Come back again

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

9 June 2010

Dear Diary,

Time has passed so quickly. I remember when Woohyun Oppa had went to audition for Woollim Entertainment five years ago. That seemed like yesterday, but it's actually a long time.

I remember when Woohyun Oppa was still my best friend. He'd climb through my window when he couldn't sleep at night and crawl into bed with me, and we'd talk through the night. He would tap my nose when he was reprimanding me or what I said was cute.

I remember when Woohyun played that joke on me two years ago. I remember how my heart was broken into a million pieces. And I remember how those million pieces still loved Woohyun Oppa with all that they had.

...

 


 

 

It was a magnificent sight.

They were a rookie group who hadn't even debuted yet. They only appeared in the reality tv show "You're my Oppa" and had released their music video a few days ago.

But within this short amount of time, they had garnered a shocking amount of fans that were already present, ready for their debut stage.

They were even prepared with lightsticks and banners, screaming "Infinite Oppa's!! SARANGHAEYOOOO!!!"

Yoomi stared in awe at the number of supporters Infinite had. She felt really proud of her Oppa's. They were meant to be superstars and this was just heir first step.

Onew tapped her shoulder and Yoomi blinked, jerking out of her thoughts. "Let's get to our seats." he told her.

Yoomi nodded excitedly and bounced to her seat. She dug into her bag for her awesome poster which she made herself. It said," INFINITE SARANGHAEYO INFINITELYYYY!!!!"

She waved it about excitedly and even passed light sticks around for fellow fans. She made Onew take one and forced him to wave it around.

Onew turned red when he noticed the attention he got from the other female fans. He was the only guy amongst their mids, and not to mention, a rather dorky one at that.

*If I didn't love Yoomi so much I wouldn't have come.* he thought to himself.

Yoomi cheered loudly even though the stars of the stage had yet to appear. She glanced to her side and saw that the fan on her right was holding a banner that read: HOYA OPPA SARANGHAE!!

Yoomi beamed at her. "You like Hoya Oppa?" she asked excitedly.

The fan girl did a double take at Yoomi, surprised that a nerd even joined the Inspirit gang. "Yeah. I like Hoya." the fan nodded.

"OMOOO Hoya Oppa would be so happy to know that he got such a cute fan!" Yoomi gushed. "He isn't really confident of himself sometimes, and he would be so happy to know that he's gaining fans!"

"Why are you talking like you know him?" The fan eyed her suspiciously.

Yoomi flustered. "Ah? I did?" she pretended to look innocent. "Of course I don't know them! Anyway I'm Woohyun Oppa's fan! He's the most awesomest handsomest hottest iest guy in the whole universe!!" Yoomi described while waving her hands for effect.

Onew heard and he flinched. He hasn't confessed within the two years, with no confidence. And he knew Yoomi wouldn't accept him, she loved Woohyun as much as she did in the past.

*I must really really love her a lot.* Onew thought again. *To come with her to support my love rival.*

The fans suddenly turned wild and Onew blinked. He saw that the Infinite members had appeared on the stage, immediately standing in their dance formation. The music began playing and they started dancing smoothly.

Onew watched as they danced with perfect synchronization and they winked charmingly at the crowd. Their voices were perfect and it showed how hard they had worked over the years for this very moment.

It was Woohyun's part and Onew narrowed his eyes slightly. He couldn't lie. Woohyun was hot. He was smoking y and it wasn't surprising that so many girls fell for him.

He glanced at the girl beside him that was cheering madly for Woohyun. "Woohyun Oppa SARANGHAEEEE!!!" Yoomi screamed. It was the only time she could show what she felt for Woohyun without ant constraint and she wasnt going to let the chance go to waste.

Onew's face fell. *How can I fight for her heart with such a strong rival? Even if I buy her KFC, it's not going to work.*

 


"Hoya Oppa!! You were amazing!!" Yoomi cheered as she burst into Infinite's waiting room. Hoya and Yoomi didn't hide their friendship from Woohyun anymore, but just didn't show it to the public. Woohyun wasn't keen on them cheating him previously, but he couldn't force Hoya to do what he didn't want to.

The rest of Infinite also became close friends of Yoomi. "To tell you the truth I nearly peed in my pants." Sungyeol shook his head regretfully.

"Did you see the amount of fans we had? It was amazing!" Sungjong clapped.

Yoomi giggled along with them as she brought out the containers. She brought chicken soup for everyone, thinking that may need some nourishment. She shyly approached Woohyun. "Woohyun Oppa, I made ox bone soup for you since I knew you didn't like chicken soup."

Woohyun smirked at her. Before he could retort an appropriate snarky response, the waiting room's door opened to reveal some reporters, wanting to interview Infinite for their successful debut.

They saw Yoomi with her hands in the air, still holding that bowl of soup. "Hey are we disturbing?" the reporter asked. "Who's that?"

"Aww she brought all of you soup?" another reporter cooed. "Are you guys friends? Or is she one of your girlfriends?" they asked.

Woohyun smirked. "She? She's just a fan."

 


 

...

 

The Woohyun Oppa was stage was so mesmerizing. He was so charming and he looks so perfect.

But somehow I feel that Woohyun isn't the one I knew. I wish that Woohyun I loved would come back again.