Chapter 29

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I made an excuse then hang up when Jungie tries to bring out the topic of her leaving.

 

I know its way obvious for her but I just can really take the fact that she's leaving.

 

I close my eyes trying to supress my tears.

 

"Jiyeon" Suzy enters the room I told you before she doesn't know how to knock.

 

"Oh wae?" I ask her and she sat on my bed.

 

"Are you Ok?" She ask

 

"I wish I could say yes" I said without looking at her.

 

"Did Eunjung and you fight?"

 

"Aniyo. She's leaving Suzy-ah" I said and then the tears that I'm trying supress a while ago starts to flow.

 

"Mwo? Where to?" She curiously ask.

 

"She's going to US after graduation. She will ne there for damn five years" I said as my tears continue to flow.

 

I heard her sigh and then she rub my back to comfort me

 

"I honestly don't know what to say to make you feel better but graduation day is still far. You still have lots of times together so stop crying" she said.

 

"I know but it still hurts. I can't even imagine what I would do without her. Should I go with her?" I said then wipe my tears.

 

"But if you continue being like this leaving would be very hard for her and that’s for sure. She might also back out just for you and if you go with her how about your study? We will graduate next school year too. Just trust her Jiyeon I know Eunjung love you so much" Suzy said

 

It hits me. That shouldn't happen. Her family needs her and i don't want her to choose between me and her family I should understand better.

 

I have to trust her.

 

 

I sighed.

 

"Yeah you're right..We are going to see each other tomorrow. Let's go to school together Suzy-ah" I said then give her a smile.

 

She shook her head.

 

"Wae? You don't want to go to school with me?" I ask.

 

"I'm not going to school tomorrow Jiyeonnie" She suddenly said

 

"Huh why not? You should come you know. Don’t mind them and don’t worry you won’t lose a friend I’m here"

 

"But how am I supposed to face all of them now? And sooner or later they will know that it’s from you" She said

 

"Well they will only know if you will let them know. Just apologize and they don't need to know further details about it" I said to.

 

I know Suzy deserved to be punished but I actually don't like to humiliate her in front of everyone she is still my sister.

 

"I don't know Jiyeon" she said.

 

"OK maybe we should go out and have a sister and sister bonding instead of you stressing yourself here and me thinking of Jungie's leaving" I suggested and then we prepare ourselves to go out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Hyomin drag me everywhere. She's like a kid who wants to try everything.

 

I don't know why but I just let myself be drag by her.

 

"Can't we rest for a while Hyomin-ah we've been here for hours going here and there and trying those childish rides you wanted to try" I complained and sit on one of the bench her in the park.

 

"Ok cutie pretty don't be mad. It's just that it’s been a while since I've been to this place and feels my childhood" She said and sits beside me.

 

Yeah that’s true we've been taking life so serious when we enter our senior years.

 

"Why did you become quiet again?" She asks.

 

"I'm thinking" I simply answered while watching the kids play around the park.

 

"What are you thinking?" She asks me again.

 

I actually don't know what I'm thinking right now but if I didn't give her an answer she will bug me the whole day for sure.

 

"Jiyeon" I just said which I actually don't know why.

 

Now she suddenly becomes silent. I look at her and she seems to be thinking deeply while looking at the kids.

 

"Now who's silent between the two of us?" I said slightly teasing her.

 

"I was thinking that if we really have to move on we must not think or talk about Jiyeon when we are together" She said and then turn to me and hold my hand which make me startled.

 

"Qri-ah I'll try to think only you when I'm with you please do the same" She said.

 

I blink my eyes few times and I'm also feeling a little awkward.

 

I look at my hand which she was holding right now.

 

"I-I'm sorry" She said and immediately let go of my hand and turn back to kids who's playing around.

 

Now there’s a moment of silence between us.

 

Hyomin is my friend for years and I never felt awkward with her before just now.

 

"OK let's do that" I said without looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter