Jealousy

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Coincidentally, the whole of Infinte, SHINee and Yoomi went to Seoul's Arts school together. Yoomi and Onew enrolled in designing. Key enrolled in fashion. Hoya, Taemin, Dongwoo and Minho enrolled in dance. The rest got into acting and theatre studies.

They had the University orientation camp for a few days before the official opening of the school. The Infinite and SHINee boys were immediately became a hot topic for the girls.

Many of the girls were fangirls of Infinite and they felt so blessed that all of the Infinite boys were in their school. For added bonus, there was even SHINee. Five extremely good looking and talented guys that seemed as charming and handsome as Infinite even though they weren't celebrities.

For the males, it wasn't that despairing either. For one, they had Yoomi. Her new found beauty made her one of the most sought for girls in the university. Her innocence was suddenly an added bonus, while it hadn't been noticed before when she was a nerd.

Because of their new single that was going to be released, the Infinite boys were absent for a few days. On the comeback of Before the Dawn, Yoomi was once again found chanting Woohyun's name amongst the fangirls.

Woohyun seemed as charming and charismatic as ever. However, that was what fans saw on stage. Behind...

"Damn it Woohyun can you freaking concentrate for once?" Manager Hyung barked.

Woohyun bit his lip. "I'm concentrating!"

The manager rolled his eyes. "I can see the difference Nam Woohyun. During dance practice and when you're singing. It seems like half the time your mind is preoccupied somewhere else. What the hell are you thinking about!"

Woohyun looked away. "Nothing important."

"The get your stupid mind off it!" Manager Hyung demanded. "I expect better performances!" with that, he stalked away angrily.

The atmosphere was thick with tension and the rest of the member's dared not provoke Woohyun in any way.

"Hey." Sunggyu patted Woohyun's shoulder. "Seriously. Manager Hyung is right. What are you so bothered about?"

"I said already. Nothing much." Woohyun waved the matter off. He bit his lip thoughtfully. "Did you know Yoomi the nerd and her SHINee crew went for a makeover?" he blurted.

Hoya raised his brows. "Is that what you're bothered over?"

Rolling his eyes, Woohyun snorted. "Like hell. Of course not. I was just...surprised when I saw them." *Her, especially.* he thought.

Sungyeol shrugged. "Yeah we knew. SHINee was talking about a makeover for sometime and we encouraged them to it. They looked so good looking after that, seriously."

"Yeah." L agreed. "And Yoomi is seriously the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I didn't know she would be so stunning under those freaky glasses."

Woohyun nodded inwardly. *Hell yeah. I thought I was the only one who was shocked.*

Hoya looked proud. "Why of course. My Bestie is pretty and hot inside out." he wagged his finger at the Infinite members. "Don't you guys dare hit on her!"

Woohyun braced himself for the rolling of eyes and insults to be hurled at Hoya. He expected the Infinite members to reject the very idea of being romantically involved with Yoomi. Even if it wasn't because of being biased against her, it would be because of their brotherly like feelings.

Instead, what he heard was a series of groans. "Seriously?!" Dongwoo complained. "But she's such a catch. Innocent and beautiful. The lethal combination."

Hoya smirked. "I know. That's why I'm saying none of us seven is good enough for her." he crossed his arms. "Don't you dare hit on her. I'm serious."

Sungyeol pouted. "Truth be told I'm a little awkward with her recently. After I saw her after the makeover I was completely speechless!" he exclaimed, a little red in the face.

"I think I developed a little crush on her too." L admitted, making everyone turn to him in surprise. Even the ice prince??!

"I can't talk to her now without stuttering and blushing." L bit his lip. "It's like talking to one of the snsd sunbae's. It's embarrassing."

"Wow she even won the ice man over." Sungjong hooted.

Woohyun remained silent, his face dark and grim. So now what? Even 's were interested in Yoomi? Even if they weren't going to act on those feelings, Woohyunn still felt terrible. He felt like tearing their heads off. Especially Myungyeol.

"." Woohyun hissed softly and buried his face in his hands.

 


"What the hell?" Woohyun cursed under his breath when he reached school. The Infinite boys finally returned to university after their initial promotions for "Before the Dawn."

Besides the fact that they were instantly attacked by fangirls, they were immediately greeted with the scene where a large LARGE number of guys were following Yoomi around and cooing after her every need.

"I'll help you carry your bag, Yoomi!" a cool but pretty guy, L.Joe offered.

"Try the lunch I prepared for you Yoomi!" a cute guy called Chunji pushed the lunch box to her.

"Noona can you be my girlfriend??" Ricky asked boldly.

Yoomi seemed overwhelmed by their sudden appearance. She smiled politely at them and shook her head. "Thanks for your concern. I'm late for class now."

She bowed politely and tried to maneuver her way out. Suddenly, a strong grip on her wrist pulled her out of the sea of fanboys. Yoomi blinked in surprise and saw Onew pouting down at her.

"Does this have to happen every single day?" he complained.

Yoomi giggled. "That's fine if Jinki Oppa is here to save me." Onew broke into a pleasant smile and they walked to class together.

Woohyun didn't know it, but by then he was scowling so hard, it had got to be imprinted permanently on his face.


 

THE PRESENT

Watching the scene again, a familiar surge emotions rose in Woohyun. He avoided looking at s and lowered his gaze.

*Darn that Lee Jinki.* he frowned. *Darn Shin Yoomi. Why the heck do I feel like this when I see you two together?*