MV shooting

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Ever since Infinite debuted, Onew had gone with Yoomi to Woollim entertainment and the recording studios countless times to give the Infinite members support. She was there to support them and he was there to support her.

Never once did he think he would be going to the studio to support Yoomi, who was going to be in front of the camera. His eyes trained eyes seeked Yoomi out immediately when he reached the studio.

She was wearing a greenish gray wool long sleeved dress with black heels. Her hair was put in a fashionable but messy manner and she looked just endearing to Onew. He smiled at her when he caught her eye and Yoomi waved cutely.

He was so excited about her mv shoot that he kept telling staff that were walking around that Yoomi was his girlfriend. "Hey look! That's my girl!" he kept repeating.

The staff chuckled at the guy and said things along the line of a lucky girl and lucky guy, and young love.

Onew watched intently as the first scene was filmed. Yoomi sat on a wooden table, looking depressed and sat, while L laid at her feet, mouthing his lyrics. The other members who weren't filming laughed at the corner. "It looks like L's trying to look up Yoomi's skirt!" Sungyeol guffawed.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" L hollered, effectively cutting off his scene and needing a retake.

The members had their individual shots one by one, and Yoomi appeared slightly in them. She walked past Sungyeol with a large white cloth while he was singing, and she squatted on the floor looking depressed while Dongwoo rapped.

They had a short break, and Onew immediately rushed up to her. "Here drink this, Yoomi." he passed her a herbal tea. "And eat this." a vitamin tablet, "And don't forget this." he pushed a can of chicken essence in her hands.

Yoomi laughed. "Jinki oppa! I think i'll die from over nourishment!"

Onew pouted. "I was just worried for you." Yoomi nodded, smiling. "I know. Thank you Jinki oppa, you're the best."

They shared a short sweet moment before the Director asked them back to film. He walked over to Onew and Yoomi and patted Yoomi's shoulder. "Good job. You displayed those feelings very well." he praised, which was a shock since he didn't really give comments like that.

Director Lee narrowed his eyes at Onew. "I'm beginning to wonder if I should ban you from the set."

Onew's eyes widened. "NO! Why?" he waved his hands around. "Don't ban me!"

Director Lee chuckled. He pointed at Yoomi who bounced back to the filming scene. "She's supposed to be filming some sort of sad mv, and when she sees you, she turns all happy. Spoils the mood you know."

"I won't make her happy then!" Onew blurted. Director Lee shook his head in amusement. "It's quite difficult not to laugh when it's with you. Fine. Just don't disrupt the rest of the filming and I'll let you watch your girl."

Onew nodded eagerly. The next scene was Yoomi walking and Sunggyu singing to her back. It was quickly done, and Sunggyu did a great job expressing his yearning for his loved one.

The Director nodded. "Okay good. CUT! Next scene, Yoomi walk down the stairs and Woohyun sing to her while she walks."

The entire Infinite band froze. Yoomi blinked. "Eh?" her gaze slipped to Woohyun just as he looked at her. She hurriedly looked away, biting her lips. *Oh no. Woohyun oppa hates me. I don't think it'l be a heartbreaking scene, but instead a murderous one.*

With a shaky breath, she made her way to the top of the stairs and began walking down, trying her best to look distraught, which wasn't very hard with Woohyun in front of her. Woohyun began mouthing the words, his face emotionless as he avoided looking at Yoomi's face. It wasn't long before...

"CUT!" The Director frowned. "Nam Woohyun! Can you please just look at Yoomi's face? And look sad, heartbroken, and depressed, thank you! Take 2!"

Yoomi climbed up the stairs again, and began her descent. This time, Woohyun met her gaze as he mouthed the words. His eyes searched hers, and they were pleading, brokened, pained.

Woohyun thought of how loving Onew and Yoomi were, and his heart cringed. He thought of how he missed her in his life. He thought of how he wanted to be with her, as the lyrics say, without her, it wouldn't be paradise.

He didn't need much acting, those emotions flowed out naturally and his eyes spoke volumes of them. Yoomi was rathed startled by his intense look, and she gulped slightly. Not wanting to ruin the shot, she continued walking down the stairs and acted sad as best as she could.

But those eyes of Woohyun, they were haunting her. Why was he looking at her like that? It was as if he was speaking to her through those eyes. It was like he didn't hate her.

Yoomi got lost in her train of thoughts and she lost her footing. Woohyun's eyes widened and he reached out for here without thinking. His hands brushed hers, and he grasped at the spot where she stood moments before.

Before she could tumble down the steps, Onew rushed forward and caught her in his arms. "You okay?" he asked worriedly.

Yoomi nodded, a little out of the moment. "I'm fine, Jinki oppa. Don't worry." She looked worriedly at Director Lee. "I'm sorry I fell. Let's take that shot again."

Director Lee smiled warmly at her. "It's fine." he said as he inspected what they just filmed. "It's long enough already, there's no need to retake." he clapped his hands. "Okay the individual shots are done, now for the group shots! Well done Yoomi, you are done here."

Woohyun was still standing on the steps, absorbed in his feelings. Director Lee came up to him and smiled. "You did well, Woohyun. You depicted the feelings I wanted, really well. I was really impressed by your eyes especially. You can consider going into acting. You're good."

Woohyun muttered a thanks as he walked away. *I wasn't even acting.*

Yoomi waved goodbye to the Infinite members and left the studio hand in hand with Onew. She felt him watching her and looked at him curiously. "Something wrong, Jinki oppa?"

Onew shook his head and smiled bashfully. "I was just admiring how beautiful my girlfriend is." he admitted. "I was so proud of you Yoomi. Even though I didn't particularly like that you had to act sad and all, but you were really pretty down there, and you did really well."

Yoomi beamed at him as she threw him a hug. "Thanks for coming with me, Jinki oppa. I wouldn't have done as well if you weren't here."

Onew smiled down at her as he pecked her lips. "I love you, Yoomi." Yoomi sighed in content as she hugged him tighter. *I love you too.*


 

23 September 2011

Dear Diary,

I've never been so sure in my life. I love Jinki Oppa. I love him a lot. Maybe even more than how much I loved Woohyun oppa in the past.

Woohyun oppa will always have that special place in my heart, but it isn't love anymore. I think it's a little more than friendship, but a little less than love. It's confusing, but it's what I feel.

I wonder what Woohyun oppa feels about me though. Those eyes he looked at me with just now, at the set...

They were sad. They were pleading. They were speaking volumes of his pain, his want, his desire.

It looked as if he was...heart brokened.

I don't know. Maybe I saw wrong. Maybe it's because he's just such a good actor for the mv.

I'm sure it's because of that. There's no way he would look at me like that with his own feelings. If he could, he would have glared at me from beginning to end.

But I'm still just curious...what caused that look in his eyes?