.
"They're lost demonic yin neng xing zhes who have become like monsters and Mojie is crawling with them," Jiu Wu piped in, “A bit like Jiang Ye Zi in the Gold Dimension but worse.”

"So how do you know her, Meng Zhu?" Xia Tian asked.
"Xiao Lun and I are childhood friends!" Gui Gui beamed, throwing an arm around his shoulder.
"Xiao Lun?!" The other three boys exclaimed.
Jiu Wu blushed faintly in embarrassment, "Gui Gui, don't call my by that name! I'm a respected meng zhu!" he told her.
Gui Gui just laughed, "So? I've been calling Xiao Lun since we were kids, calling you Jiu Wu would be weird."
"Don't call me by that name either," he retorted, "In Mojie I am 007!" he stated proudly.
Gui Gui burst out laughing and slapped his shoulder playfully, "You're still hanging onto that name I gave you when we were pretending to be detectives when we were kids?" she laughed.
"Gui Gui!" Jiu Wu exclaimed.
"Oooohh~ So that's how it is," Gui Feng snorted and crossed him arms over his chest.
"How is what?!" Jiu Wu responded as a tick mark popped on his forehead.
Xia Tian smiled and leaned over to his ear, "Meng Zhu, is this your girlfriend?" he wondered.
"Xia Tian!" Jiu Wu hissed back at him, "Don't speak such nonsense!"
Gui Gui just continued to laugh.

"Gui Long!" A girl (Played by Bernice Cai) walked over to Xia Tian and tugged on his arm.
Xia Tian looked at her in confusion, "Gui Long?" he repeated but then he saw familiarity in her face, She looks alot like Han, he thought, suddenly missing his girlfriend. [A/N: Bernice and Emily look a lot alike if you haven't noticed]
"Gui Long, you're so mean for leaving me behind!" she complained.
Xia Tian pushed her off his arm, "I'm sorry, I'm not Gui Long," he apologised politely.
The girl looked up at him and her face became serious, "Ew, you look so much like my Gui Long but he would never speak like you," she rolled her eyes, "Pretend that never happened. Who even are you?"
"I'm Xia-"
Gui Feng threw an arm his shoulder, cutting him off, "Gui Yang! Who is this pretty lady you haven't introduced me to?" he asked in a loud voice.
"Gui Yang?" Xia Tian repeated, "Why am I a sheep?" he whispered. [A/N: Sheep = Yang]
"You might as well be a sheep," Gui Feng hissed and then put his hand on Xia Tian's head, laughing loudly as he looked at the girl, "Anyway, sorry about this guy. I'm Gui Feng, you mentioned Gui Long, where is he?"

The girl huffed, "That's what I want to know! We normally meet here every day but a couple of day ago he just left! He's so outrageous!"
"He left?" Jiu Wu repeated.
"Li Xue," Gui Gui stepped forwards, "We happen to be looking for him as well, care to help us?"
The girl, Li Xue, scrunched up her face, "I know you're a half breed but I can't stand the way you speak sometimes," she commented, "But I'll join your little crew. It's better than looking for him on my own," she then turned to look at the boys, "Where did you even find these extras? I've never seen them in my life."
"Excuse you; you're the extra in this drama. I've been a main role for a while now!" Gui Feng snapped.
Li Xue smirked, "You look more like a girl than a main role, like what the devil are you even wearing?" she laughed.
"Hey!" Gui Feng exclaimed.

"Alright stop," Gui Gui snapped, "If we're going to work together to find Gui Long then we can't be arguing!"
"Who's arguing?!" Li Xue snapped back, "Gui Gui just hurry up and tell me who these people are, I have places to be."

Gui Gui just sighed at the girl, "This is Xiao- er, 007, that's Gui Feng, Gui Yang and Wu Ya," she said.
"There's too many Gui’s here, are you guys related to Gui Long or something?" Li Xue asked, "Ah forget it, Little Yang come with me." She then turned around to walk away.
"L-Little Yang?" Xia Tian repeated before he turned to Jiu Wu, "Why does my name keep changing?" he whispered to him.

"Little Yang!" Li Xue called, "I need you to do me a favour or I won't help you."
Xia Tian looked at Jiu Wu, as if asking him what to do.
"What's the favour?" Jiu Wu inquired on his behalf.
Li Xue turned around and smirked at him, "Don't worry, I won't hurt the little sheep. I'll take care of him like a lamb," she smiled at him before grabbing Xia Tian's hand and running off with him.
"Meng Zhuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Xia Tian cried internally as he was swallowed up by the large group of people.

"Meng Zhu, do you think he'll be okay?" Lan Ling Wang asked, turning to the meng zhu.
Jiu Wu shrugged and turned to Gui Gui, "Will he?"
Gui Gui shrughed too and then crossed her arms, "I'm not completely sure that we can even trust Li Xue. We grew up on the same streets but I've never liked her. There's always something off about her. The people here say she comes here every day and likes to cause trouble."
"So then if Gui Yang finds himself in a predicament, he won't be able to use his yi neng or risk exposing himself," Gui Feng added.
"We should follow them," Gui Gui suggested as she nodded and then went in the direction the two had gone off in.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend," Li Xue whispered before sitting down at a booth in front of a man. Xia Tian's eyes widened as Li Xue yanked him down beside her.
"Hao Qing!" She exclaimed, "This is my man, Gui Long!"
The very muscular man glared down at Xia Tian, intimidating him. "Your man? Doesn't look like much, tch," he commented almost in a growl.
"Act like Gui Long or I won't help you," Li Xue hissed at him.


"Name's Hao Qing, I've heard alot of about you Gui Long," Hao Qing said and extended his hand out to him.
Nervously, Xia Tian shook his hand, "Uh... you have?... Er... Well of course you have! Hor hor! I'm Gui Long!" he exclaimed in a nervous stutter.
Hao Qing smirked and shook his hand tightly, almost crushing his bones. His face then darkened, "Now what makes you so worthy of my woman, huh?!" he barked at him. Xia Tian’s eyes widened as the man  revealed his sharp fangs that were dripping with saliva.
"Your woman?" Xia Tian repeated, shrinking down before turning his head to look at Li Xue.
Li Xue just smiled at him, "Get him off my hook and I'll help you," she whispered before standing up. She smiled at them both, "Whilst you grown men settle this out, I'll be waiting at the bar," she then looked down at Xia Tian who looked up at her in horror, "Don't keep me waiting, okay babe?"
Xia Tian then watched her strut away.
Once she was out of sight, Hao Qing slammed his fist down on the table.

Jiu Wu laughed nervously from a booth further away, "Well... this isn't good."
"That's an understatement," Gui Gui muttered.

"Where's this super confident and proud Gui Long I've heard so much about?! Where's the Gui Long that has crazy eyes, mad dance moves and a scary aura?!" Hao Qing demanded angrily as he leaned over the table, "I didn't ask to meet a stupid sheep!"
"I'm... sorry?" Xia Tian responded, a bit confused.
"There's no way in hell I'm giving woman to you!" Hao Qing continued in a loud voice, growling like a mad animal, "Unless you fight me and show me your worth!"
"Fight you?!" Xia Tian repeated, standing up abruptly.

"He's dead for sure..." Gui Gui muttered quietly, shaking her head slowly.
"You're not Xiao Long Nu!" Gui Feng snapped at her.
"Sorry it's just that unless Gui Yang pulls something smart, he's going to expose himself so early on," Gui Gui explained.

"I challenge you to a dance battle!" Hao Qing exclaimed.
"A dance battle?!" Xia Tian repeated, surprised.
Hao Qing scowled at him, "Are you a damn parrot?! Why do you repeat everything I say?!" he yelled at him, "Go to the dance floor and get dancing!"
Xia Tian followed Hao Qing to dance floor and then the crowd cleared a space for the two.

"It's Gui Long!" one girl screamed.
"He's going to dance! Make some space!" another screamed.
"Gui Long you're so amazing!" another cried.

Xia Tian smiled brightly at them with an innocent grin, bearing his pearly whites.

"He looks so cute!" another gushed.
"I didn't know Gui Long had a cute side to him!" a girl squealed.
"I think I'm going to die, he just looked at me!" one said.

Hao Qing glared sternly at him, making Xia Tian sweat drop. "Get dancing then," he commanded.
Xia Tian laughed awkwardly as he tried to think of a dance. "Why don't you go first?" he asked.
"Scared to lose?" Hao Qing questioned.
"No of course not!" he retorted, "I just want to.... give you some face... before I crush you!" he exclaimed, earning cheers from the girls around him.

Hao Qing rolled his eyes and then began dancing. The crowd whooped and cheered at his awesome dance moves.

"He's dead for sure..." Jiu Wu muttered as they watched from a distance. He shook his head slowly.
"Dead for sure... " Gui Gui added, almost mindlessly and slowly shaking her head.
Gui Feng hit them on the head, "Wei! Have some faith in him!"

"Your turn," Hao Qing said when he finished his dance. Xia Tian looked at the crowd as they cheered for him and he sighed. This was the only dance he knew. He began dancing the dance he had to dance just before he became Zhong Ji Tie Ke Ren. [A/N: I'm so sorry I don't remember the name of that dance or why he had to do it but it's that silly dance]

Everyone's jaws hit the floor. Jiu Wu face palmed greatly. The whole room went quiet as they all just stared at Xia Tian dancing with dumbfounded expressions on their face. Li Xue cringed and sighed as she watched from the bar to the point that a crow flew across the screen.

"Uh...." Gui Gui's mouth opened wide, unimpressed. She then sighed, "It's time for me to step in."
"Gui Gui?" Jiu Wu asked in confusion.
She turned back to look at them all and smiled, "Follow my lead."

She then walked to the dance floor and grabbed onto Xia Tian's arm, "Babe, you know those guys you beat up like a hundred times? They're back for revenge!" she exclaimed, helplessly as she leaned on his arm.
Xia Tian stopped dancing and looked down at her, "H-Huh?" he asked.
Gui Gui glared at him, "Play along," she hissed before she looked at Jiu Wu and pointed at him, "Look! They even managed to make it in here! Oh Gui Long, they're so scary!"
Jiu Wu's eyes widened and pointed at himself, "Us?" he mouthed and Gui Gui nodded.

Jiu Wu then cleared his throat and he along with Lan Ling Wang and Gui Feng walked over to them like gangsters. "Oi Gui Long!" Jiu Wu exclaimed loudly, "I'm going to pay you back tenfold!"
Li Xue smirked then also walked up to Xia Tian and hooked her arm around his, "Gui Long! They're going to hurt me again! Save me please they're after me!"
"I'll prote-" Hao Qing was cut off when Xia Tian interrupted him.
"I'll protect you! Again!" he emphasised as he walked over to his friends.

Lan Ling Wang threw a lousy punch at him quite slowly, hitting him not too hard on the face. Xia Tian then pushed him back and then Gui Feng also threw a lousy punch. But then Xia Tian blocked him and then punched him really hard as though he really was in a gang fight. Gui Feng stumbled back into a table, knocking over some empty drink glasses. Jiu Wu stared at him in disbelief, "You actually hit him!" he whispered before he pushed Xia Tian, continuing with the act. Xia Tian sweat dropped, "Sorry!" he whispered as he continued to play fight with Jiu Wu. Lan Ling Wang dived forwards and planted a flat palm on Xia Tian to hit him but then Xia Tian gently pushed him back. Lan Ling Wang then pretended to fly backwards; he stumbled backwards like a drunken person and span around as though Xia Tian really did knock the wind out of him. Intentionally, he jumped backwards onto a table and lay there groaning really loudly. "So painful!" he cried out, acting.

"That should teach you not to mess with me!" Xia Tian barked, pretending to flip Jiu Wu over. Jiu Wu did a rolley-polley and landed flat on the floor, unmoving. He groaned loudly in pain. Gui Feng then rushed at him
only to be tripped up. He fell onto all fours and then rolled onto his back, "tHE pAIn! OH thE PAiN! iT hUrtS sOo MUcH!" he yelled before closing his eyes, pretending to lose consciousness.


Xia Tian smirked and put his fist high up into the air, "I am the victor!" he announced proudly.
Everyone screamed and cheered and both Gui Gui and Li Xue hugged him, pretending to be happy. "Gui Long!" Li Xue gushed, "You really are the perfect man! You can dance and fight! I'm at so much ease when I'm with you!" Fake tears trickled down her cheeks and Xia Tian wiped them away.
"I'll always protect you!" he responded loudly so that Hao Qing could hear him, "I'm Gui Long, the best man around!"
Seeing how much Li Xue 'loved' 'Gui Long', Hao Qing grunted, "Whatever," and then turned around and walked away out of the building. Once he left, Xia Tian pulled away from Li Xue and released a sigh of relief.
"That was so scary," he muttered.

"Your performance was satisfactory," Li Xue commented as she sat with Xia Tian, Gui Feng, Jiu Wu, Lan Ling Wang and Gui Gui at a table.
Jiu Wu laughed, "I'm glad that is over."
"Are you willing to help us then, Li Xue?" Xia Tian inquired nervously.
She sighed in defeat, "Although you were complete rubbish, as a group you did get Hao Qing to leave me alone so I'll keep my end of the deal."
"Really?!" Xia Tian beamed.
Li Xue looked at him, disgusted.
"Well that's great," Gui Gui grinned, "We should meet up tomorrow and then discuss our course of action. It's pretty late now and I assume you guys don't have a place to stay?" she said as she looked at Jiu Wu.
"Yeah," he nodded, "Do you know of any inns close by?"
Li Xue came in, "You can stay at my family inn, it's not too far."
"Why are you being so nice?" Gui Gui asked suspiciously.
"Look we have the same goal, okay? As long as I can use you to find Gui Long then I don't care how I do it," Li Xue snapped at her.
"It's always about using people isn't it?" Gui Gui asked.
"A stupid half breed like you will never understand the mind of a demon," she retorted.
"Okay okay," Jiu Wu interrupted, "There's no point in ruining our ears with your bickering."

Li Xue huffed and stood up, "I'll. See. You. Tomorrow." she said and walked away.

Xia Tian sighed and he put his head down on the table, "Too much has happened already," he grumbled.
"At least we haven't fought any demons yet," Lan Ling Wang replied.
"That's right; the city is the safest place in Mojie. Outside the city is complete evil," Jiu Wu explained, "It's thriving with ferals and miasma."
Gui Gui smiled at them all, "Let's all get something to eat and get to know each other before we part ways for the night," she suggested.
Jiu Wu nodded, "Yeah, we have a lot to discuss."