The Accident

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Yoomi ran out of the waiting room blindly, only to find Onew outside waiting for her.

He saw her pained expression and softened. "Come here." he opened his arms.

Yoomi squeezed her eyes shut and ran into his arms, burying her face into his chest and sniffling softly. Onew's arms wrapped around her tightly, and he her hair gently.

"Woohyun again?" he asked softly.

Yoomi nodded. She sniffled a little before looking up at him with large watery eyes. "I don't understand, Jinki Oppa. Why does he hate me so much?" she whispered. "I don't get it."

Onew searched her eyes. "Don't let it bother you Yoomi ah." he probed gently. "He'll regret everything he did to you one day. One day, he'll realize you're the angel he was looking for, and he's going to curse himself for letting you down."

"Jinki Oppa..." Yoomi looked up at him, touched.

Onew turned red. *Oh my god, Lee Jinki you sounded like you were some love sick puppy!!*

He glanced at Yoomi again and reddened even more. *Okay, so maybe you are a love sick puppy.*

Just at that time, Hoya came out from the Infinite waiting room. Onew heaved a sigh of relief and waved the former over.

"Oh Yoomi I'm so glad, you're still here." Hoya beamed. He scrutinized Yoomi's red swollen eyes and cursed under his breath.

"Nam Woohyun made you cry again." he stated. Yoomi looked away and faked a smile. "I'm really fine, Hoya Oppa. Don't worry."

Hoya ruffled her hair affectionately. It was unusual for Lee Howon of Infinite to display his affections so openly for anyone. He just has that cool aura round him.

Out of Infinite, he might be the second hardest person to approach, the first being the emotionless L.

But towards Yoomi, he was just different. She was his friend, she liked to spend time with him not because he could dance well, not because he was popular, not because he was good looking.

Just purely because when they were together, they could enjoy the times together. Because they had similar interests. Because they could hold interesting conversations together.

There wasn't another best friend better than Yoomi to Hoya. He couldn't understand why Woohyun would choose other things over their best friend, but he did. And he was going to protect Yoomi from any more hurt.

"Hey, don't be sad." Hoya nudged Yoomi. She puffed her cheeks. "I'm not sad!" she protested.

Onew and Hoya met eyes. *Yeah right.* Both of them thought.

"I know! I'll call for fried chicken!" Onew piped up, his eyes shining. "Nothing cheers someone up like chicken!"

Hoya rolled his eyes. "You mean you only."

Yoomi giggled. "Fine Jinki Oppa. I want fried chicken too. Just get that."

"HAH!" Onew huffed in Hoya's face before he raced to call the fried chicken delivery number which he was so familiar with.

Hoya looked down at Yoomi and saw her red eyes. His heart ached, imagining the amount of tears Yoomi shed because of Woohyun. "Come on! I know you like Teen Top right? They're in the waiting room beside us. Want to meet L.Joe?"

Yoomi's eyes lit up. "YESSSS!!!" she shrieked as she grabbed Hoya's shirt and pulled him to the waiting room beside Infinite's.

Hoya laughed, his smile gentle. *That's right. Smile all the time Yoomi. With that smile, you can get any man you want, not only Nam Woohyun.*

 


Woohyun huffed angrily as he walked. He hid his face behind his mask and pulled his cap lower.

Even with his disguise, several fans recognized him and screamed, asking for autographs. For his reputation, Woohyun welcomed them generously, signing their shirts and taking photos when they wanted to.

When he was finally done, he walked away quickly before more fans could find him. He smirked inwardly. *Did you see that Lee Howon? So many girls like me. Who cares if one thinks I'm a jerk?*

He ignored his manager's calls. He wasn't about to get reprimanded for running away. He had too many things on his mind and he wasn't going to sit there and listen to him nag like an idiot.

He didn't know why it bothered him so much. Why did it hurt that Yoomi thought he was a jerk? But she's just a , a ! She shouldn't matter!

"ARGHHH!" Woohyun let out a yell frustratedly.

"LOOK OUT!" a high pitched scream from a woman woke Woohyun from his thoughts. He turned and notice that he had already stomped angrily to the centre of the road, and a car was speeding towards him.

He was paralyzed with fear and closed his eyes before his end.

He heard several screams, girl's especially, most probably his fans. *Sorry inspirits. Woohyun Oppa has to leave first.*

The loud screeching of brakes, yell of agony and sound of thumping while bodies fell on the ground there after, haunted every single person was there.