Chapter 81

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I can hear someone is yelling. I open my eyes.

 

Right. I forgot that I'm blind so whether my eyes are open I could see darkness but whose yelling is that Hyeri's voice?

 

Why is she yelling?

 

I stand up and look for the door.

 

Heol it's really awful when you see nothing.

 

"I'm happy for you"

 

I remember her voice again. Shouldn't I be the one who will say that?

 

Isn't she the one who love someone else? Why do I feel like it was my fault?

 

"You are going to fix this. You are going to tell her the truth Myungsoo." I heard Hyeri's stern voice.

 

What's going on there?

 

"What truth?" I voices out.

 

"Hyeri Myungie are you guys fighting? What truth is it?" I ask trying to find a way to be close to them.

 

I feel someone touch my hand.

 

"Jiyeonnie. Myungsoo has something to tell you" Hyeri said.

 

"What is it Myungie?" I ask.

 

"Jiyeon-ah I hope you can still forgive me" He said

 

Why is he asking forgiveness?

 

"Do you remember that they when you ask me what Eunjung is doing in the cafe?......I lied to you" He said

 

Mworago? He lied to me.

 

"Eunjung is alone that time. She's not dating anyone" He said.

 

I feel that my knees weaken. Hyeri holds me for support.

 

"W-wae?.. Myungsoo...WAE?" I yelled and cry

 

"I'm sorry Jiyeon. I'm just afraid to lose you that’s why I did that. Forgive me please. I'm willing to do anything to help you. Please" he said

 

I just cried.

 

"I still don't understand why they had to act like that towards me" I said while crying.

 

"It's because they didn't know what happens to you Jiyeon. They still have no idea about your condition right now" Hyeri said.

 

No wonder they're that cold to me.

 

"Also they thought I was your boyfriend" Myungsoo added.

 

"Boyfriend? Is that the reason why Jungie say those words to me?.. YOU ARE THERE BUT YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled again to him.

 

"I know. I'm sorry again Jiyeon. Please stop yelling and crying it is not good for you" He said.

 

"Not good for me? So you lie to me because you think it was good for me?" I ask

 

I know that I owe him my life but he has no right to do this to me.

 

"Stop already. Oppa just go to your room. I'll take care of Jiyeon" Hyeri said and she drags me. I think we are going inside my room.

 

"Please rest first Jiyeonnie. You look so unwell" She worriedly said and helps me lie on the bed

 

 

 "Hyeri I wanna see Jungie. I wanted to explain things to her. I wanted her to know that what she think is wrong" I said and I feel like my head is starting to ache again and there were series of flashbacks on my mind where I'm seeing Jungie cry.

 

I touch my head.

 

"Hey rest first. We will do that tomorrow. For now I'm begging you to take rest. I will help you explain things to them. I will help you get your Jungie back just please" She said and tries to comfort me.

 

I just close my eyes and let my tears fall freely.

 

Jungie I miss you a lot. Please don't be mad at me.

 

I never stop loving you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

We don't have to go to school today but I wake up so early. It's still dark outside.

 

I'm so excited to go to the private island owned by Sweetie's family. When we planned about this I thought we are just going to a resort but damn it was a private island exclusive for us.

 

Actually I'm happy coz there will be just us. I don't have to worry about those beach people who will try to flirt on my Sweetie.

 

I grab my phone and dialed her number she should be awake now.

 

"Yeoboseyo" she answered with her husky voice. I think my Sweetie just wake up.

 

"GOOD MORNING SWEETIE" I cheerfully greeted her.

 

"Damn Lee Areum. What time is it? Excited much?" She said.

 

"Was I too obvious Sweetie?" I said and giggled.

 

"Oh my God Sweetie. Be thankful that I love you coz if not I'm going to break your bones if I see you" She said

 

 

"Haha. That was scary Sweetie but I love you too. I'm sorry to wake you up." I said.

 

"Hmm. It's ok I'm awake now so I guess I'll start to prepare now. See you

 

"Ok see you soon" I said and hang up.

 

"Now what will you do Lee Areum? All your things are packed since yesterday" I said to myself.

 

I guess I really become too excited.

 

AHA! I think I just know what to do.

 

I go out of my room and sneak into the other room beside mine.

 

As expected unnie still sleeping.

 

Should I jump in her bed to wake her up?

 

Nah I won't do that or she will kill me.

 

Then, what am I doing in here.

 

I just stretch up and lie beside my unnie.

 

It's still early though.

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I wake up when I heard the sound of my alarm clock. I get up and stretch my arm. I notice a lump on my bed.

 

What is it?

 

I slowly remove the covers and saw my sister sleeping peacefully.

 

When did this kid got in here? Anyway I have to wake her now because we will leave after an hour.

 

"Areumie ireona" I slightly shake her body to wake her.

 

She gets up with her eyes still close.

 

"Good morning unnie" She said in a sleepy voice

 

"Wake up now Areumie or your Sweetie will nag at you if your late" I said and she immediately get up and run to her room

 

Aigoo. That kid is so in love with Suzy.

 

I hope my Min sleeps properly so that she won't be late.

 

 

 

FASTFORWARD

 

We are now riding a boat to go to the island.

 

"ASSA! This will be my first time traveling through water" IU said.

 

"It'll be two rides actually IU. We have to stop on the first island and then we will be riding another boat to take us to our island" Suzy said.

 

Wow. I don't know that it's two rides. I hope no one feels sick.

 

Everybody is enjoying while taking pictures while Eunjung remains quiet with her headphones.

 

"What were you thinking Kyul?" Min suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

 

"I'm just worried about Eunjung" I stated.

 

"Me too. I know moving on would take too long but she will defin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter