Chapter 97

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

Now the staff are putting harness to Min. 

 

Why can't they just use technology to make it look like she's flying up in the sky?

 

Do they really have to take this kind of risk just for a CF?

 

The hell I'm not gonna be the one to do it but I feel really nervous for Min.

 

I watching her from a far coz I they say I can't be close. 

 

I just have to wait for my cue to be there.

 

I saw Hyomin was slowly lifted up high. My heart skips a beat. I was damn worried even though she had a protective gears and harness.

 

I closes my eyes and hope that nothing happens to her.

 

"HYOMIN-SHI GWENCHANHA?!" I immediately open ny eyes when I heard that.

 

And the commotion started. 

 

Hyomin was still up there but she's not moving.

 

I felt nervous and look closer

 

"What happen?" I nervously ask.

 

"I think Hyomin-shi fainted" One of them answered me

 

Fainted?

 

She act like she really can do it now look at what happen to her.

 

I'm damn worried and I can't wait till they brought her to the ground. The medics were running towards her position.

 

I want to get closer but they didn't allow me to.

 

I saw one of the medics checking and the other shook her head.

 

Why is he acting like that?

 

I felt more nervous now and anxious at the same time. Could something really bad had gone wrong when somebody fainted?

 

I'm no doctor but I''m pretty sure that Hyomin is healthy and what could have gone wrong?

 

Damn it.

 

Sajangnim walk towards me wearing a sad expression on his face. 

 

My body starts to tremble what happen to my Min.

 

"I'm sorry Qri-shi. This is Hyomin's I think she's planning to give this to you" I look at what he was trying to give me.

 

My tears starts to fall and I can't think straight.

 

What happen to my Min? 

 

I badly wanna ask but I can't manage to say a word.

 

I grab the small box and open it.

 

I cried even more when I saw that it was the ring that I'm planning to buy.

 

I run towards Hyomin who's lying on the ground.

 

"Yah Min wake up. You can't leave me please don't be like this. I love you" I said between my sobs while shaking her body.

 

 

"PARK HYOMIN GET UP NOW!" I yelled at her.

 

"I WILL DIE TOO IF YOU DIE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME YAH~"

 

I turn to the medics.

 

"YAH WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOMETHING. CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW" I yelled at them but they just look down.

 

How could they just stand there and do nothing?

 

I buried my head on her chest and cry.

 

"Min don't leave me please. I love you so much I can't leave without you. Get up there now and wear me this ring. We will still get married Min. Please I will marry you and only you. I don't want anybody else" I said while crying hard.

 

"Jinjayo? You will marry me?" I lifted my head and look at her.

 

She sit up and smile widely.

 

"YAH YOU ARE OK? YOU SCARED ME" I said and start hitting her.

 

She caught both of my wrist to stop me.

 

"I'm sorry ok. Let me wear the ring to you" She said and wipe my tears.

 

"I won't marry you" I get up and throw her the ring and cross my arms.

 

It's not really a funny joke at all.

 

Who would be happy if you know that your girlfriend died?

 

I feel like I'm crazy.

 

I didn't notice that she's already kneeling in front of me.

 

She hold my hand.

 

"Kyul I'm sorry to scare you. This is actually Boram's suggestion that I decided to take coz I really don't know how will I propose to you but I wanted to do this properly right now. Lee Jihyun I didn't fall in love with you at first sight we both know that coz we both know each other since we were just kids. How we end up like this was even unexpected though and really sound crazy but I'm still thankful because I fall in love with you because of that crazy idea. I know I hurt you and I once doubt your love for me but I was wrong about that so now..." She said and take a deep breath and like me she's also in tears.

 

"Right now I wanted to take our relationship to the next level" She said and show me the ring.

 

"Lee Jihyun will you marry this pabo, dorky but still very y Park Hyomin?" She ask 

 

My answer is yes but it's not coming out of my mouth I just keep crying.

 

Her expression sadden.

 

She stand up too and look down then let go of my hand.

 

She turn her back on me and starts to walk away.

 

"DANGSINUEN JINJA PABOYA! " I yelled at and she stop walking.

 

"You said that we've gone this far and I didn't even gave you my answer yet but here you are turning your back on me!" said and she turn to look at me again.

 

"I know you are a Pabo and you really are actually but I don't care at all coz I only feel complete when I'm with you and like I said before I wouldn't wanted to marry anyone else but you." I said and her face lighten up and walk towards me.

 

"So Park Hyomin yes I will marry you" I said and she smile widely and wear the ring on my finger.

 

"Thank you Kyul" She said happily.

 

"SHE SAID YES" She happily announced to everyone and they applauded us 

 

Hyomin turn to me and cup my face.

 

"I really love you Kyul. I can't believe I could love like this" She said and close the gap between our lips.

 

I kiss her back and our lips move in sync forgetting that we are not the only person in here.

 

But who cares it's our moment.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm here at the music room waiting for our teacher to arrive. 

 

I'm playing random piece with my violin.

 

I don't know the name of this piece but I heard Yoona played it before you know she loves violin with my eyes closed.

 

"You really can play any kind of instrument". That was amazing of you" I heard an annoying voice.

 

I ignore him and continue playing the violin.

 

"Stop ignoring me. You know I fall deeper to girls who plays hard to get" He says.

 

This guy is really arrogant / conceited / a pabo.

 

"I'm not playing hard to get. I just don't really like you" I said to him.

 

"Aww you just broke my heart. You know what I'm better than your girlfriend you should give me a try" I He said while brushing his hair and rubing his imaginary beard and biting his lips.

 

Eww I find it really disgusting.

 

It gives me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter