Chapter 4

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm still here in the school clinic.

 

"Nurse, who bring me here?" I ask her since I don't really have an idea who hit my precious nose with the door.

 

"Oh yes, before I forget. She said if something goes wrong with your nose just go to T-ara's practice room" she said

 

T-ara?

 

"Who is she actually?"

 

"It's Ham Eunjung she carried you here and she also said sorry."

 

Ham Eunjung?

 

My ultimate crush?

 

NO it must be other person she not the only Ham Eunjung in the world Jiyeon.

 

Don't assume.

 

But nurse says T-ara so I could assume right?

 

"AHHH~" I scream while covering my face with my hands.

 

Ham Eunjung carried me to the clinic.

 

"Yah what’s wrong? Are you hurt?" The nurse panic

 

"I'm ok. Sorry for screaming"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IN JIYEON'S HOUSE INSIDE HER ROOM

 

"Hey what really happen to you Jiyeonah? We were just eating then you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and never came back and then you call us to come here and see you with a bandage on your nose but still smiling like crazy" IU rants.

 

We are here inside my bedroom.

 

We are sitting in my bed.

 

I actually invite them to come over.

 

"Well my nose just got bump into the door then I lose consciousness and when I wake up I'm at the school clinic" I explained.

 

"Ok buts what's really with the happy face? You’re the only one person who is happy after getting hit by a door" Areum then said.

 

"It's because the one who accidentally hit me was my Jungie and she also carried me to the clinic. She’s romantic right?" I said dreamy.

 

"She carried you because you are unconscious what's so romantic about that?" IU said ruining my dreams.

 

"Hey Jiyeon whats really inside that room?" Areum ask pointing at the door beside my closet.

 

"Nothing just some of my unused stuff" I said

 

IU then tries to open it.

 

"Why its lock then?" IU ask when she failed to open it.

 

"Because I'm afraid there’s a monster inside" I said while hiding my face on the pillow.

 

"Tss. You’re 23 yet you still believe in monsters. They weren't real Jiyeonah" she said.

 

"You seriously acting like a kid" Areum said.

 

Then we just enjoyed the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I go back to the clinic to check the girl I accidentally hit a while ago but the nurse said she already left.

 

I didn't even have the chance to know her name.

 

She's actually cute.

 

I have to meet her again.

 

What?

 

Why would I want to meet her again?

 

I was actually thinking of her the whole time I'm in class.

 

How strange?

 

I then get my phone on my packet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter