Chapter 87

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm sitting here in the hospital bed feeling anxious for myself.

 

It's not hot but I'm sweating.

 

I took a deep breath to relieve myself.

 

I think I've done that for the nth time already.

 

My mind was overwhelmed by negative thoughts about the surgery that would happen two hours from now.

 

What if something goes wrong?

 

What if I got into a coma once again?

 

I will make Jungie sad again.

 

What if after everything I still can see?

 

Would Jungie still lo-

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I feel something soft touches my cheeks and a pair of arms wrap around me.

 

It felt so warm.

 

"You'll do well" She whispered right into my ear.

 

"But Jungie I'm scared" I said and hug her buried my face on the crook of her neck.

 

"What are you scared of?" She asks while brushing my hair at the back of my head using her hand.

 

"Everything? Losing you? I don't know" I said and tighten my hug to her.

 

"Baby no matter what happen, whatever the result of your surgery will be you are not going to lose me and I could promise you that" she said

 

That at least help me but still I'm a bit nervous.

 

Hours passed before Myungsoo called me.

 

Now this is it.

 

"Jungie" I searched for her.

 

"I'm here" She cupped my face.

 

"You'll do well. I love you" She said and then kisses my lips.

 

"Jiyeon" I heard Myungie's voice.

 

"Fighting!" Jungie said and I nod and smile at her.

 

Well this is it.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Kyul and I are preparing to go to the set. I'm not comfortable about it. I know Kyul is just trying to understand me.

 

I know so well that she don't want me to continue this work because of Sunny and to be honest I don't want it either but this could help me with my career and you know that would help me earn money for my Kyul.

 

We arrive at the set and I can see Sunny from where I stand she's with some of the staff.

 

I turn to my Kyul she's wearing her poker face again.

 

I sighed

 

"Kyul are you sure you'll be fine here? You know you can go out and come back again later when I'm done" I suggested coz I'm really nervous about her meeting Lee Soonkyu.

 

"No, I'll be fine here" She said without even looking at me.

 

Heol

 

"Arasso I'm going there now" I said and she just nods but she's still not looking at me so I stand here and stare at her for seconds.

 

Finally she looks at me.

 

"Wae?" She asks raising her eyebrow to me.

 

I smiled.

 

"I need my lucky charm for work so give me some" I said and smile playfully to her.

 

She smiled at me. Yiee my Kyul can't hide her emotions to me.

 

"Come here" She said and I immediately oblige.

 

She gave me just a peck.

 

"We are on public. You should've asked while we are still on the car" She said and fixes my clothes.

 

I smiled.

 

"I'll take note of that from now on" I said

 

"Go now. I’ll be just right here" She said and sits on the chair.

 

"Ok. I'll do my best" I said and go to the set where Sunny immediately approached me

 

"It's been a while Minnie. I can see that Lee Qri is setting her fences on you" She said.

 

“Yeah and I don't mind if she do that. I'm gonna marry her soon" I showing a hint of discomfort to her.

 

"Chill Minnie-ah everything was on the pass now and I'm seriously over you now but still I can't you are that serious to Qri. When was the wedding?" She asks.

 

That's a relief then.

 

"Hmm. I still didn't propose but it will be soon." I said

 

"Huh? You better propose to her you know. She's kinda scary look at her" she said and pointed at Kyul's reflection on the mirror.

 

She's frowning.

 

I still didn't do anything with Sunny other than talking and she's already like that what more if we start to shoot.

 

QRI'S POV

 

Damn I can't hold my jealousy in here.

 

I thought I can handle this well.

 

Why do they have to be that close?

 

It's not a couple photo shoot. It's for a clothesline they should focus on the products which are the clothes and not the damn skin ships.

 

This is annoying.

 

"PARK HYOMIN YOU ARE VERY AWKWARD" The photographer starts to yell.

 

I think they take a break and I saw someone approaching me.

 

"Hi Qri it's been a while" She sat beside me

 

And I just ignore her like what Hyomin said.

 

"You know why Hyomin feels so awkward and make too much mistakes?" She ask but I still didn't respond

 

"It's because she's worried about you. She's trying so hard not to make you jealous." She said and leaves me

 

Am I really distracting my Min?

 

Should I leave first?

 

"Kyul" I saw Min approaching me.

 

"Min I think I'll go to the mall first. I'll be back during lunch. I'll bring food for you" I said and smile sweetly to her.

 

"Mwo? Are you sure?" She asks just a while ago she want me to do it. Tsk.

 

"Yup. I'll use your car" I said.

 

"Arasso, take care and have fun" she said I just smile to her and kiss her chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter