Chapter 63: Bang!

KO One Re-Live

"How dare you make a fool out of me?!" Yu Jing slapped Da Dong across the face angrily the following Monday.
Da Dong grabbed his now throbbing cheek and looked at her, "What the hell Yu Yan?!" he exclaimed before she pushed him against the wall.
"Using that stupid perfume on me was one too many mistakes you've made!" she yelled at him, "Do you know frustrating it was feeling infatuated with someone I'm not even in love with?! Just because you wanted a laugh doesn't mean you have to get me involved!" she barked at him.
Da Dong laughed nervously, sliding downwards to crawl away to escape Yu Jing's wrath.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed before Yu Jing chased him out of the classroom.
Ya Se just scoffed from his seat before looking over at Xiao Yu, "So the two of you aren't together?" he asked.
Xiao Yu simply shook his head.
"Aiyo, that's a shame," Ya Se sighed, "After all that hard work we put in."
"Hard work?" Xiao Yu repeated.
Ya Se just smiled at him before walking out of the door.

The week went on like any other week, but the only different was that the trio grew confident at the fact that Jiang Yu Jing was a fake. But they thought they were the only one who knew. Da Dong thought his brothers didn't know because Selina and Ella showed him those photographs and he had observed her closely from then on, Xiao Yu thought he was the only one who knew because he'd been the only one who saw her 'tattoo' and Ya Se thought he was the only one who knew because he'd figured it out on his own but was yet to confirm it. Wang Ya Se was probably the smartest one out of the three and he'd observed many small changes in this fake Yu Yan that made him suspicious. On top of that, Wu Xiong was acting strange as well and after being told by Yun Han that she read the Jin Bi Dian Long, Ya Se had put some of his clues together. So overall, the trio were aware of this fake Yu Yan and were thinking of ways to find the real one on their own.

As though Lady Luck herself had blessed them, Xiu returned to the gold dimension by the end of that week with Xia Tian, Lan Ling Wang and Jiu Wu. The trio were ecstatic at the fact that they were able to regain their yi neng after so long and once they got their battle points back, the seven of them celebrated for a while. But because the iron folk were stronger than their alternates, they couldn't stay long or risked harming them.

"Tomorrow is our performance, you guys have to come along," Da Dong informed as the trio bid their farewells to the iron folk at the dimension door.
Jiu Wu chuckled, "I'm afraid I can't and neither can Xia Tian since he still has some training to do," he replied, "Maybe Xiu or Lan Ling Wang will be able to make it."
"I'm sorry, I wouldn't want to disturb the dimension flow," Lan Ling Wang replied.
Ya Se sighed, "That's too bad," he commented and Xia Tian nodded.
"I'm sure you will be great," Xia Tian smiled at them.

"It's still weird for me," Xiu spoke up, "It's like my eyes are playing tricks on me but there really are two of each of your before my eyes." The boys laughed before saying their final goodbyes and departing. Before they knew it, it was the day of Guava High's famous Winter Festival!

It was around noon when the trio and Yu Jing were working backstage, tuning any instruments and practising their songs. Many performances had already taken place and soon it was Zhong Ji Yi Ban's turn to show the world how amazing they were. Sha Yu ran though the bustling crowds of people, in a hurry to get to Da Dong. As soon as he reached the stage, he bent over panting.
"What's wrong?" Ya Se asked, looking at him.
"It's Hong Guang Ge," he panted, "He's missing."

 


~*~*~
 


Tian Hong Guang walked through the empty park, in search of some clues. "It must be here," he muttered to himself as he remembered everything Selina and Gou Gou had told him about Ella's possible kidnappers. He walked down a dark path until the dry soil path turned into a narrower and muddier one. And then the path just disappeared into the unkempt grass. Bravely, he went deeper into the darkness, keeping an eye out for any sort of lairs or entrances. He walked and walked, amazed that the park was so big and so much of it was just a large forest. Suddenly, he felt the air around him become different. He could feel waves of strong yi neng drift past him and faint draughts shoot out of a tree's trunk. "It must be somewhere here," he told himself, putting his hand on the tree that was emitting the wind. He ran his hand along the rough bark, trying to find any physical indications that told him he was close to Ella. Suddenly, his fingers hit a knob and curiously he peered at it. It was a small dial ranging from 1 to 13. "What's this?" he muttered, looking at the small red arrow pointing at the number 7.

Cautiously, he turned the dial to 1 and pressed the red button in the centre of the dial. Instantly, the tree trunk split and two doors formed out it. The tree opened wide revealing a galaxy like sky on the other side. He walked closer to it and put his hand through and his eyes widened. "This is... an entrance to the Space Between Dimensions!" he whispered in shock before suddenly, demonic energy leaked out of the tree. Before Hong Guang could take his hand back, he was pulled into it and swallowed. His yell of surprise was muffled as the doors of the tree closed shut, hiding any evidence that a man was once there.

 


~*~*~

 



Ye Zi snuck into the Guava's festival unnoticed. He hid silently, waiting for the perfect chance to strike. Meanwhile, the trio were in a panic because they were on next but both Hong Guang and Yu Jing had disappeared.

Yun Han walked up to them with a clipboard. "Wang Da Dong, you can't delay the performance any longer, you have to go on now or miss this slot altogether," she said.
Da Dong released a stressed sigh, "But Ah Guang Ge isn't here yet," he replied, "We can't go on without him."
"But Egomaniac, people will look down on us and think we're scared if we don't go on," Ya Se came in as he fixed on his gloves.
"Can't we swap time slots with another group?" Xiao Yu asked.
"You've already swapped with two groups, you can't delay it any further," Yun Han told them and then she looked at her watch. "You have two allocated slots, now and in a few hours. Either go on now and later or just go on later," she informed.
"Let's just go on," Ya Se told his brothers, "I know Ah Guang Ge's lines, I can sing them."

 

“Oh, Zhong Ji Yi Ban is having troubles last minute?” a voice laughed and the group turned around to see Lu Chen Li, Lu Bu’s alternate, standing behind them with an electric guitar hanging around his neck.

“Who are you?” Da Dong asked, causing Chen Li to sweat drop.

“You’ve forgotten me already?” he questioned.

“If I’ve forgotten you then that’s because you’re insignificant,” Da Dong answered him.

“Egomaniac, that’s Lu Chen Li, the one who challenged us,” Ya Se explained.

“At least one of you has a brain,” he snorted before putting a hand on Da Dong’s shoulder, “I can’t wait to see you guys make fools out of yourselves. Oh well, we can’t all be stars.” He laughed and walked on.

 

“Ignore him,” Yun Han advised and Da Dong nodded.
"Let’s go brothers!" Da Dong exclaimed and then he put out his fist in front of him.
Ya Se put his fist on top of his and then Xiao Yu put his on top. They took in a deep breath before shouting, "Zhong Ji Yi Ban, jia you, jia you, jia you!"

"Party Time!" Da Dong exclaimed as he jumped onto the stage.

A figure ran through the crowd, desperate to reach Zhong Ji Yi Ban. He could hear their peformance from a long distance away but he knew that they wouldn't get to the end. Ye Zi followed behind him at an fast speed, causing the figure to use his super speed to escape him. He had to lead him away. But then Ye Zi howled and released a burst of energy which caused an explosion.

The trio were now on their second song, 'Superb' and they had just begun singing the first few verses.


Du guo le na me duo ren nai,

hun shen duo bu zi zai
Zheng yi zai wo xie yi peng bai,

ao cheng huo hai

Ya Se looked at the crowd, just about to sing Hong Guang's lines when another voice entered the song.

 

"Mei yi gen shen jing shi huo cai, ling hun kuai yao bao kai. Hei an zhong ni bing xi den dai, wo xing guo lai~!"

Lei Ke Si?! The trio exclaimed in their minds as they continued their dance.

Lei Ke Si sang as he walked to the centre of the stage, wearing Hong Guang's outfit and holding a pole. He joined in the dance performance before Da Dong jumped to the front to sing the next line.

"Re xie cong bu hui gan dao pi juan, jiu suan yu xia zai yan qian. Lin bu xi xin zhong xiong xiong huo yan," He sang as he span the pole around in his hand, before Ya Se continued.

The crowd loved them as they screamed and cheered for them. But suddenly, all the flashing disco lights went out and smoke shot out of the speakers, completely shutting off the music. Yu Jing smirked to herself as she entered the backstage room where she saw Ye Zi standing on Yun Han and Wu Xiong with a foot on each of their backs. Zhu Pi and Fu Tou who were handling the music shrunk down in fear as Ye Zi glared down at them.

Yun Han groaned out in pain as she felt her spine being crushed by him, "Yu... Yan.. run!" she choked out at Yu Jing who just walked towards them, towards the stage. She just smiled at Ye Zi before shooting a large sphere of energy at the boys. "It's show time," she whispered. The two boys crashed through the door and rolled onto the stage where the four boys and the rest of Zhong Ji Yi Ban (who were background dancers) were dancing. The explosions caused them to stop moving and Da Dong looked at Yu Jing who walked towards them. With a smirk of her face she held up two spheres of yi neng.

Da Dong's face darkened, "What are you doing?!" he hissed.
"She's with that demonised yi neng xing zhe," Lei Ke Si explained, "The reason I returned was to warn you," he said, standing next to Da Dong.
"Lei Ke Si..." Ya Se muttered, surprised.
Lei Ke Si looked back at him from the corner of his eye, "There's no time for formal greetings," he replied, "We have to deal with these two."
Da Dong nodded and he stepped forwards, "Narcissist, Xiao Yu! Help the girls and help with the evacuation!" he ordered and they nodded without question.

Ya Se attacked Ye Zi with yi neng, just enough to set the Cai sisters free. Then he helped them out of the room.
"Ya Se!" Wu Xiong exclaimed, "We can fight too!"
Ya Se shook his head, "You're injured, let's get you to safety first!"

The crowd began screaming in fear and began pushing and shoving each other to escape. Xiao Yu quickly ran over to the edge of the stage to help them evacuate but Yu Jing sent a rope of yi neng in his direction and pulled him towards her. "Xiao Yu!" Da Dong exclaimed, dropping his pole and pulling out his dragon tattooed pan. Yu Jing lifted him up in the air and Xiao Yu struggled under her grasp. "Why are you struggling so much?" she asked him sweetly, "Don't you love me, Ding Xiao Yu?"
Xiao Yu clenched his teeth, "The one I love is Jiang Yu Yan, not an imposter like you!" he sneered.
"So you knew all along, hm? I guess I underestimated you," she replied.
"Let him go!" Da Dong barked, using his super speed to back her against the wall, making her let go of her hold on Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu landed on his feet and pulled out Ares' Hand. He slipped his hand into it and Lei Ke Si smiled at him as Ye Zi approached them. "Let's get him," he said and Xiao Yu nodded. The two then glowed with their auras of yi neng and began attacking Ye Zi with continuous blows. Xiao Yu used his glowing golden left fist to send him flying out of the roof. Instantly, he and Lei Ke Si shot out of the roof using their super speed to catch up with him. Whilst their battle continued on the roof, Da Dong's battle with Yu Jing was just beginning.

Da Dong pointed his dragon tattooed pan at her and it was glowing like red fire.
"I thought you didn't fight girls Wang Da Dong," Yu Jing said with a smirk.
"But that doesn't give them any right to harm my friends!" he yelled at her angrily, "I've waited for this chance to deal with you and now that I have my battle points back I won't hesitate to fight you!"
Yu Jing scoffed, "I guess this is the part where you say 'Party Time'."
Da Dong smirked at her, "Correct. PARTY TIME!" He bellowed.

And then the two clashed.