Chapter 33

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I've been here in the hospital for days. It's seriously boring in here especially that Jungie can't stay here all the time. Well she actually want to but I insist that she have to go to school.

 

She still comes here every after class and will go home early in the morning to prepare herself for going to school. I know that she's tired but I never hear her complains, not even once.

 

That's why I really want to recover fast. Right now y head doesn't hurt like before and I can also sat up slowly but I need support for walking.

 

Another reason why I wanted to be discharge already was my sister. I'm really curious about her it seems like she has a lot of secrets. I'm always trying trying to make her confess everytime we talk but that girl is just so sneaky. Thats actually frustrating I wanna know more.

 

I actually can tell Mom and Dad about it but I wanted to hear her side first.

 

A nurse came in my room.

 

"Good afternoon Jiyeon-shi" she greeted me I just smiled to her.

 

I was actually alone right now since mom left me to go somewhere I didn't really understand where to but she said it'll be just a moment

 

"Nurse when will I be discharge?"

 

"When your test results are ok. The doctor will let you stay at your house and you will just visit here for check ups." the nurse said

 

I just sighed why can't I heal so fast.

 

The nurse already leave and I'm alone again. There's actually a TV here but I can find a proper show to watch.

 

Then someone enters the room.

 

"Nugoseyo?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

I'm attending class right now but my mind wad flying somewhere.

 

OK

 

My mind and my heart was on Jiyeon so I can't really fucos on my class. I wonder what she's doing right now?

 

I hope she didn't force herself to stand alone again.

 

I keep looking at my watch. Why time so slow right now?

 

I was back to my senses when someone poke me. I look on to my sides and where Hyomin is seating.

 

She's pointing in front while still writing her notes.

 

I look at the front and found seonsaengnim glaring at me.

 

I slightly bow my head grab my pen and start writing again on my notebook.

 

There still fifteen minutes left before I can finally go to my honey.

 

How I wish I could adjust time to see her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

Our class ended early than usual so maybe I can go now to Jiyeon. I can't live with all the staring and murmurings from my classmates. Well its my fault too but it's just so uncomfortable right now.

 

I fixed my things and get ready to leave.

 

"So Park Suzy now still have the gutts to show herself in this school. Aren't you ashamed?" Ailee said.

 

I know she's making her voice louder for everyone in the classroom to hear but I decided to ignore her.

 

"Hey I'm talking to you. Don't pretend like you hear nothing you cheater" She said while slihhtly pushing me.

 

I was about to say something when sunddenly I felt an arm on shoulder.

 

"Ailee will you stop bothering Suzy. She made a mistake and she's sorry about it." Yoona said.

 

IU and Areum go infront of my desk slightly pushing Ailee to the side.

 

"Are you going to visit Jiyeonnie now?" IU ask and I nodded.

 

"Good coz were coming with you" and we headed to the hospital.

 

I'm actually thankful to Jiyeon's friends because inspite the fact that they know everything unlike my schoolmates they still choose to befriend with me.

 

When we arrive at Jiyeon's room I only see her seating on her bed. I thoughy mom is with her. Mom shouldn't have leave her alone in here.

 

She smiled when she saw us.

 

"Jiyeonnie where is Mom?" I ask her

 

"She go outside for a while but I didn't clearly hear where is she going" She replied.

 

"So how are you now Jirongie?" Yoona ask while eating the apple from Jiyeon's table.

 

"Yah. You're not the pateint why are you eating that?" Areum complained.

 

"It's ok Jirong could buy lots of apples and its only one you can also have if you want Areumie" She said and continue eating her apple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter