Kiss

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Yoomi came out from her shower, and found Woohyun sitting on her bed again.

She smiled brightly. "Woohyun oppa!" she beamed as she ran other to him to give him a hug. Woohyun chuckled and patted her head, not minding that her hair was wet.

"Dry your hair, silly, You're going to catch a cold." Woohyun chided gently as he took the towel from her.

Yoomi made a face and leaned on his lap while he dried her hair. "Your hair's really pretty now." Woohyun commented. "Key did a good job."

"He did?" Yoomi smiled. "I think he did too! At least now that he made me go through those horrible dresses, you pay attention to me again."

Woohyun softened and her cheek. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad." Yoomi straightened up and took the towel from him, drying her own hair rapidly again. She looked at him. "Don't you have practice, Woohyun oppa? Why are you here again?"

"Don't you want me here?" Woohyun raised his brows.

Yoomi's eyes grew wide. "NO!" she immediately blurted loudly. She heard footsteps and Woohyun scrambled under the bed. "Yoomi? Something wrong? I heard you yell." Mrs Shin asked.

Yoomi shook her head and smiled. "Nothing umma. I just realized I buttoned my pyjamas wrongly, so I said NO!" she finished lamely.

Mrs Shin shook her head in amusement. "You're getting stranger by the day Yoomi." with that she left.

Woohyun reappeared from beneath the bed and laughed. "Seriously? You button your pyjamas wrongly these days?" he chuckled.

"That was just an excuse!" Yoomi whined.

"Arraso arraso." Woohyun smiled, pulling her on his lap. Yoomi stiffened at the contact, but he made her relax massaging her neck. "I skipped practice today," he continued. "Because I wanted to ask if you're free tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Yoomi blinked. "Yeah. I'm free. Tomorr-" her eyes widened. "It's your birthday tomorrow!!"

Woohyun smiled pleasantly. "You remember?" Yoomi beamed. "Of course!" Her face fell. "But I didn't get you a present, Woohyun oppa. Cause I thought you'd reject it.."

Woohyun shook his head. "It's alright. The point is, I want you to make time for me tomorrow night. The time is mine, arraso!" Yoomi beamed. "Yes sir!"



"Woohyun oppa! Happy birthday!" Yoomi beamed when Woohyun appeared on her window still the next night. Woohyun chuckled. "Thanks."

"I made you a cake, Woohyun oppa!" Yoomi brought a chocolate cake from behind her. "I used four hours to make it right, so eat well!"

Woohyun smiled. "It looks great." he told her honestly. "But let's eat it later." he took the cake from her and set it on her table. "Let's go somewhere else."

Yoomi frowned. "But umma won't let me out this late." Woohyun smirked. "I know. That's why we aren't going to let her know."

"Ehh?" Yoomi shrieked.

Woohyun took her hand and led her to the window sill. He gestured to the tree beside her window that he always used to climb up. "You think you can do it?"

Yoomi gulped. "M-maybe?" she stuttered.

Woohyun chuckled and tapped her nose. "You'll be fine. I promise to catch you alright?" he climbed down and landed on the grass with a soft thud. He smiled up at her and gestured for her to jump.

Yoomi shook her head. It was the second floor for god's sake. This was too horrifying! "I can't! I'm scared!" she whimpered.

Woohyun gave her an encouraging smile. "I'll catch you. Trust me, Yoomi." he cooed.

Yoomi took a deep breath. *For Woohyun oppa. It's his birthday afterall. I can do this.* She shut her eyes and jumped, thinking it was the end of her life.

Before she knew it, she crashed into Woohyun and landed on top of him, with his arms securely wrapped around her. "I got you." he whispered into her hair.

Yoomi opened one eye and patted her face. "I'm alive!" she exclaimed.

Woohyun shook his head in amusement. He helped her up and brought her to the park nearby. The park they frequented when they were young. Yoomi's eyes widened when she saw a table set up in the middle, complete with steak and candles. "Woohyun oppa!" she gasped.

"Nice?" Woohyun asked. "Took me a while."

Yoomi looked at him with watery eyes. "You shouldn't be doing this, Woohyun oppa. It's your birthday, I'm supposed to do something for you, not the other way round."

"It makes me happy." Woohyun shrugged. He pulled a chair out for her. "Milady?" he teased.

Yoomi giggled and sat down, oggling at the food. "This is amazing, Woohyun oppa." she drooled. Woohyun smiled. "Then eat."

Yoomi didn't waste too much time and immediately dug in. Her eyes widened. "This is so good Woohyun oppa! You could have been a chef if you weren't a singer!"

Woohyun chuckled and wiped the side of her lips with her thumb. "Thanks." his eyes shined. He gazed at Yoomi while she ate. She was so beautiful, her eyes were large, full of curiosity and innocence. Her hair flapped around in the gentle night breeze and her lips looked pink and luscious.

Woohyun gulped. He never felt the need to kiss someone this strongly.

What the hell was happening to him? She looked so freaking attractive in that instant, he just had to-

Woohyun reached over and lifted Yoomi's chin to look at him. Yoomi blinked at him curiously.

Woohyun stood up from his seat and leaned forwards. Yoomi's eyes grew wider as Woohyun came closer. The moment his lips touched hers, her eyes fluttered close. She never expected this to happen. Ever.

Woohyun gave her a short few second kiss and pulled back. Her eyes were wide and confused. "Why?" came her whisper.

Woohyun bit his lip. *Yeah. Why?*

"Friendly kiss." Woohyun managed to smile. "And I'll take it as my birthday present."

Yoomi's face was still red as she nodded. Woohyun lowered his gaze, feeling his lips on fire. Damn, he so wanted to kiss her again.


 

8 February 2011

Dear Diary,

He kissed me. And he said it was a friendly kiss. It was his birthday present.

But I can't. I can't give kisses to someone I don't love. I don't give kisses as presents.

It meant a lot to me, that kiss. I guess it didn't mean the same thing to him.