Yoomi's Diary

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

Woohyun opened his eyes.

*What the heck?* he frowned as bright light made his eyes squint. He found himself in a long corridor. It was white all the way, white so pure, it looks like it isn't tainted at all.

"Where am I?" he asked no one.

The corridor was deserted, with large windows, letting in sunlight.

Woohyun went to one of the windows and looked out, only to find there wasn't really anything to see. They were just more light, the sky and clouds. Woohyun raised his brows, wondering how high in the sky he must be.

*Where the hell is this place? Why am I here? The last thing I remember...* he furrowed his brows thinking deeply.

He let out a yelp. "! Did I like...Die? Nam Woohyun died? What the ?" he cursed as he paced around the corridor.

"I can't just..die!" he hollered, his voice bouncing off the walls and echoing throughout the corridor. "I'm a superstar! I have loads of fans that can't live without me! I can't just die like that! I still have so much to live for!"

He growled and punched the wall hard. His fists collided with the wall, but there wasn't any pain. It was numb.

*Damn damn damn.* it kept repeating in Woohyun's mind.

He took a careful look at the corridor. There were two ends, but they looked entirely different.

On one side, there seemed to be bright warm light that attracts the good and all happiness. On the other side, there seemed to be endless darkness. It looked frightening and threatening.

Like any sane man, Woohyun decided to walk towards the bright side. He hoped that he might see someone that will explain things to him, to guide him when he's all lost in this foreign place. "I hope this leads to somewhere." he muttered.

"It won't."

Woohyun stopped in his tracks. *Did I just hear.. Sunggyu hyung's voice?* he turned around excitedly, only to find all his Infinite members standing behind him, looking at him. "OHMYGOSH Infinite!" he shrieked and ran over to them, wanting to give them a hug.

To his surprise, they stepped back cautiously. "Don't touch us, Woohyun hyung." Hoya glared at him.

Woohyun blinked. "What?"

"Don't taint our pure conscience with yours." L said boredly. He looked Woohyun up and down. "You're seriously tainted, Woohyun hyung. Our consience are still pure and good unlike yours."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Woohyun demanded. He looked at all of them. "Why are all of you here? Are you guys dead as well?"

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Do we look dead to you?" he asked. "We're consience. Every person's consience will live here until the person dies and they'll join as one with the body before going to either Heaven or Hell."

"I'm a conscience too?" Woohyun asked as he felt his own face, patting it with his hands. "So I'm still alive?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "Nope." he grinned. "We're consience, but you're a spirit, Hyung. In other words, a ghost."

Woohyun blinked. A ghost? .

"That means I'm really dead?" Woohyun whined. "What! How can I be dead! Infinite will die without me!"

All of the Infinite member's consience rolled their eyes. "You're not dead." Sunggyu finally said. "But what you just said, you're conceited self, is just why you're here right now, instead of back in your body. You can't go anywhere until we're done with you."

Woohyun looked at them confusedly.

Hoya sighed and patted Woohyun's shoulder. "On these two ends of the corridor, are Heaven and Hell respectively. But you can't get there now, because you're still physically alive own there on earth. You're just unconscious. But we won't let you go back to your body before you realise what a jerk you are, and change yourself for the better."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. *This guy. When I'm alive on earth he tells me I'm a jerk. When I'm here in this foreign place between Heaven and Hell, he still tells me I'm a jerk. What's his problem.*

"You're my problem." Hoya cocked his head to the side. "And yes I can read your mind, so better keep those comments down hyung."

Woohyun growled. He  looked at them. "Fine fine. So. Let's get this over and done with so I can get back to my body and back to those pretty fans of mine."

Sungjong stepped forward and passed Woohyun a familiar pink book. Woohyun's eyes widened in surprise as he took the book from the maknae. "Isn't this..." he gaped.

"Yoomi's diary." L nodded.

FLASHBACK

"Yoomi ah!" Woohyun ran towards his best friend excitedly. Their favourite show, Sesame Street was already broadcasting on TV and he wanted to watch it together with Yoomi.

Yoomi's head jerked up and she immediately turned red. She flustered and quickly closed the book she was writing in and hid it behind her back. "Woohyun Oppa?" she smiled bashfully.

Woohyun's eyes narrowed at her. "What's that behind your back?" he asked suspiciously. "Are you hiding something from Oppa?"

Yoomi's eyes widened. "NONONO!" she flustered. "I..I-I i'ts really n-nothing!" she stuttered.

"SHIN YOOMI!!!" Woohyun lunged forward. "I know when you're lying! So give that to me right now!!!!"

"NOOOO!" Yoomi squealed and hugged the pink book tightly. "Don't bother oppa! It's nothing important!" she squealed.

Woohyun tried to pry her hands off. "If it isn't important, you wouldn't be acting this way! Let me see!" he demanded.

Yoomi closed her eyes. Woohyun looked at her curiously. "Yah Yoomi ah." he nudged her. "Yah."

Yoomi opened her eyes. She looked at him for a while until...

"I'M SORRY! I CAN'T LET YOU SEE IT WOOHYUN OPPA!!!" she screamed and ran away. It was the first time Woohyun had seen Yoomi running that quickly.

Woohyun fumed. "YAH SHIN YOOMI!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"This is her diary?" Woohyun looked at it, curiosity burning. "I..I never got to know what this book was." he snapped out of his thoughts. "So what's her diary got to do with everything?"

Sunggyu gave him a pointed look. "We're going to visit your whole life again, Nam Woohyun, from the time you met Yoomi. And you're going to visit these events again, with Yoomi's point of view with her diary. And we hope by the end of this thing..."

He sighed and searched his best friend's eyes. "You're going to realise, Hoya isn't kidding when he says you're a jerk."