The Loser Gang

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

The table was filled with Korean snacks, drinks, dishes, and every sort of party food imaginable. There was a thick stack of movies at the corner, waiting to be watched.

There came a knock on the door and Yoomi raised her brows in surprise. She glanced at the clock. *It's still early.*

She opened the door to find Onew smiling at her. "Hi! Guess I'm early?" he grinned cheekily.

Yoomi giggled. "Of course." she let him in. "What are you doing here so early, Jinki Oppa?" she asked curiously. "I thought the Loser Gang Party isn't going to start until seven? It's only six!"

Onew rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. "Well, I thought I wanted to help out with the preparations." he told her.

*And maybe get a little alone time with you.* he added in his mind.

Yoomi smiled at him sweetly. "You're so nice Jinki Oppa." she beamed appreciatively. "Umma's out working and I'm here all myself to get these done. I still have to get some of the party decorations up and we're done."

Onew nodded and voluntarily went to take the box of decorations. He went to get a chair and climbed onto it, wanting to hang the decorations up.

"Be careful Jinki Oppa." Yoomi told him seriously, while holding his chair steady. "I don't want you falling down."

"I'm fine. I ate chicken before I came so I'm energetic!" Onew told her goofily. "Believe in the Chicken Hero!"

Yoomi giggled while trying not to roll her eyes. "Somehow, I'm not assured."

Onew turned to look at her, making a painful expression and putting his hand to his heart. "Hey! You hurt the chicken hero!" he pretended to sob.

He was so engrossed in his acting that he actually lost his balance and wobbled unsteadily on the chair. Yoomi's eyes widened as she frantically tried to steady him.

"Try to bend lower Jinki Oppa!" Yoomi told him. "Lower your centre of gravity!"

Onew followed what she said and tried to squat on the stool. But these sort of stunts of high difficult should never be attempted at home. Especially by a person called Lee Jinki who had the Onew disease.

He wobbled even more and soon, his body came crushing onto the ground. The only problem is that he didn't exactly fall on the floor.

He fell on Yoomi.

Their eyes were staring at each other in surprise, both at their maximum sizes. Their faces were half an inch apart and their lips were perhaps only two milli meters apart.

They could feel their breaths mingling with each others and see themselves from the reflection from the other's eye.

Onew felt his heart pounding hard against his chest. He was in such close proximity with the girl he loved, what should he do!!! *Should I just lower my head and kiss her? But what if she doesn't like it!!!*

Yoomi on the other hand felt oddly excited. She suddenly felt that behind his dorky spectacles, Onew was in fact good looking. Those sincere brown orbs of his were looking at her intently, and they brought a rush of intense emotions she was unable to identify.

Before either of them could figure out what to do, the door burst opened, revealing four astonished faces. "YAH ONEW HYUNG IF YOU WANTED TO DO IT, AT LEAST NOT IN FRONT OF TAEMIN!" Key hollered.

Onew scrambled off Yoomi in an instant and held his hand out to help her up. Both their faces were an identical bright tomato red.

"What were you two doing?" The skinship king Jonghyun wriggled his eyebrows suggestively at them.

Onew reddened. "I just fell off the stool and landed on her! It's nothing!" he clarified hurriedly. The others smirked knowingly but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, why are you guys so early too? I thought the party starts at seven?" Onew asked.

"We decided to come and start it sooner since we were too bored." Minho told him. "So let's get it started NOW!!!"

The six normally nerdy people were suddenly bouncing around the place, playing loud beating music, and having a time of their life.

You may think that it sounds weird for them to have a party all of a sudden. But it's actually held on the same day as the High School prom. They didn't want to go, since they knew they wouldn't enjoy it anyway. So they decided to hold one party of their own: THE LOSER GANG PARTY.

Yoomi's eyes widened when Taemin suddenly began dancing his half y, half robotic, half popping, half b-boy dance. (Yes Goddess's math . I do realize with all those halves it'd make two.)

He looked like a pro and he really enjoyed what he was doing. Yoomi clapped excitedly, thinking inwardly that his dancing skills may well surpass Hoya's.

Onew decided not to let the maknae steal all Yoomi's attention, and he began to sing along with the music. Yoomi's eyes grew even wider. "Onew Oppa! You're voice! It's amazing!!!"

Onew smirked and sang even louder, enjoying her praise. It wasn't until Jonghyun decided to join in the singing fun that Yoomi's attention strayed from him. Jonghyun belted the high notes easily, even thought they were a girl's pitch.

Yoomi gasped. *The SHINee boys have talents of real singers!!*

They were having a whole lot of fun for an hour, when suddenly there came a knock on the door. Yoomi stiffened. "Do you think it's the neighbours coming to complain that we're too loud?" she asked, scared.

Key rolled his eyes. "I doubt that, your neighbors Woohyun and Hoya aren't staying here anymore. Just get the damn door."

He opened the door and he was surprised to find six gorgeous men dressed in tuxedos at the doorstep. "Infinite?" he raised his brows.

Hoya beamed at Yoomi. "Errr hi?"

"What are you doing here, Hoya Oppa?" Yoomi asked with a yelp. "Aren't you supposed to be at the dorm?"

Hoya shrugged as the whole Infinite trooped in. "Well, we went to the prom and it was so freaking boring. We figured it was the end of High school and we wanted some real fun....so we decided to join the Loser Gang Party!!!"

"KYAAAHHHH!!!" Yoomi shrieked.

Soon, the twelve of them turned mad with music, food and games. It was a memorable party, and they sent off their High School years with a bang.

Except one thing.

"Where's Woohyun Oppa?" Yoomi whispered to Hoya. Hoya shrugged. "Still at prom. I think he's enjoying the attention from all the girls and I heard him saying that he needed to get laid."

Yoomi's face fell. *Of course.*

 


 


25 June 2010

Dear Diary,

High school ended well. It was really fun with SHINee and Infinite.

I feel a little confused over Jinki Oppa. Just now when he landed on me... I felt a little....  Excited?

Nah. Must be thinking too much.

It would have been better with Woohyun Oppa though. He had been at the Prom, flirting with other girls. I bet he's having a great time with one of them now...in the bedroom.

It hurts to think about it. So I won't think then. I won't.

I shall focus on the happy times with Hoya Oppa. With SHINee. With Jinki Oppa.