Woohyun the Jerk

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

"INFINITE OPPAS! SARANGHAEYO!!"

Woohyun smirked and winked at the crowd, sending them into a frenzy. His charismatic eye smile and deep soulful voice made him one of the most popular Kpop artists ever.

The fans loved him, and he loved the attention.

The fans know him as Namstar, the heart throwing aegyo king. He was known to give special fan service voluntarily, giving them hugs and flying kisses.

Behind the facade of such a handsome and charismatic man was a jerk. A jerk through and through, that even s were sometimes disgusted with him.

The Paradise comeback stage ended and they bowed respectfully to the crowd, before retreating to the back stage.

"Did you see that?" Woohyun asked excitedly. "The crowd loved me!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "The crowd loves US. Infinite. There's no me in here, just us."

Woohyun shrugged. "They love me alright. That's all I know."

Dongwoo and L met eyes and rolled their eyes at the same time. Sungyeol choked on his coffee and pretended to be interested in Sungjong learning girl group dances.

"I'd like to say there is a me in Infinite." Woohyun continued, unaware of s uncomfortable looks. Sunggyu was getting pissed. They were in this together, from the times they were trainees. Even if some of them were more popular than the others, they were still Infinite, together.

"I'm Namstar, I love girls and girls love me." he smirked. "And might I remind you that I'm the lead singer here in Infinite too?"

Sungjong couldn't take it anymore and blurted," But Sunggyu Hyung is also one of the lead singers!"

"Yeah but he didn't go to Immortal Song did he?" Woohyun rebutted. "I'm the one who went because my voice is the best."

Sungyeol stood up to say something, but L pulled him back and shook his head. The fact was, Sunggyu had originally been casted for Immortal Song, but because of his family matters, he was forced to pull out and Woohyun got in instead.

The other members were trying to tone down their displeasure, but it was getting hard day by day. Nam Woohyun wasn't the same guy they had trained together with.

He was blinded by fame and greed.

The door burst opened and a familiar girl came in. The faces of the member's immediately lit up, especially Hoya's.

"Bestie!!" Hoya grinned and went over to hug the girl. "Yoomi ah, did you watch our performance? Was it good?"

Yoomi giggled and nodded. "You were all very handsome, Oppa's! I cheered really loud! Especially you Hoya Oppa! When you were doing the pelvis dance, I almost died from all the screaming around me!"

Hoya chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Aww as long as my Bestie Yoomi thinks I'm good looking, everything else doesn't matter!"

A snort woke the two from their friendly and warm exchange. They looked over at Woohyun, who was scoffing at their words.

"What is it, Woohyun?" Hoya asked dangerously.

Woohyun smirked at them. "I'm laughing at your taste, Lee Howon." he said in a proud voice. "You chose to make friends with people like that, what bad taste, Hoya."

Hoya growled and stood in front of Yoomi protectively. "What's wrong with Yoomi?" he snarled. "If I remember correctly, you, Yoomi and me were best friends together. But what happened to us? You were the one who ruined the beautiful friendship, Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun let his gaze linger over Hoya and Yoomi. His gaze stopped at Yoomi for a little longer than necessary. His eyes were an unreadable expression and Yoomi looked away, her heart pounding.

"Because I realized what a fool I was." Woohyun looked into Hoya's eyes. "I realized we were all fooled by Shin Yoomi. She's a , a , everything you thought she was, she isn't."

Yoomi's eyes looked so hurt, Woohyun had to look away. "What made you hate me so much, Woohyun Oppa? I really don't understand."

"Don't Oppa me." Woohyun cut her off in a curt voice. "There isn't really any reason for me to hate you. There's only one I can think of."

He stood up and approached Yoomi. He came in front of her and bent down, meeting her eyes. "It's just," he whispered. "You're Shin Yoomi."

Yoomi's eyes rounded in surprise and confusion.

"Shin Yoomi. Just because you're her." Woohyun smirked. "I hate everything about you, every single thing, your eyes, your smile, your everything. Because you're her."

Yoomi bit her lip and closed her eyes. *Don't cry Yoomi. You can't cry because of Woohyun anymore.*

"I think Jinki Oppa'll be looking for me. I better go." she mumbled, before darting out of Infinite's waiting room.

Hoya wanted to stop her, but she was already out of the door. He saw the box of delicately made lunch box and opened it, only to realize that they were kimbaps made by Yoomi herself.

"You call her a , Woohyun?" Hoya growled. "Which would make kimbap for us like that, even when she's a klutz? Did you notice the bandages on her hands? Apparently these kimbaps didn't come easy."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "I bet it's just an act and those kimbaps are bought from a shop."

Hoya gave Woohyun a hard look. He pushed Woohyun's shoulder as he went out, not before whispering,

"You're a jerk, Nam Woohyun."