Chapter 107

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

We are done filming at last. I keep looking at Jungie around but she's nowhere to be found.

 

"Jiyeon-ah are you looking for Miss Ham?" Sajangnim ask.

 

"Neh Sajangnim" I replied.

 

"She said she will wait for you in the car." He said.

 

"Oh thank you sajangnim" I said and was about to go there but sajangnim called me again.

 

"Jiyeon-ah we will postpone filming tomorrow so you could have your one day break" He said and my eyes widen.

 

"Jeongmalyo? WAAAAH~ Kasahamnida Sajangnim!!" I shake hands with him to express too much happiness.

 

"It's nothing say thank you to your girlfriend" He said.

 

"Jungie?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, do you have any other girlfriend?" He ask

 

"Mwo? OEBSEOYO SAJANGNIM" I said and rapidly shook my head.

 

Sajangnim laugh.

 

"Just ask her if you wanna know. Go ahead now" He said.

 

"Neh." I said bow to him before I leave.

 

I ignored my fans and immediately look for Jungie

 

Haha Mianhae I'm just too excited.

 

Anyway they were still following me to my car so I think its fine with them.

 

I smiled when I saw someone leaning on her car. Hands on her pockets and looking at who knows where.

 

GOSH MY JUNGIE'S SO COOL

 

I walk closer to her slowly and it seems like she didn't notice me.

 

1

 

2-

 

"BOO!!" She suddenly turns to me

 

"AHHH~" I screamed coz I'm the one who got startled instead of her.

 

She laughs hard at me and I just pout.

 

"Come here baby" She said and pulls me into her embrace.

 

I didn't get mad since it was my fault too.

 

"Why did you wait for me here Jungie?" I ask while were still hugging each other.

 

"It's because I don't wanna get jealous to mushy scenes with that guy" She said and that makes me giggle.

 

She didn't even deny it.

 

"You're so funny Jungie...by the sajangnim said I'm free tomorrow. What did you tell him?" I ask curiously.

 

"Hmm. I told her you need to practice" She said

 

I broke the hug and frowned.

 

"Mwo? Is my acting not good enough for you? I thought you never watch my drama. Wh-"

 

"Whoa baby. Calm down don't be hysterical. I didn't mean it that way and I really didn't watch your drama not a single scene." She interrupted me.

 

"Then why do I have to practice?!" I'm still not in the good mood now.

 

She chuckled.

 

"Baby you need to practice your kissing scenes with me" She said and laugh and I don't know if she's serious or not.

 

"Jungie!" I hit her shoulder.

 

"No seriously let’s go now. Our friends are asking to hang out tonight SoRam’s going to have a house warming tonight." she said and cup my face and kiss my lips.

 

I smiled at her and we get inside the car to go home.

 

Jungie parked her car and we walk hand in hand inside the house.

 

"Welcome home!! When is the wedding?" A woman approached us.

 

"Umma" Jungie hug her mom and I hug her too.

 

"When was the wedding sweetie?" She asks Jungie again.

 

"Uhm umma I'm still filming right now and we are just in the middle part and Jungie is busy in the company so that's a little bit hard today" I explained since it seems like Jungie didn't know what to say.

 

"Then you two should make time for it. You are living together and no one would believe that you two are just playing hide in seek in side this house" Mrs. Ham said and Jungie and I just look down to hide our blushing faces.

 

OH MY GOSH

 

Why the elders are so eer?

 

Anyway it's not about that we can't find time. If it just me I would marry Jungie anytime and anywhere but the problem is Jungie and her declaration that she's still not ready for marriage.

 

"By the way Mom Jiyeon and I will go out tonight with our friends" Jungie said changing the topic.

 

"Sure. You two take care and have fun" Mrs. Ham said and we go upstairs to change.

 

"Sorry about my mom" Jungie says when we were inside the room.

 

"Haha nah it's ok. Don't worry" I said

 

"But she has a point though. We are not playing hide and sick in her. We are practicing" She said and laugh.

 

Ok. Normally I would blush because of her teasing but what's strange is that she loves teasing me now which she never did when she forget about me.

 

She's been like this when she wakes up.

 

"Jungie" I called her she's changing her clothes and I'm just sitting here in the edge of the bed.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you remember something now? Even just a little?" I ask

 

"Nope. I still don't but I'm trying" She said

 

I sighed

 

Right maybe it was just her hobby to tease me

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

We are here in SoRam's new house. It's as big as the house I bought for my future family with Jiyeon.

 

"Wow Soyeon unnie Boram unnie your house is amazing" Yoona commented while wandering around the house.

 

"You and Tae should buy your own house too." Boram suggested.

 

"Hmm. We wanted too but our parents don't want us to buy a new house since no one will stay at our house here in Korea. Mom and Dad are always in Japan" Yoona explains.

 

"Well for me as long as I'm with Yoongie I don't care even if we live in a cave" Taeyeon said which made everyone laugh.

 

"Taeyeon unnie I'm sure Yoona would never want to live in a cave" Baby said while we are sitting here in the couch and feeling cozy with each other's warmth.

 

"I was just saying but of course I won't let our family live in a cave" Taeyeon just indirectly take back her words.

 

"By the way we have Minkyul here who is preparing for the wedding. When was the date?" Soyeon ask turning the attention to this soon-to-be-married-couple.

 

"Min said she wants to get married next week and its fine with me so it'll be next week" Qri happily announce.

 

"Wow congrats to the both of you. There will be two married couple soon" I said.

 

"Our kids will be best friends too and that's more fun" Hyomin excitedly said.

 

"Speaking of kids. Boram and I are planning to adopt a baby girl and we will get her tomorrow" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"Wow we will have our very first niece. I'll buy her cute pink stuffs. She will love those." Suzy said.

 

"Sweetie that sounds like things that you really love" Areum commented.

 

"You're saying something Sweetie?" Suzy gave her a threatening look and poor Areum just laugh awkwardly.

 

"Nothing Sweetie. I said the baby will love those stuffs for sure" She said and Suzy smile to her now.

 

Areu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter