Chapter 86

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

My Baby and I are here right now on the boat with MinKyul. We are going back to Seoul coz Hyomin have to work and Qri will be with her while I have to take Jiyeon to Myungsoo for her eye surgery.

 

After that Boram unnies ALMOST perfect proposal Soyeon unnie catch cold. Haha they are both a Pabo. I'll make sure my proposal to my baby won't turn out like that

 

Speaking of my baby I notice that she's so quiet and her hand is tightly gripping my shirt.

 

"Baby...are you scared?" I ask.

 

"Hmm." She shortly replied

 

"Don't worry we will be there in any minute" I said and kiss her head.

 

"No I'm not scared because we are on the boat Jungie. I'm scared because of the surgery" She said.

 

I see. That's what she's thinking about all the time.

 

"Don't worry baby. You can make it" I said and hug her tight.

 

"You really have to make it Jiyeonnie or your Jungie's secretary will take her away from you" Hyomin said and laugh.

 

I wanna smack her head right now.

 

"Secretary? Who? What does Hyomin means Jungie?" Jiyeonnie starts to ask.

 

I glared at Park Hyomin.

 

Why does she have to mention unnecessary things?

 

"Don't listen to Hyomin baby, I'm not interested in my secretary though" I said

 

But knowing my baby she won't be calm just because I say that I'm not interested..

 

"But she likes you? Right?" She suspiciously asks.

 

 Ok what to say? If I say no I know she wouldn't believe it.

 

"So it's a yes. Ham Eunjung!" She said and hit my shoulder.

 

"Baby you have nothing to worry really. You know that I'm not like Hyomin who have a lot of crushes in the past. I can assure you that you are the only one that I love. I swear" I said and raise my hand but immediately put it down when I remember that she can't see.

 

"Yah what do you mean by a lot of crushes Ham Eunjung? I only have two crushes before my Kyul. It's only Soonkyu and Jiyeon" she covers when she realizes what she just says.

 

"What did you say Park Hyomin?!" I get up and walk towards her.

 

I saw her gulped.

 

I look at Qri and she seems to know about this.

 

"Yah Eunjungie that was before. I'm actually thankful that I got a crush on her coz if not I wouldn't be with Kyul right now" she said.

 

Now I just realize.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

"YAH DID THE TWO OF YOU FORCIBLY DATE EACH OTHER BEFORE BECAUSE YOU BOTH LIKE MY BABY?"  I yelled at them.

 

Hyomin covered her ears and Qri look at me with her poker face.

 

"Ham Eunjung don't yell. It's in the past now. Min and I love each other. You can have Jiyeon all you want" She said.

 

"Jungie" Jiyeon called me so I sit beside her again while crossing my arms and pout.

 

"Haha Jiyeonnie your Jungie is sulking" Hyomin said while laughing

 

"Wae Jungie? Min and Kyul are together now. They already moved on. What's the matter? It's you who have a secretary who is interested in you. I should be the one who's sulking" She said

 

"Baby I just can't take it. My secretary, I don't care about her even if she takes off all her clothes in front of me I won't even look at her. But I just don't understand why I should have lots of rivals from you? There's Qri, Hyomin, Hyeri, Jessica and the Myungsoo. It's too annoying" I said in frustration.

 

"Aigoo. Jungie, who is my girlfriend?" She asks.

 

"Me" I sulkily answered.

 

"Correct. And what rival are you talking about? There's no need for rivalry anymore coz it's very clear and it's a hundred percent that you will win. So no need to sulk" She said and that make me smile.

 

"Tss Ham Eunjung so dramatic" Qri said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

"Yeah super. Just ask Jiyeon to say sweet words to you if you badly needed them and stop the drama" Hyomin said and lean her head on her Kyul.

 

"YAH CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" This MinKyul so annoying.

 

"Baby I'm not dramatic right?" I ask her but she just laugh at me.

 

"Mwoya you think I'm dramatic too?"

 

"Aniyo..I'm not saying like that" she said and hug me but she still laughing.

 

After a few more hours on the boat we finally now get to our cars.

 

We are heading to a different direction so we have to go separate ways with MinKyul.

 

It's actually a good thing that they are not here. They always against our moments tss.

 

"Baby it'll be a long drive you better have some sleep first." I said while fastening her seat belt on the passenger seat.

 

"Arasso. I'm actually feeling sleepy" she said and yawn cutely.

 

I smiled.

 

"I'll wake you up when we get there" I said and kiss her lips before I fasten my own seatbelt and starts driving.

 

I hope her surgery went well.

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

Damn I catch cold because of swimming last night but I'm still happy seeing the ring on my finger.

 

I'm so happy that I can't stop myself from smiling

 

*sneeze*

 

Oh my goodness.

 

"Sso, I made you some hot chocolate" My Ramie entered the room with a cup of hot chocolate on her hands.

 

"Do you have fever?" She asks and checks my temperature.

 

"Hmm. Good thing you don't" She said.

 

"I feel excited Soyeonnie" She said and I can see that her eyes were sparkling.

 

I smiled

 

"Me too" I said

 

*sneeze*

 

"But I seriously need to get rid of this cold before our wedding" I said.

 

 

She smiled at me.

 

"I can't wait anymore actually." She said

 

"Sorry for making you suffer lately. I just got too much pressure and I don't know how to propose to you and it's seriously didn't turn out so well" She said.

 

"It's ok now. Sorry for putting a lot of pressure on you and what do you mean it didn't turn out well? It did right? We are engaged now" I said and show her my ring finger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter