Scandal

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk

17 May 2011

Dear Diary,

I finally know what's it's like to be loved by someone.

Jinki oppa loves me.

He doesn't need to tell it to me straight. But I can feel it from him. The way he looks at me with adoration in his eyes. The way he holds me hand firmly in his. They way he looks out for me in everyway, silently.

I was blinded by Woohyun oppa, and I missed all these in the past.

I missed so much.

I'm going to try this time. Forget Woohyun oppa. And see Jinki oppa.

See him clearly, for once.


 

Yoomi enjoyed a wonderful first date with Onew the previous day. He was attentive to her and made her laugh. He easily grew embarrassed when he accidentally blurted things, but that made him cuter than ever.

He seemed nervous too, and his Onew disease acted a lot more than usual. He went home with more cuts and bruises than ever, but his smile was also wider.

He was happy, just to be with her.

And Yoomi liked that. She liked that she meant something to him.

She woke up in the morning, the smile on her face large as she skipped down the stairs. She opened the door and grabbed the newspaper before going back to make herself a cup of coffee to go with buns she bought yesterday.

Just when she bit into the bun, Yoomi caught sight of the headlines.

SINGER NAM WOOHYUN CAUGHT IN BED WITH MODEL JASMINE LEE

Yoomi gasped. On the front page, there was a large picture of Woohyun and a girl in bed, both . It looked like they just had , and she was lying casually on Woohyun's chest.

The picture seemed to be taken by a third party since none of them were awake.

Yoomi squinted at the girl wondering why she looked familiar. She gasped. It was the girl Woohyun brought home on her birthday. How did anyone manage to get into his house to take those photos? How is Woohyun oppa doing now? It must be bad for his career!

Yoomi stared at the newspaper in shock as she read the article.

Lead Singer Nam Woohyun from Boyband Infinite was caught in bed with rookie model Jasmine lee. It seems like the two had a passionate night with clothes strewn everywhere. There were hickeys around Jasmine and Woohyun's neck too, signalling their intimate relationship.

Are Woohyun and Jasmine dating?

If they aren't, what is their relationship? A one night stand? Friends with Benefits?

The newspaper agency is currently waiting for Woollim Entertaintment to give it's official statement. Until then, fans of Nam Woohyun can only stare at the picture and wish for the best.

Yoomi shuddered. *This is bad.*




"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" The CEO roared, throwing the newspaper in Woohyun's face. Woohyun's eyes widened when he saw the front page article, namely about him.

"I can explain!" Woohyun raised his hands up in defence.

"You better explain!" The CEO roared. The members shuddered, they had never seen the CEO so angry.

"I was just at the pub and I met Jasmine." Woohyun recalled. "And we were playing games and drinking beer. We danced and things got hot, so I brought her home for some fun."

"So you two are not together?" The CEO demanded.

"Yeah." Woohyun nodded fearfully. "It's just a one-night stand. She wasn't there in the morning."

The CEO let out a string of curses and Woohyun cowered in fright. "Do you understand what you did? This is suicide to a celebrity, Woohyun! Which fangirl would want to idolize a guy who plays around like scum?"

Woohyun frowned at the picture. It was all this picture's fault. Who ever took it and sent it, was going to pay.

Woohyun furrowed his brows as he inspected the picture. It was not taken by either him or Jasmine, as both of them didn't have hands on the camera. No one was living in the houses beside them because their parents were all overseas at that time.

Only Yoomi and Onew.

Woohyun let out a growl as he charged out of the office. The CEO called after him but Woohyun ignored. He crushed the paper and threw it on the floor. "I'm going to kill the ." he snarled.

Hoya tried to stop Woohyun. "What are you doing, hyung? Where are you going?"

"To kill Shin Yoomi." Woohyun muttered.

Hoya's eyes widened. "Yoomi? What has Yoomi got to do with this? Hey- HYUNG! WAIT!" he ran after Woohyun as the former charged all the way to Yoomi's house.

Yoomi opened her door just as Woohyun stomped up her front steps. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw him. "Woohyun oppa?" she gasped. She saw his angry face and worried. "Are you alright? I saw that article-"

"STOP FAKING, YOU !" Woohyun roared.

Yoomi blinked. "What?"

"You're such a !" Woohyun yelled. "Just because I shagged some other girl and forgot about your birthday after some passionate distraction, you went into my house and took a picture of us, sending it to the newspaper agency!"

"I didn't!" Yoomi grew pale at the thought that Woohyun was suspecting her. Her. Why would she do that? Didn't he trust her? "I didn't do anything of that sort!"

"Than who else could have done it?" Woohyun snarled. "The picture was taken by a third party, and no one knew I was going home. Everyone would have thought I lived in the dorm. You live here, and you would have seen me with her. My bedroom window and yours and close, and you can easily climb across to my room to snap that picture! It's either you or your stupid chicken of a boyfriend Lee Jinki!"

"Don't insult Jinki oppa!" Yoomi screamed, shutting her eyes.

Woohyun looked at her in shock. "So what?" he snarled. "You're defending him? Your lover?" his blood boiled at the thought. He growled dangerously. "You're such a , you know that, Shin Yoomi? What did I do to for you to set me up!"

"ENOUGH!" Hoya's voice came resonating. He held Woohyun back and smiled shortly at Yoomi. "I'll take him back. Get some rest Yoomi, you must be shocked too."

"Get your hands off me!" Woohyun growled.

Hoya just yanked his hyung away, shutting Yoomi's door. Yoomi stared at the door in shock. She couldn't believe he'd blame her for that. Why would she do that? Didn't he know her well enough?


 

18 May 2011

Dear Diary,

I shouldn't have fallen in love with Woohyun oppa.

He's a jerk.

 

 

-----

 

Hey babies! I'm in a celebratory mood so I decided to update all my fics today! My fingers are going into spasm for typing five chapters at once, (took 3 hours), but I hope you enjoy my updates.

Well I just want to say, THANK YOU.

I can't ask for better readers, readers who encourage me when I'm down, people who cheer me up, people who brighten up my day. I can't achieve any of this without you guys and I really appreciate it.

I know I don't update everyday nowadays and I plead for you guys to understand. This is an important exam I'm sitting for at the end of the year and I don't want to screw up.

I try to update at least one fic a day, but sometimes i just can't make it. But I'll update two fics the next day right?

Once again, THANK YOU. Thanks for sticking with me.

Love,
Goddess.