Chapter 99

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm here staring at my phone and looking at my hamsome Jungie.

 

I will smile widely when I see this but now, I'm just dead nervous.

 

I wake up sweating and my heart was beating so fast.

 

Jungie still not calling me since last night.

 

I tried to call her too but she's not picking up.

 

The door opens and Suzy get inside.

 

"Hey why aren't you dressed already? The wedding's gonna start after an hour" She said.

 

"Suzy-ah Jungie's still not here. She's not picking up my calls either" I said worriedly.

 

"Maybe she's driving now. C'mon get dressed now" She said but I'm still very worried.

 

Up until the wedding ceremony Jungie didn't show up.

 

I keep looking around but no Ham Eunjung showing me her captivating smile.

 

Where are you now?

 

"Hey, maybe she have an explanation to this don't get paranoid Jirongie" Yoona whispered to me.

 

I hope so but arhhgg

 

Stop thinking negatively Jiyeon.

 

Your Ham is fine.

 

Soyeon unnie looks really gorgeous in her wedding dress and Boram unnie wearing tux haha she's very cute because she's small but nonetheless it's their wedding so be it.

 

They exchange their vows to each other and everybody laugh when Boram unnie almost drop the ring because she's freaking nervous but thanks God she still make it and the wedding is not a disaster

 

Everyone was happy while I'm here at the corner trying to call Jungie but it seems like her phone was off.

 

"Hey don't you want to eat?" Myungsoo approaches me.

 

I just shook my head try calling Jungie again but still it's just the same.

 

Crap

 

I'm damn worried I wanna go back there now and check what happen to her.

 

A notif suddenly pop up on my phone.

 

I opened it and I swear my heart skips a bit upon reading it.

 

Ham Corporation Korea CEO meet an accident last night

 

I drop my phone

 

No it can't be. It can't be.

 

 

I run inside the villa and look for Suzy's car keys and go to her car.

 

I heard Myungsoo calling me but I ignored him.

 

I need to go back to there and look for Jungie.

 

I actually don't know how bad the accident was coz I only read the headline but damn it's still an accident and I'm so damn worried.

 

The hell can't this car be a little bit faster?

 

It's so damn slow.

 

I need to see Jungie.

 

"Jungie please be safe” I said and my tears start to fall.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Hey Min your befriends still not here" Kyul said

 

"Yeah I notice that too and that could explain why Jiyeonnie is not around." I said while looking around

 

"Hey Suzy where is Jiyeon?" Hyeri ask

 

"I don't know. I'm also looking for her." Suzy replied.

 

Then I saw Myungsoo came running towards us.

 

"Hey what's wrong oppa?" Hyeri ask him while he was panting and trying to catch his breath.

 

"Jiyeon left using Suzy's car. She almost makes the car fly" He said.

 

"What? Why would she do that? Did something happen?" IU asks worriedly.

 

"I think because of the news that she read in her phone. I don't know what it is coz her phone has lock" He said

 

We immediately get the phone and check the news.

 

"OH MY GOD" We all look at Yoona.

 

"Eunjung unnie got involve into a car crash last night" She explained.

 

"CAR CRASH?" We almost said in unison.

 

That explains why Jiyeon almost makes her car flies.

 

"What's going on? What car crash?" Soram couple arrives.

 

"Eunjung got meet an accident" Kyul said and like us they also got surprise.

 

"Hey somebody follow Jiyeon." Soyeon ordered.

 

"Ok. Sweetie and I will follow her" Suzy said and they leave.

 

"How bad it is?" Boram ask.

 

"Well according to the news. Eunjung unnie almost hit a truck but luckily she the truck was able to avoid her but unnie's car hit a tree so her car was ruined and she was sent to the hospital. Her condition was unknown and the reason why she was taking a wrong way road is under investigation" Yoona explains.

 

"Heol I hope Eunjungie is fine" Soyeon said.

 

"You guys stay here. Kyul and I will follow Jiyeon too" I said and Kyul and I leave.

 

"Jiyeonnie rushed there without even knowing where to go" I said.

 

"Well I will do the same thing if it happens to you but I hope it doesn't. I'm sure Jiyeon will know where to go." Kyul said and tighten her grip on my hand.

 

"Yeah you got a point. The nearest hospital in the place. Seoul hospital" I said and get inside the car and headed there.

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

"Sweetie drive faster please" Suzy said she's panicking now and I feel like she wanna jump out of the car.

 

"Sweetie I'm nervous too but I don't want both of us to die in a car accident so please calm down" I said while driving.

 

"I'm just worried about my sister" She said.

 

"I understand. I'm worried too like you but please calm down it's not helping" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"Look I think it's Jiyeon" I said as I saw her standing beside her car and kicking its wheels.

 

"It's her. It's her" Suzy said.

 

Heol I thought she got flat tires.

 

"JIYEON GET IN!" I called her and she immediately get in the back seat.

 

"Hey you make us worried Jiyeon. Myungsoo says you almost make the car fly. Thank God nothing happens to you wh- OH MY GOD YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING!" Suzy suddenly said and indeed Jiyeon has small cut her head and she's in tears too.

 

"I'm ok. Just take me to Jungie" Jiyeon said.

 

Suzy transferred to the backseat to calm Jiyeon.

 

My phone rings.

 

"Yes unnie? Jiyeon is with us now" I pick up my unnie's call.

 

"Thanks God. Is she ok?" She asks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter