Bailing him out

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

The more Woohyun saw of Yoomi and other guys together, the more irritated he felt. He felt exceptionally annoyed at Onew.

He seemed to be everywhere Yoomi was. They laughed and chatted while they went to classes together, he would be especially attentive to her, and she seemed to smile more when she was with him.

*Are they together??!* Woohyun kept thinking.

He was suddenly woken up from his train of thoughts when the waiting room's door opened. Woohyun ignored it, thinking it was just another staff, until...

"Bestie!" Hoya's voice rang out.

Woohyun looked up immediately. His heart skipped a beat. Yoomi.

She looked so darn beautiful even in just a simple tee and skinny jeans. Woohyun had got to admit Key did a great job making over her. A SUPER great job.

Woohyun and Yoomi's eyes met and Woohyun rolled his eyes, looking away. However, his ears pricked up, listening to what they were saying. He scowled when he saw Onew waiting for her outside.

*Are they twins or what? Must they go everywhere together?* he thought.

"Good luck for the performance later, Hoya oppa!" Yoomi cheered. "I'll scream extra loud when it's the scorpion dance part."

Hoya chuckled and ruffled her hair. "No. You should cheer from beginning to end." he corrected teasingly.

Sunggyu whacked his dongsaeng's head. "Are you an idiot? Do you want her to lose her voice or something?"

Woohyun observed s and found that they were indeed more awkward towards Yoomi than before. She looked like a freaking angel and it wasn't really easy to act yourself in front of her.

"Isn't it better?" Woohyun found himself saying. "If she loses her voice then there'll be less noise pollution." he smirked.

Yoomi bit her lip, her face flashed with hurt. Woohyun found himself regretting what he said. *Damn  Woohyun. What the hell happened to you? You don't flinch in the past.*

She put on a bright smile despite what happened and took out few thermal flasks. "I made herbal tea for all of you, Infinite oppas." she beamed. "Drink well and have a great performance later!" She waved and went out.

"Aigoo~" Dongwoo squealed, which was hella weird seeing he had a low rapper voice. "I think I just fainted with her cheer."

Woohyun scowled as he scanned the thermal flask bottles. They were herbal tea. ALL herbal tea. Which was the freaking problem.

Yoomi didn't pack anything different for him this time. It seems she was rather discouraged when she brought him ox bone soup instead of chicken soup like everyone. When she treated him exceptionally well, he didn't reprociate her well-intention.

Now that she didn't treat him specially, he didn't like it.

*. I'm going mad.* Woohyun growled as he went out on stage.




"Sir, did you drive here?" The bartender asked. "If you did, I suggest you stop drinking now, or you take a cab home."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "You know who am I?" he snarled. "I'm Nam Woohyun. I do what I want so don't you care. Give me another shot."

The bartender shook his head and sighed, passing Woohyun his order. Woohyun wiped his lips and drank the shot in one go. He growled softly.

"Stupid Shin Yoomi. Get out of my ing head." he muttered. "Why do I see you everywhere I go? Why must you turn so beautiful all of a sudden? Why must you make it such that there isn't any reason for me to hate you? Damn."

He paid for his drinks and staggered out of the bar. His head was spinning, but more because of the thousand images of Yoomi rather than the alcohol.

He started questioning himself on whether it was the right thing to do to abandon Yoomi in the past. He started regretting his decisions. He started seeing a lot more of her besides her exterior.

That beautiful soul she had that had drawn him to her in the past, he started to see it again.

He shook his head as he got into the car. "Shin Yoomi. Why do you make me suffer like this???" Woohyun roared and stepped hard on the accelerator.

His eyes widened when he saw an Ahjusshi crossing the road at that instant. He stepped hard on the brakes, but not fast enough. The Ahjusshi was hit slightly and he fell. Woohyun's vision blurred. "Damn."




Yoomi never ran so fast in her life. And more so, towards a police station. She burst through the doors and she immediately caught sight of the drunken man she was looking for. Her face fell. "Woohyun oppa."

The police officer looked at her grimly. "Hi. Are you Shin Yoomi?" he asked. "I'm sorry to have asked you here, but your friend got into an accident. He was drink driving and he hit another man. He already paid for the Ahjusshi's hospital bills, but we needed someone to take him from here since we can't have him driving again."

"I understand." Yoomi nodded.

She ran over to Woohyun worriedly. He looked haggard and tired, and he smelt of alcohol. *What happened to him?* her heart ached.

"Your boyfriend?" the police officer asked good-naturedly.

Yoomi's eyes widened. "Ah? Nonono!" she waved her hands about. "We're...friends." she managed to cough the last word out even though they were far from being...friends.

"Oh really?" The police officer seemed surprised. "I'm sorry. I thought you were his girlfriend since you were #3 on his speed dial. #1 and #2 were his parents and he didn't want me to call them."

"Oh." Yoomi blinked. She looked down at the drunken man in surprise. *I'm number three on his speed dial?* she couldn't get round that fact.

She bowed the police officer and helped Woohyun out, while trying to flag for a cab. She bit her lip, her mind in a whirl.

"I don't understand you Woohyun oppa." she whispered. "I really don't understand."