Chapter 36

Rain On Me

Read Chapter 35 if you haven't yet^^ Love you all!^^ 


The next day, I woke up and was surprised at not having a hangover. It was my first time really drinking last night so I wasn’t sure of my limit and I felt like I had gone past it. I was just trying to forget everything that had happened at the dinner so I may have indulged a bit. Flashing extra money could get me a lot and last night, I was able to get alcohol while I wasn’t even of legal age to drink.

“Hey, what time did you get home?” I looked at Yoonsan who was leaning against the doorway, hair still a mess from having woken up and in his pajamas, his glasses on. I waved him over, scooting over as he got closer. He lied down on the bed and pulled me close.

“I don’t know. I just know that my feet hurt still from dancing in heels. What did you guys do?” I looked up at him, resting my chin on his chest.

“Nothing much.” Yoonsan shrugged his shoulders. I smirked, hitting his stomach.

“Ayyye, you can tell me if you guys had strippers!” Yoonsan looked at me with wide eyes.

“Yah! I’m not that kind of guy!” I laughed, laying my head down on his chest.

“I know, I’m kidding. Did you have fun?” I heard him hum, a way of saying yes.

“Did you?” He asked me. I nodded my head. “You drank too, didn’t you?” I giggled, nodding my head again.

“Yeah, but I’m fine. No hangover or anything. I remember from health class that with drinking, you should always drink water and eat…I drank a lot of water.” I smiled at him. He chuckled, giving me a quick kiss which cause me to pull away quick.

“Ew! We both have morning breath!” I tried to roll out of his arms and away from him but Yoonsan hugged me tighter.

“We’re married, it’s okay.” I laughed, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. “No! It’s disgusting!”

“Why brush my teeth if I’m going to sleep again? That’s why I came here in the first place.” I stopped struggling, smiling at Yoonsan.

“Okay, I’m good with going back to sleep.” I got comfy, throwing a leg over Yoonsan after taking off his glasses and putting them on my nightstand. We both fell asleep until Sooyoung eonni came to wake us up a few hours later.

“Your mothers are here and want you all to have breakfast together. Edward called and said he was on his way and he expects to be fed.” Sooyoung eonni informed us as Yoonsan and I both tried to get the will to get out of bed.

“Ugh, I have to put on pants?” I looked at Sooyoung eonni who nodded her head. My pajamas consisted of boyshorts and either an oversized t-shirt or loose tanktop and usually, I just go downstairs for breakfast like that. Well, let me clarify, I gotten used to going down to breakfast like that ever since Yoonsan and I first had so having to put on a pair of pants sounded horrible.

“I mean, you don’t have to but how would your mother feel about it?” I glared at the smug tone in Yoonsan’s voice.

“Shut up.” I grumbled, making sure to dig my knee into his thigh and elbow in his stomach when I rolled off him to get out of bed. I went to my drawers and pulled out a random pair of sweats.

We went downstairs after Yoonsan and I made ourselves somewhat presentable. Mina quickly came up to us to give us a hug, cooing at how cute we looked in our matching pajamas. I then realized that we were somewhat matching but I just shrugged it off. After the pillows Junhyuk oppa gave us, we stopped caring.

“Are you two ready for tonight? Many important people are going to be coming and you have to look good.” My mother put emphasis on ‘have to’, giving me a pointed look. I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at this since Yoonsan and I would be fine.

“Let’s eat, shall we?” I smiled, not letting my mother ruin my good mood. Tonight was going to be fun and just one last hurdle we have to pass until the wedding.

Edward arrived halfway through breakfast and I could see him using his all to not make smartass comments to my mother as he sat down to eat with us. I applaud him for his efforts. After breakfast, Mina clapped her hands and as if by magic, two people brought in a dress rack.

“We need to find you the perfect dress for tonight so I had some people pick out dresses according to the ones you’ve picked before and we found some possibilities. Pick one and then let’s go get you ready!” Mina smiled like a kid in a candy store.

"You ready to see this agonizing process?” I turned to Edward. He had never been there when I had to get a dress for these events so he never saw the long struggle.

"Oh god…” I heard him mutter. I could only laugh since he didn’t know the half of it.

After an hour of looking at and trying on the dresses, we found one that Edward deemed perfect and if he thinks it’s perfect, then it’s perfect. By the time the dress was found, it was going on 12—we had a late breakfast—and Mina and my mother had a full on beauty regimen that they wanted me to go through to make sure I looked my best. They had me get a manicure and pedicure—a nail technician actually came to the house—,a facial—an esthetician came over as well—, and just all these different things they had me go through. I feel like it was supposed to be relaxing in a sense but because of what I was getting ready for and my mother constantly barking orders at the people, I couldn’t relax.

Thank the lord that mess was over. I used your shower, by the way. No way in hell was I going to get ready at home and then have to retouch later. My hair is done, my outfit on and I’ll do my makeup once I’m done with you.” Edward said as soon as he stood in front of me, ready to do my makeup.

With makeup done, the hairstylist hired for tonight and the wedding, came in and her and Edward helped me into my dress then she got to work on doing my hair while Edward did his own makeup. We finished around the same time which was perfect timing because my mother and Mina came in, saying it was time to go. Edward would thankfully be riding with Sooyoung eonni since Yoonsan wanted him and I to show up in his car instead of going in a limo. I was perfectly fine with that though since I didn’t want to ride in the limo with our parents.

“Let’s just get this night over with. I’m tired already.” Yoonsan sighed as we got into his car.

“Would you be too tired after though?” I wondered, smirking. He looked over at me, confused and all I did was wink before sitting back in my seat.

“If you’re implying what I think you are, then no, I won’t be too tired after.” Yoonsan affirmed, smirking at me as well and starting the car.

When we got to where the dinner was going to be held, Yoonsan gave the car keys to the valet after opening the car door for me. We saw that my bridesmaids and the groomsmen were there plus Rani. My bridesmaid all wore a lavender dress, in different styles, but they were the same color.

“Eunjungie, you look beautiful.” Junhyuk oppa greeted me with a hug.

“Thank you, oppa. You look handsome. Rani! You are stunning, holy crap.” I gave her a hug after getting out of Junhyuk oppa’s.

"Duh.” I laughed, shaking my head. “I’m kidding. You look like you just walked off a runway, damn.

"Thanks to me, obviously.” Edward came over with Sooyoung eonni and Nayoung eonni on either side.

"So humble.” Rani deadpanned.

Greetings went around and then we all went inside. There was a table for Yoonsan and I with my bridesmaids and the groomsmen so we had to sit there but I made sure that Rani, Edward, Sooyoung eonni, and Nayoung eonni could sit together at the same table. Yoonsan and I had to stand near the entrance with our parents to greet the guests. They complimented us on how cute we looked and they said they were happy for us and other empty compliments. I had no idea who a lot of these people were so the compliments felt empty to me.

“This is so boring. My cheeks hurt from smiling.” Yoonsan leaned down to whisper and make sure what he said was only loud enough for me to hear.

“I know. I just want to sit down and eat. I’m starving.” I complained. Yoonsan chuckled and lightly pinched my cheek.“You’re so cute.” I elbowed his side, patting my cheek after. “You’ll mess up my makeup and Edward will get mad at me.”

We were finally allowed to go to our table to sit and look pretty and I was finally able to see the slideshow that had been going on the projection screens spaced throughout the ballroom. The slideshow was pictures of Yoonsan and I. It had been from a day scheduled by our mothers. They took us to a studio to get our wedding pictures done and that was what the slideshow consisted of. There were even some behind-the-scenes pictures that I didn’t know had been taken. The slideshow was really cute and I need to ask Mina for a copy of the cd that the slideshow was on.

“Aigoo, so cute, the lovely couple.” Sungwoon oppa cooed as a picture came up of Yoonsan wiping something from my face. It was more than likely food.

“I want a girlfriend. Hyung, get me a girlfriend.” Kidmon oppa pouted at Junhyuk oppa.

“I don’t know what you want him to do about that. Pull a girl out of thin air?” Moonkyu oppa sarcastically asked. Junhyuk oppa laughed, patting Kidmon oppa on the back.

“I think Rani and I can find a girl for you, Taehyun. Don’t worry.” Junhyuk oppa assured. I laughed at the hopeful look in Kidmon oppa’s face.

“Can you look anymore desperate?” I heard Jina ask. Kidmon oppa just stuck his tongue out at her and she simply flipped him off before carrying on her conversation with Joan. They were partnered together and since then, have been poking at each other’s buttons. It’s actually pretty funny to watch.

The food began to be served and I couldn’t be anymore happier. Only a few more hours, and then we can leave.

“Just a few more hourse, just a few more.” Yoonsan said, loud enough for only my ears. I grinned, nodding my head. “I know! It’s great!”

The meal went by smoothly and we were on the last course when the slideshow began to glitch. “Oh, what’s going on?” Hojeong oppa wondered.

“That’s weird. Is someone going to fix it?” Megan looked around, trying to see if one of the workers was going to try and fix the projector. We all began looking around, Yoonsan and I sharing a confused look.

Just as Yoonsan was about to get up to go and ask someone to just turn off the slideshow, the feedback resounded from the speakers, causing everyone to flinch and cover their ears. My immediate reaction was to move to Yoonsan’s side for comfort, covering my ears to try and muffle the sound. Yoonsan wrapped an arm around me, placing one of his hands over mine. The annoying sound changed the ‘Black Skinhead’ by Kanye West. I looked up and saw what turned out to be somewhat of a music video. It was Yoonsan rapping and it was so weird to see him rap. I knew he rapped when he was younger but I’ve never seen him do it. (A/N Video)

“You wrote that?” I looked over at Yoonsan who seemed confused by the video.

“Yeah, but, who got this video? I never posted it anywhere.” We all continued to watch the video and I’m not going to lie, there was a part where you only saw the top half of his face beause he covered the bottom half with a mask and the look he gave the camera…wow. Now we really need to get home.

When that video ended, it quickly cut to a white hallway with what looked like a dance studio. Yoonsan, Junhyuk oppa, Moonkyu oppa, Kidmon oppa, Sungwoon oppa, and Hojeong oppa were all in the video and they danced to a choreographed dance, taking turns singing/rapping. I looked over and saw Rani and Junhyuk oppa having a conversation from across the room and ended up with Junhyuk oppa making a weird face and his tongue coming out, touching the tip of his nose. I don’t even want to know. (A/N Video)

The video ended and then it just showed a black screen. I guess that was the end of the slidshow. I turned to Yoonsan to ask him about the video when Mary spoke up.

“Hey, isn’t that the club from last night?” I looked over, and clubbing music could be heard now. The video looked like it was taken on a phone and you could tell the person was moving through through the dance floor by all the dancing bodies.

Who the hell is behind the camera?” Megan exclaimed.

Soon, the camera stopped moving and you could see all of us dancing and having a good time. It was obvious that I was holding a beer bottle in my hand and I didn’t even want to look over at the table my parents and the Yoons were sitting at. You could also clearly see me dancing on a guy. But the guy, was Edward, or, we could tell it was Edward by what he was wearing, but the lighting made it difficult for his face to be shown.

Who the is taking video?!” I heard Edward ask. The video went on and I wondered when it was going to end. In the video, Edward would lean down and I knew it was when he was talking to me but you couldn’t hear him talking and it looked like he was kissing my neck. Just when my dress began riding up, the video shut off. I hadn’t even noticed when Moonkyu oppa got up from the table but he was holding the cord from the projector.

It was silent as everyone tried to process what just happened.

“I’m dead, I’m so dead.” I could feel the tears well up in my eyes and the panic in my chest.

“No, you’ll be fine. We just need to explain who is in the video.” Yoonsan tried to assure me. He went to take my hands in his but as he did so, his father and my parents were standing behind us with Mina hurrying to catch up with them.

“Get up, now. The both of you.” Mr. Yoon said through clenched teeth. Yoonsan helped me stand up and I clung to his hand as we followed our parents out of the ballroom.

“We’ll be back, everyone. Dessert will be out shortly.” My mother sweetly said to all the guests but I knew how she was really feeling.

They lead us out into the hallway, far from the ballroom before they turned to look at us. Yoonsan shifted to side slightly so that he was somewhat in front of me.

“What was the embarrassment just now? Hm?” My father spoke. Yoonsan and I both stayed quiet but the difference was that he kept his head up, staring them straight in the eye while I kept my head down, too scared to look at them.

“San, is this how I raised you? Goofing off instead of working. Is that why you leave work early? To go and make these silly videos with your friends? How am I supposed to entrust the company to you when I retire? Why are you friends with those boys if they’re just holding you back?” Mr. Yoon scolded.

“Father-“ Yoonsan cut himself off when Mr. Yoon turned his attention onto me.

“Eunjung? What was that video of? Why were you dancing, with a man that wasn’t Yoonsan, in a club and drinking? And dressed like a ? Are you a , Eunjung? Is that what you are? Did I have my son marry a ?” I flinched at his harsh, accusing tone.

“Don’t you talk about her like that! She isn’t a and you’re not allowed to call her that. And how could you, her parents, stand there and-“ I let out a cry at the slap that resounded through out the hallway, falling to the floor. 


A/N Well...that happened...yep. LOVE YOU ALL!!!