Chapter 23

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm here now at the school garden with my honey.

 

I was lying on the grass while my head was on her lap using it as my pillow.

 

"Jungie don't you have practice today?" She ask while brushing my hair with her hands.

 

"Nope. I told you I hate your sister and I'm just gonna dance with her tomorrow because the school says so" I said while my eyes were close.

 

I heard her sigh.

 

"But don't you need to practice. I mean I know you are good coz you really are the best but you still need to practice tomorrow was a real big event" she explained.

 

I sat up and look at her.

 

"Don't you want to be with me?" I ask her

 

"Huh? Of course I want to" she answer.

 

"But you want me also to practice right?" I ask again.

 

She just slightly nod.

 

I sighed.

 

"Since you want to be with me and you also want me to practice you are going to be my partner" I said and her eyes widen.

 

"MWO?You are going to make me your partner?" She ask while pointing herself.

 

"Neh. I don't want to practice with your sister so I'll make you my practice partner at the same time help you fight your fears." I said then I stand up.

 

I held her hand to help her up and then drag her to the practice room.

 

"GOODMORNING GIRLS" I greeted the girls when we entered the practice room. They greet us back.

 

"So why you guys are here I thought you will be on a date today" Soyeon ask.

 

"Well I want to spend the whole day with my honey but my honey wants me to practice for the event tomorrow so she will help me practice." I said while giving Jiyeon a back hug.

 

"Oh that would be nice then just practice there and don't mind us Jiyeonnie" Qri said.

 

I notice that Qri is being talkative when my honey is around. Hmm I better keep an eye on my honey.

 

"UNNIE!!!" the door opens and three girls enter the room.

 

"Qri-ah your are you sure that this kid was your sister?" I ask Qri.

 

Jiyeon's best friend enters the practice room.

 

"Yah Eunjung unnie what do you mean by that? I just as pretty and as talented as my unnie" she said and we just laugh.

 

"Yep my dear sister but you are surely talkative. What's up?" Qri ask her.

 

"I'm just happy because we pass the audition we are going to perform tomorrow too" Areum said happily.

 

"Speaking of tomorrows performance why I don't see Suzy here? Shouldn't she be practicing with you Eunjung unnie" Yoona ask while looking around.

 

"Jungie kicks her out" my honey answered.

 

Her bestfriends looks shock.

 

"Yah don't look at me like that. You guys looks stupid. They already know everything" my honey again explained.

 

"Wow seems like we've missed lots of things this past few days."  IU said

 

"Anyways me and my honey were going to practice now so we will be over there" i said and then lead honey in the dance corner.

 

"Wow Jiyeonnie you will help Eunjung unnie practice that would be amazing" Areum said excitedly and I just smile at her.

 

While Jiyeonnie looks like a little nervous.

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm feeling nervous right now. I know its just my friends who will be watching bit the fact that there are 7 pairs of eyes watching us makes me feel burdened.

 

Jungie now starts the music and go close to me.

 

"Are you OK?" She ask me and I just sighed.

 

"C'mon it's just our friends. Let's take this as step 1 for you to overcome your fear" she said then gave me the mic.

 

She starts to sing and dance. I seriously wanted move and sing with her but my body won't allow me to.

 

My hearts beats s fast and I'm so nervous.

 

Jungie stops to dance and then go close to me again.

 

"Hey what's wrong?  Don't you know the steps and the song?" She ask sweetly.

 

"No its not like that. I've seen you and Suzy practice several times and I've already memorize the moves but the problem is I'm not comfortable" I explained.

 

"Honey we can't ask them to leave to make you comfortable. You need them to slowly let go of your fears.Arasso? Don't worry I'm here with you." She explained but I'm still worried.

 

"Alright I heard you sing yesterday right? You manage to sing on the stage while Qri and Hyomin where watching. What did you do to make it?" She ask

 

"I close my eyes while singing. While I'm singing and the only thing that occupies mu mind was you and our moments together" I said then she smiled at me.

 

"Well then I'm very honored to hear that I have that kind of effect on you" she said while teasing me.

 

"YAH" I hit her arm lightly then she laugh which made me laugh too.

 

"Now honey just look at me and forget that they are here. Just imagine there were just the two of us" she said and then start the music once again.

 

Jungie then starts to sing and dance.

 

I take deep breathe and close my eyes.

 

Just think of your hamsome Jungie Jiyeon.

 

She's the only one with you right now.

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

My mouth hang open when I saw the both of them dance together perfectly and Jiyeon's and Eunjung unnie's voice really match each other.

 

It was really an amazing scene right now that I can't even take my eyes off them.

 

"Daebak I wonder what their son or daughter is going to be." Yoona said while looking at them.

 

"Well if that happens I'm sure their babies will be a super genius" IU said.

 

Yeah they really matched with each other.

 

I'm also happy to see Jiyeon enjoying right now.

 

I always see her smile and be dorky but her smiles are more real right now.

 

"I can see that Jiyeonnie is really happy right now." I said.

 

"Well combining two of her favorite things. Performing and Eunjung unnie I guess she would be really happy" Yoona while eating a chocolate that comes from Boram u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter