His hard times

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

 

THE PRESENT

"How could you have blamed her?" Sunggyu demanded. "It's insane! Yoomi would never do such a thing!"

Woohyun rose to his defense. "But can't you see, she and onew were the only ones who knew me and Jasmine were there. There was no way reporters could have tracked us. And she could easily climb over to my room since our houses are so near to each other. There's no one else but her!"

"After you watched the memory, you can still say that?" Sungyeol asked, shaking his head in disgust. "You know for sure Yoomi was crying the whole night because of you. Onew was beside her in that hotel room, comforting her. They only went back to get clothes and books. How can she take that photo?"

"If she wants to she can!" Woohyun snarled. "When they returned to the house in the morning, she could have decided to take revenge on me for breaking her heart and went to take that photo! It's possible!"

A punch flew to Woohyun's face and he fell flat on his . "What the hell?" he cursed.

Hoya glared at Woohyun dangerously. "Even though I know you're just Woohyun's conscience and you can't feel the pain, I had to do that." he growled. "It's bad enough that you hurt her time and time again. But you should know Yoomi well enough, she wouldn't do that to you. Ever. You're just trying to make yourself feel better of your shameful scandalous acts by blaming it on someone."

Woohyun turned away. It was true in some sort of way. He was the one who caused all this trouble and if he could just blame it on Yoomi...

*I don't know what to think anymore.* he frowned.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The company stopped all of Woohyun's schedules.

None of the broadcasting companies wanted anything to do with Woohyun. Even the other Infinite members were having a hard time landing in a job.

The company hoped that by stopping his schedules, and letting the public see more of the other Infinite member's activities, they would forget about the incident.

Woohyun had to go to school everyday to keep up his good-student look.

He detested the looks people gave him, and wanted to punch the stupid people who had the guts to ask if he and that Jasmine girl were dating for real. *Can't anyone have a one-night-stand nowadays and not get found out?*

His parents, along with Yoomi's and Hoya's parents returned from their overseas trip. They were shocked at the news and they didn't know what to think. They knew their son knew many girls but they didn't think he was that easy.

But he was their son, they couldn't look down on him.

They encouraged him and spurred him on, though Woohyun ignored them. He was too wrapped up in his misery to care.

Woohyun had initially stayed at the dorms through his schedule-less period. But day to day he saw s going out for schedules and photoshoots, for fan meets and radioshows, but he had nothing.

It saddened him greatly and he moved back to his parent's house temporarily.

When there wasn't school, Woohyun laid around at home aimlessly. When there was school, he blanked out in class while pretending to listen.

He was a dead shell that breathed and ate.

Yoomi heart ached when she saw him like that. She was trying to forget him, but that didn't mean she couldn't care for him.

She cooked up some dishes with the help of the SHINee boys and borrowed some meaningful encouraging inspirational books. They went over to Woohyun's house, hoping to cheer him up.

Mrs Nam opened the door and smiled pleasantly at them. She was glad her son had some friends to come distract him from the misery.

They found him sitting on the couch reading the day's newspaper. There were sightings of him and other female artists since his debut, and the public had quickly established his player character. They were scolding him and despising his behaviour. He was considered a shame.

He growled and crushed the paper, throwing in on the ground.

He looked up and frowned even more when he saw Yoomi and the SHINee boys. "What are you doing here?" He snarled.

"Hey cool it." Minho frowned. "Yoomi was just worried for you so she made us come."

"Worried?" Woohyun laughed. "I bet she wanted to snicker on my sorry state now. After all, she was the one who caused me this in the first place."

Onew frowned. He stood in front of Yoomi protectively. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

Woohyun smirked. "Don't act innocent Lee Jinki." he snarled. "You were her accomplice. You and her were the ones who climbed into my room to take that picture anyway."

Onew flinched. "What?" he demanded. "HOw can you say that? We didn't do anything of that sort! If you are scared of rumours like this, don't do it! Don't blame it one her!"

"Oh so you're defending her and she defended you?" Woohyun raised his brows, his eyes dark. "

Onew looked surprised. "You.." he looked back at Yoomi. "You accused her of this before?"

Woohyun snickered. "The first thing I saw that newspaper, I went to find your precious girlfriend." he snarled. He glared at her. "There's no other possible person who did that except her."

Onew frowned and looked down at Yoomi. "Why didn't you tell me?" he softened. "You could have told me and I'll defend you. I'll stick up for you. I'll wipe those tears away." he caressed her cheeks.

Yoomi sniffed. "I didn't want to trouble you."

"Babo." Onew poked her forehead. "I don't mind."

Woohyun turned angrier at the sweet exchange. *Since when were they so lovey dovey?* He felt like his heart was bursting with jealousy and he wanted to yank Onew away from her.

"JUST GET OUT!" he suddenly screamed."I don't want to see either of you, so get the hell out of here!"

The SHINee boys and Yoomi turned to leave and Yoomi turned to look at him once. Woohyun glared at her and her expression saddened.

She rushed out behind Onew and left.

Woohyun buried his face in his hands. *Damn.*