Being loved

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Everyone in school looked curiously at Yoomi and Onew when they reached. They became the topic of the day. The beautiful girl and handsome leader of SHINee...are they dating?

SHINee was the most shocked when they saw their dear dubu leader's hands being intertwined with Yoomi's. Key was the first one who saw them and he let out a yell of surprise and pointed his finger at them. "HYUNG YOU FINALLY DID IT?"

There came a series of surprised yelps as the four handsome (but still dorky inside) SHINee members fell to the ground. When Key pointed his finger at them, he accidentally hit Jonghyun's face, causing the poor dino to topple back. He waved his hands around in attempt to steady himself and hit Minho in the tummy.

Minho bent over in pain and crouched down, forgetting that Taemin was leaning against his shoulder for support while the maknae was tying his shoelaces.

In less than ten seconds the four handsome men were down on the floor in the most awkward and embarrassing positions ever.

"What? You two are dating?" they chorused, not minding their highly difficult yoga positions.

Yoomi giggled. "You guys are funny."

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" They ignored her.

Onew held out their intertwined hands. "Maaayyyybeee?" he said in a slow teasing manner. Key untangled himself from the human rubbish dump and charged towards Onew, strangling the leader. "TELL US NOW YOU STUPID CHICKEN!!!"

Onew coughed and struggled out of Key's grip. "Alright alright. We're kind of dating." he coughed.

"Kind of?" Taemin looked confused.

"Well," Onew explained. "I confessed yesterday and Yoomi said she'll give me a chance. So we're sort of like in a trial relationship now? Until Yoomi can give me an answer for real."

"So you can't kiss her or bed her?" erted Dino Jjong asked. "YAH!" Minho and Key yelled in protest and each covered one side of Taemin's ear.

Yoomi grew pink while Onew rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Yeah." he nodded awkwardly. "Until she accepts me whole-heartedly." he smiled down at Yoomi. "But I'm willing to wait."

Yoomi softened and smiled softly back. *Jinki oppa is the nicest person on earth.*

"YAHOOOOO hyung!" Jonghyun clapped. "After so many years, you finally confessed!" he cheered. The four SHINee members formed a circle around the couple and turned round and round them.

Yoomi looked up questioningly at Onew. "They all knew?"

"It's hard to miss when all he talks about is you." Minho blackmailed. "Only someone as dense as you, Yoomi, can miss his feelings that were open for everyone to see."

Onew turned bright red as he avoided Yoomi's gaze. Yoomi smiled to herself, her heart warm. *I'll notice everything now, Jinki oppa. I'll see everything and I'll appreciate them one by one.*




Yoomi finished her lecture and walked out of the lecture hall, only to find Onew already waiting for her. He smiled at her warmly and took her hand. "Tired?" he asked, fixing her bangs.

Yoomi smiled and shook her head. "Not yet."

"Good." Onew chuckled as he brought a bouquet of roses from behind his back. Yoomi's eyes widened in surprise and she took a sharp intake of breath, inhaling the sweet scent of flowers.

"Lee Jinki cordially invites Shin Yoomi on a date after school today." he bowed like he was meeting some sort of princess.

Yoomi giggled and took the bouquet from his hands. "Shin Yoomi accepts." she curtseyed. Onew chuckled and pinched her cheek affectionately. "You're so cute." he blurted without thinking.

Yoomi's round orbs stared at him, and Onew instantly turned red. "You're cute too, Jinki oppa." Yoomi poked Onew's red cheek.

Onew stared at her for a moment before breaking into a large pleasant smile. He shook his head laughing. "You always surprise me, Shin Yoomi."

Yoomi got to her next class with Onew walking her there, and attracted a whole lot of attention with her bouquet. She hit the bouquet under the table and peeked at the tiny envelope with it.

To: Yoomi

I love you.

Love: Onew

Three simple words, and Yoomi felt like the happiest girl on the planet. *Is this what it feels like being loved?* she thought, her heart warming. *Because I like it. I like it alot. And I want Jinki oppa to be loved too.*

She opened her file with her notes and flipped to the day's lecture. She blinked in surprise when she saw a post-it on the first page.

Aww this topic again? BORRINGG.

But our beautiful Yoomi can do it right? Fighting! <<333

Yoomi giggled silently to herself, careful not to attract any unwanted attention. She wondered when he managed to slip the note in. Must be when he was waiting for her outside the toilet. She giggled happily, taking her pencil case and water bottle from her bag.

She was surprised again when she saw post-its again.

There was one in her pencil case, attached to a new fine pen.

I saw that your other pens were going to be emptied of ink, so I bought you one.

Write many beautiful works with this pen alright? ASA! :D

She turned to her water bottle and noticed that the contents inside weren't water anymore. She opened it up and took a sniff, only to realize it was herbal tea. She read the note that was attached to the bottle, smiling all the way.

I changed your plain water with herbal tea. I figured with how much you cried yesterday you'll lose your voice easily, so you better take care alright?

I want my Yoomi to be pretty and healthy forever.

Saranghae <3

Yoomi felt tears in her eyes and she dabbed them away silently. These were small gestures, but they showed how much he paid attention to her, and how much he loved her.

*What did I do to deserve you, Jinki oppa?* she thought.

For the first time, Yoomi didn't pay attention in class and began writing on her stack of post-its, planning to slip those into someone's bag.

Someone, who may just fix her heart after it has been brokened so many times.